Chapter 10 Purchasing Magical Instruments
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

All these spirit talismans are handed over to the shopkeeper, and thirty-five spirit stones can be obtained.

However, Wang Daoyuan's life plan is to "make a fortune in silence", not to be in the limelight or attract attention, so as not to expose the secrets of the Lingzhu space.

In the end, he only handed over 180 spirit talismans to the shopkeeper, and obtained 15 spirit stones, plus the 20 spirit stones he had accumulated over the years, which was a bit of a savings.

The task of this month is completed, and the rest of the time can be spent at will. Having nothing to do, Wang Daoyuan took all his wealth—a huge sum of thirty-five spirit stones, and wandered on the avenues of Fangshi.

Of course, it's not like pressing the road aimlessly. Once he encounters a shop that sells magic tools, he will always go in and look at the magic tools and ask the price.

The Wang family lacked magical tools, and Wang Chengzu did not leave behind the inheritance of a hundred arts of immortality, and the family experienced great difficulties.

As for the way of refining, it is a cross-border craft, which has various techniques such as formation, forging, and fire control. The difficulty of learning is high, the resources invested are large, and it is difficult to find a reliable inheritance of artifact refining. All you can buy is some introductory knowledge, plus a few first-order artifact creation methods, it is useless to learn.

Even if he trains a Tier 2 Crafter, if he can't break through the Foundation Establishment Stage or become a Tier 3 Crafter, he won't be able to recover the cost at all. There are so many refining materials, it is better to directly replace it with elixir and train a few more alchemists and talismans.

And the Array Master is not something that a Foundation Establishment family can cultivate. Compared with the talisman talisman, the cultivator's need for the formation method is much smaller.

Only some families and sects set up a great formation to protect the mountain, will they go to the formation master.

However, whichever force wants to find someone to set up an array, it is also looking for some famous array mage, and the low-level array mage has no living space at all. That is to say, some monks have nothing to do when they are idle. They come to learn as a hobby. They just want to not be smeared when they encounter the formation method. It doesn't matter whether they can set up the formation or not.

The Wang family did not have the inheritance of the artifact refining, nor did they try it. Coupled with the fact that the family was suppressed before, the spirit stones have never been enough. Therefore, there is a shortage of magic tools in the Wang family, and most of the underage children do not have magic tools, including Wang Daoyuan.

After walking around the streets for a whole day, Wang Daoyuan basically grasped the price of ordinary first-order magic tools: the price of first-order low-grade magic tools is between ten and twenty spirit stones; the price of first-order middle-grade magic tools is between twenty and five. Between ten spirit stones; the price of first-order high-grade instruments ranges from fifty to one hundred spirit stones.

With Wang Daoyuan's assets, you can buy a first-order middle-grade magic weapon.

After shopping around, Wang Daoyuan fell in love with the Xuanyang Sword of Shenbing Pavilion. The price of this Xuanyang sword is thirty spirit stones. The sword is three feet three inches long and three inches wide. The whole body is dark red, giving people a heavy feeling.

This sword refining method is quite satisfactory, there is no shortage, and there is no surprise. What really attracts Wang Daoyuan is the material of Xuanyang sword. The main material of Xuanyang sword is black iron, which is a common raw material for first-order instruments, and the auxiliary material is Xuanyang stone.

Xuanyang stone is a first-order non-attribute refining material, which is characterized by hardness and corrosion resistance.

Therefore, the Xuanyang Sword is far stronger than the average first-order middle-grade magic weapon, and the first-order high-grade magic weapon is also difficult to destroy, and it is not afraid of venom erosion.

Although Wang Daoyuan doesn't know about refining, he has some understanding of refining materials. The raw material price of Xuanyang Sword alone is more than fifteen spirit stones, plus the spirit carbon and manpower consumed in the refining process, thirty spirit stones can be said to be the price of conscience.

Wang Daoyuan has traveled all over the various refining shops in Laofang, and he has not found any magic weapon that is more suitable for him than the Xuanyang Sword.

Walking into the gate of Shenbing Pavilion, a young man greeted him. He greeted enthusiastically: "Daoist friend, am I right? In Qinglifang City, there is absolutely no first-order mid-grade magic weapon that is more affordable than Xuanyang Sword."

Wang Daoyuan didn't bother to bargain. He had already done so when he "shopping around" before. This young man refuses to eat hard and soft, and he is determined not to lower the price. He took out thirty spirit stones, handed them over to the young man in front of him, picked up the Xuanyang Sword and walked out.

