Chapter 2 Immortals
5 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

A "immortal" in a white robe appeared, walked up to the black wolf, drew a long sword, and asked him, "What's the name of the little guy?"

Before Wang Daoyuan could answer, Da Hei timidly called out to the "immortal". Afraid of angering the "immortal", Wang Daoyuan hurriedly stopped Da Hei and replied respectfully, "The boy's surname is Wang, and he hasn't given a name yet. My parents call me Erwa."

"Immortal" picked up the black wolf's body with one hand, touched the bag at his waist, the black wolf the size of a calf disappeared instantly, and said with a smile: "As expected of my royal family, there is a kind, I have a little wisdom when I meet this. Wolf, you can still not panic. Just relying on a black dog to force back the black wolf, such a big person is brave and resourceful.

This dog is not bad either. He has some intelligence. If he lived in the family since he was a child, he might already be a first-order spirit beast. "

After saying that, he turned around and walked towards Qingxi Village, Wang Daoyuan followed behind with Da Hei respectfully.

At this time, Wang Daoyuan dared to look at the "immortal". This "immortal" was carrying a long sword, with a gourd hanging from his waist, his hair was messy, and his white robe had not been washed for many years, because of the special material, it has not changed color. , but it can be clearly seen that it is covered with dirt, and from time to time there is a strange smell mixed with rancidity and alcohol.

The "immortal" sent Wang Daoyuan to his home. Wang Daoyuan's parents saw that Da Hei was injured, and the second child was tattered and worried.

Seeing that they were brought back by the immortal, he immediately made up the scene of Erwa and Da Hei being attacked by a beast and rescued by the immortal.

"Immortal" waved his hand, a gust of breeze blew past, and lifted the two up, saying: "This is not my credit, this kid and your black dog cooperated to drive away a wolf, when I arrived, the wolf was already To escape, without me, this kid will be fine."

Seeing such a means, Wang Daoyuan is very envious, and can't wait to start practicing immediately. It's a pity that he is only five years old, and he is still far from the age to detect Linggen.

He asked tentatively, "Immortal, can I cultivate immortality now?"

Immortal said without hesitation: "How old are you? In the world of immortality, it is not unreasonable to start cultivation at the age of ten. First, children before the age of ten are not intelligent enough to fully understand the knowledge of cultivation; second, children are too physically fit. Weak, unable to withstand the power of aura.

However, seeing that you are dealing with the black wolf, and you are not chaotic in the face of danger, your intelligence should be enough. Although the physique looks good, it does not necessarily meet the requirements. After all, you should only be five or six years old like this. "

Wang Daoyuan hurriedly said: "The boy is determined to cultivate immortals, and he hopes that immortals will be fulfilled."

"Then I'll give you a chance." The immortal took out a book and said, "This is "Opening the Pulses", the most basic exercise for immortal cultivation. It is used to open up the eight extraordinary meridians. If you can cultivate the sense of qi, then It means that you have spiritual roots and can cultivate immortals. If you can't cultivate a sense of anger, then you have no spiritual roots, just a mortal.

I would like to remind you that although your physique is stronger than your peers, you may not be able to resist the impact of aura. If the body can't bear it, it may leave dark wounds, or even become a waste. Do you still want to practice? "

Wang Daoyuan replied firmly: "The boy is willing!"

Under the guidance of the "immortal", Wang Daoyuan began to practice "Opening the Pulse".

An hour later, Wang Daoyuan felt a faint heat flow in his abdomen and told the "immortal".

"Immortal" burped and said, "Don't talk about it, it takes an hour to repair the feeling of anger. Either I was confused and misheard, or your kid peeed his pants, or where did the heat flow come from?"

That being said, the "immortal" still carefully inspected Wang Daoyuan's body, and found that Wang Daoyuan had really cultivated a trace of spiritual energy, and he was stunned in place.

After a long time, the "immortal" came back to his senses and asked, "Is there any discomfort in your body?"

