Chapter 1: Pencil
45 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In one room there is a man sleeping in his bed. He had pitch black hair, slightly pale skin and a handsome face. Though what was unique about him was the roman numeral signifying the number five under his right eye.

He was dreaming about how a smaller and younger version of him was surrounded by 5 beautiful girls. They all agreed to marry him together. They all hugged him and smiled. Though soon in the same dream a loud crash was heard only to wake up the man.

This man sat up abruptly, and opened his eyes which had tears dripping from them. They were a dark golden that seemed to have no emotion in them except pain and sorrow. He looked up at the roof and closed his eyes. 'They keep appearing in my dreams' He thought to himself. He then got up and walked towards the mirror. Since he had no shirt on, the mirror showed his amazing body that would put even pro athletes in shame.

He then changed into some sweatpants and a loose shirt. He puts on a black hoodie and puts on some black addidas. He then walks out of the apartment he lives in only to hear someone smacking their lips. It was the landlord of the apartment. "You are still here?!" she asked with disgust visible on her face. The man just looks at her with his emotionless eyes and just nodds. "You never speak do you Yin?!" she yelled in anger that he won't respond. "No," Yin said to her. This left the landlord to be flabbergasted at how amazing and soft his voice sounded. Yin realizing she stopped talking started to walk away.

He then walks towards his Audi R8. Though when he reached his car he could see it was keyed. He then saw some words scratched out on the side. 'Get Lost PROMISE BREAKER'

Yin just looked at the words with no emotions and just got into his car and started to drive towards his college. Though when he arrived people were throwing cups and pieces of food on his car. He just ignored it though. He then parks and started to walk to his classes.

When he reaches the his first class, it being physics, he sat down at an empty isle. No one else sat in that isle at all. 

When the teacher saw Yin disgust appeared on his face. "It is nice to see you joined us Mr. Fadil," The teacher said toxicly. Yin just nodded. "Do you have a pencil to write down the notes?" The teacher once again asked. Yin just shook his head. "Then Get one!!" the teacher yelled at him. This made everyone laugh at Yin. Though he did not care and asked the guy in the isle behind him if he could borrow a pencil. Though they just said they did not have any as he took out five extra pencils.

Yin then looked to the front of him and saw a blonde haired woman in front of him. He then asks her and she says yes while smiling. Yin was taken aback slighlty before realizing something. 'Hmm, must be new' Yin thought to himself. He then promises her that he will give her back her pencil. This changed his roman numeral of 5 to a roman numeral of 6. He then used the pencil to take down notes.

He borrowed the pencil for the whole day and was looking for the blonde girl to give it back to. He soon found her near the entrance. Though when she saw him, there was disgust in her eyes. 'I see that she is up to date now' Yin thought to himself. "What do you want Promise Breaker?" she asked viciously. Yin did not answer and just raised the borrowed pencil. She then realized what it was that he wanted. She was also surprised to see his roman numeral of 6 change back to 5. "So you can keep a promise, why can't you keep the others," She said. Though she soon regretted it as the eyes of Yin was instantly filled with pain, sorrow, anger, and exhaustion. She then realized something must have happened so those 5 promises could not be kept. Yin on the other hand just turned around and started to walk away. She wanted to ask him what could have happened and followed him. Though soon after she saw him being surrounded by 5 guys with bats in their hands.

"Hey, promise breaker, we are the message service you asked for," one of the guys said. Yin just looked at him and just kept walking. One of the guys being pissed swung his bat for the back of Yin's head. The blonde girl was about to yell but was surprised about what happened next. Yin ducked his head, dodging the blow. He then raised his head again and kept walking. The other guys were frozen in disbelief. Though they soon snapped out of it and all charged him. One aiming for his head, another two aiming for his shoulders, and the last two his legs. The blonde woman closed her eyes not wanting to see this.

After a few seconds she did not hear Yin in pain. She opened her eyes only to see Yin was able to dodge every hit and keep on walking as if this had nothing to do with him. Thought the bullies seemed to have hit each other when he dodged. Seeing they weren't getting up anytime soon she ran towards Yin. "Wait for me," She told him. Yin just ignored her and kept walking.

Thank you for Reading!!!

2