Only to hear the young man shout: "I hope fellow Taoist can treat this sword kindly."

Hearing this, Wang Daoyuan stopped, turned around and asked, "Could it be that this sword is related to fellow Daoist?"

"To be honest, the Xuanyang Sword came from the hands of the subordinate. It is also the first one that is qualified to be sold here." The young man replied.

Wang Daoyuan suddenly became interested: "It turns out that fellow Daoist is actually an artifact refiner, disrespectful! Please rest assured, fellow Daoist, this sword is also my first magic weapon, and I will definitely treat it well.

In the lower Yuquan Peak, Wang Daoyuan of the Wang family does not know Youzun's surname. "

"In the next Shenbing Pavilion, Zhao Liang."

"In the future, I will inevitably disturb Brother Zhao and say goodbye."

"Brother Wang is welcome to come often, but I won't send you away."

After Wang Daoyuan left the Shenbing Pavilion, he found a small refining workshop and bought a black suit and a hat with a long black veil.

I found a secluded place, replaced the white Taoist robe with the family logo, and put on the newly bought outfit. Most of the loose cultivators in the market are dressed like this, and they won't look awkward.

Wang Daoyuan found a few shops that do Linggu business and sell Linggu in batches.

Since the beginning of the cultivation of Linggu in the Lingzhu space, it has been harvested for two seasons and has accumulated more than 1,000 kilograms of Linggu. It is impossible to finish eating so many spirit grains, and it is useless to keep them in your hands. It is more cost-effective to take them out for spirit stones.

Each of his stores only sells tens of to more than 100 catties of Linggu, so a little Linggu is not too conspicuous.

Of course, the purchase price of the store is definitely lower than the market price, more than 1,000 catties of Linggu, and 105 Lingshi.

With this huge sum of money in his pocket, Wang Daoyuan was a little excited. Previously, his assets peaked at thirty-five spirit stones, which has tripled this time.

If you have money, it is most cost-effective to replace it with cultivation resources. Although spirit stones can also speed up cultivation, the effect is far less than that of some spiritual pills that improve cultivation. It is not a good choice to directly use spirit stones to improve cultivation. Of course, it is above the middle grade. Except for the spirit stone.

Lingshi is a common currency in the world of cultivating immortals. It contains spiritual energy and can be used for cultivation. Lingshi that is not specified in the transaction generally refers to low-grade spiritual stones.

Fertilizer water does not flow into the fields of outsiders, and if you want to buy medicinal herbs, you naturally have to take care of your own business.

Wang Daoyuan swaggered into the Pill Talisman Pavilion, and Wang Dao’s establishment horse came forward to greet him warmly: “Do you want to buy elixir, magic talisman, or sell something? Our store has all the first- and second-order elixir and magic talisman. Great favor."

Wang Daoyuan said in an old voice: "The old man sells some spiritual talismans, and then buys some spirit gathering pills, spiritual ink and first-grade high-grade talisman paper."

Wang Daocheng said: "It turns out that the senior is still a spirit talisman master, disrespect! There are two spirit stones for gathering spirit pills, two spirit stones for one piece of first-grade talisman paper, and ten spirit stones for spirit ink and one pound. I don't know how much the senior needs?"

Wang Daoyuan sold all the first-order talismans, bought 40 first-order high-grade talisman papers, two catties of spiritual ink, and thirty spirit-gathering pills.

Seeing that it was a big business, Wang Daocheng was full of joy and respectfully said: "Senior, your spirit talisman has a total of fourteen spirit stones.

You bought a total of 100 spiritual stones. The store has just opened. It is the first time that you have made such a big deal. We will give you a 10% discount. If you count 90 spiritual stones, you need to pay 76 spiritual stones. "

Wang Daoyuan took out the spirit stone, handed it over to Wang Daocheng, turned around and walked out.

Wang Daocheng laughed so hard that he could see his teeth but not his eyes. He handed Wang Daoyuan an iron token and said, "Welcome to come again, senior. With this token, you can also enjoy a 10% discount when shopping in this store."

Wang Daoyuan chuckled in his heart: As expected of the grandson of Uncle Jiu, although he is still a little immature, he has a sharp tongue.

This business is the same no matter which store you go to. It is better to take care of your own business. The meat is rotten in the pot, and it is your own family who lose money.

However, if Wang Daocheng knew that he was a senior, calling him his seventh younger brother, he would have to beat him up.

0