After Wang Daoyuan replied that there was no discomfort, the "immortal" didn't say a word, and started to run wild while carrying Wang Daoyuan, leaving behind the jaw-dropping parents and elder brother of Wang Daoyuan.

Fortunately, Wang Daoyuan's parents also learned about cultivating immortals in the school when they were young. Knowing that their son was attracted by the "immortals" in the clan, and could embark on the road of immortality, they were not too worried.

After a day's trek, the "immortal" took Wang Daoyuan back to Yuquan Peak and reported the situation to the elders.

According to the appraisal of the elders, Wang Daoyuan practiced "Opening the Pulse" to cultivate the sense of qi, and has officially entered the first realm of self-cultivation - the opening of the pulse.

The five-year-old cultivator has never heard of or heard of Wang's more than 600 years of history.

Wang Daoyuan officially entered the Wang family. The Wang family's name was "inheriting the ancestors and following the ambition, keeping the Tao and Mingde", and it happened that his generation was "Dao". Under his insistence, the family named him Wang Daoyuan.

The elders gave Wang Daoyuan special treatment, giving what he needed.

Wang Daoyuan did not live up to expectations. At the age of eight, the eight meridians and eight meridians were fully opened, and he entered the eighth level of the open meridian; at the age of nine, the eight meridians connected to the Dantian, and the open meridian state was complete;

At this time, people of the same age just know what cultivation is, and Wang Daoyuan has already entered the realm of Qi cultivation. This is a blatant "run away".

However, the good times did not last long.

At the age of ten, the visceral energy is sufficient, the spiritual root is stable, and the spiritual root can be detected. Wang Daoyuan was secretly taken by the elders to test the spirit root, and there were five beams of light, red, yellow, white, black and green, and they were all two inches high.

The spirit-testing disk is a special instrument of the spirit-testing root. The spiritual root of the tested person will show a phantom on the spirit-testing disk. Red, black, yellow, and green represent the five attributes of the spiritual root. The sum of the phantom heights of all the spiritual roots is only one foot at most, most people can only reach more than nine inches, and very few can reach one foot.

The elders were almost pissed off by the test results. The baby egg that has been cared for for five years, a genius of cultivation, is actually the root of the five spirits, or the root of the five spirits with the balance of the five elements, without any specialties, a proper cultivation waste material.

Previously, the speed of cultivation was due to the fact that people were born with innate qi, and to cultivate with innate qi, the cultivation speed was faster. Wang Daoyuan seems to have a lot of innate energy, which leads to the early cultivation speed comparable to Tianlinggen.

Tianling root is a single spiritual root, and the height of the phantom of the spiritual root is not less than nine inches.

With the increase of age, the innate qi of a person gradually dissipates, and the speed of cultivation will become slower and slower. Until the age of twelve, the innate qi completely disappeared, and the bonus of the innate qi to the cultivation speed also disappeared.

From genius to waste, Wang Daoyuan's status in the family plummeted.

Fortunately, this is in the Xiuxian family, not the sect. What is the most important thing about the Xiuxian family? Bloodline inheritance!

In the family, any clan with spiritual roots is a precious treasure.

As long as there are spiritual roots, no matter how bad, the probability of marrying an ordinary person and giving birth to offspring with spiritual roots is about 20%; both parents have spiritual roots, and the probability of children having spiritual roots is about half; For ordinary people, the probability of a child having spiritual roots is generally about 1 in 10,000; both parents are ordinary people, but the earlier direct ancestors have spiritual roots, such as Wang Daoyuan’s parents, who are descendants of immortal cultivators, and their children have spiritual roots. The probability of a root is between 1 percent and 1 in 1,000, and the further the generations are, the lower the probability.

There will be no obvious difference in aptitude between the descendants of Wulinggen and Tianlinggen.

Therefore, after being found to be the root of the five spirits, Wang Daoyuan did not receive any scolding, and still cultivated in the cave on Yuquan Peak, but there was no additional supply of resources before.

1