Chapter 3 Impatient
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

At night, outside Fu Yuan's house.

Fu Heng and Fu Wen came and saw the dark lights in the room, Fu Heng smiled and said, "It seems that after the body of the Holy Spirit returns to light, all the spirituality disappears."

"The efficacy of those Huiyuan Pills is better than expected."

Fu Wen said with a flattering smile: "I purposely added a few colorless and odorless seasonings to make his blood and blood wither faster, maybe he's already incapacitated now, and I guess he won't be able to live with Master Fu Liang. It's duel day."

Fu Heng nodded and said with a smile, "That's good. I think I haven't died yet. I'll send Zhang Heng to the house tomorrow morning to take a look. I'll take care of it by the way."

Fu Wen nodded and replied, "Got it."

The two left silently, too lazy to go to the trash room to take a look.

In the Linghai space, under the baptism of his sister's sword qi, Fu Yuan's domineering sword was on the right track. With a slight swing of the ten wild swords, he could roar with sword intent, silencing three or five sword energies.

At this moment, Fu Yuan has been able to completely predict the attack trajectory of the sword qi. Even if he occasionally loses, he can also avoid it smoothly, making himself invincible. When counterattacking, he is indomitable and domineering, locking everything up. .

Unconsciously, Fu Yuan's body became a little more fierce, and every move showed a sense of majesty.

boom!

A sword slashed down vertically, and the Ten Desolate Sword shot out a black sword aura of dozens of meters, cutting through the sky, unstoppable.

He turned around and slashed across the garden with his sword, and the black sword energy spread out to the four fields with himself as the center, bombarding the sky, making Fu Yuan invincible.

Fu Yuan was sweating profusely, and the spiritual power in his body was surging, endlessly, and the long-term training made the talent of the Holy Spirit's body more and more prominent.

The blonde woman waved away her sword energy and said with relief, "I thought you wouldn't reach the peak of a spiritual disciple so soon, it's more lovely than I thought."

Fu Yuan exhaled a breath of hot air and said with a smile, "I have been supporting my sister all these years, and I seldom practice. This time I am also surprised. It turns out that practice is so simple."

The blond woman bullied her in an instant, and a head shattered on Fu Yuan's forehead, causing Fu Yuan to fly upside down with a tremendous force.

"As soon as you have achieved something, you are complacent, and it is time to fight." My sister said solemnly.

After falling to the ground, Fu Yuan smiled awkwardly, and suddenly asked curiously, "When my sister was a nine-leaf green lotus, what was the effect of the green lotus fruit?"

The elder sister is so fierce and invincible, the green lotus fruit that has been produced over the years does not say that there will be a strong person in the Linghou realm in the Fu family, but if there is a strong person in the spirit general realm, it should still be possible.

The blonde woman smiled contemptuously and said, "The green lotus fruit that I produced before is just impurities in my body. It can indeed help ordinary people to cleanse their essence and sublimate their spiritual power, but the effect is not very big, and it is not as magical as you think."

Impurities in the body! ?

Hearing this, Fu Yuan's whole person was not well. Although he didn't eat a lot of green lotus fruit, he did.

The blonde woman said: "You have been training for about five days, and the overbearing sword has taken shape. Next, Haosheng meditates and retreats. As for the impact on the spiritual master realm, you have to let the Ten Desolate Sword be stained with blood."

Fu Yuan's expression froze, thinking of what his family had done to him, and he was instantly angry.

Going out this time will definitely destroy Fu Liang.

Sitting cross-legged, meditating silently, the spiritual power in the body slowly revolves, baptizing the blood.

The body of the Holy Spirit entered the state very quickly, even if his heart was full of anger, Fu Yuan quickly entered the state.

Seeing this, the blond woman felt a burst of sadness for Fu Yuan in her heart. With such a physique, she only needed to join a small sect of the same age. At this age, she would have reached the realm of Linghou.

Of course, the small sect in her heart may be the giant in the eyes of ordinary people.

During the meditation, Fu Yuan woke up several times in the middle. Every time he woke up, Fu Yuan's spirit and energy became more solid. When he realized something, he picked up the Ten Desolate Sword and cultivated the domineering sword. The sword became more and more powerful. fill.

During this period, the blond woman has been silently observing, not urging the sword qi to put pressure on Fu Yuan. The external pressure on cultivation is only to stimulate the inner potential. At present, Fu Yuan's inner potential has been initially developed, and there is no need for it for the time being. External pressure acts as a stimulus.

Suddenly, the blond woman and Fu Yuan felt something at the same time.

"You must have no good intentions to come to see me so soon." Fu Yuan said indifferently.

The elder sister said: "Maybe it will be an opportunity to break through the spiritual master."

Immediately, the world turned upside down, Fu Yuan returned to reality from the Linghai space, and the Ten Desolate Sword was at hand.

Not long after dawn, it was breakfast time when a middle-aged man dressed in black pushed in the door. His name was Zhang Heng. He was the personal guard of the patriarch Fu Heng. , won the trust of the patriarch.

As soon as he came in, Zhang Heng found that Fu Yuan opened his eyes and was staring at him, with an extra sword in his hand.

Before Zhang Heng could speak, Fu Yuan sneered and said, "For things like delivering breakfast, the maid and maid can come, why bother you, the patriarch's personal guard, to come over in person?"

After all, Zhang Heng is a person who has experienced many storms. He was a little surprised when he first saw Fu Yuan, but he quickly recovered. Fu Yuan's state should be just a reflection of the light. If an accident happened, Zhang Heng was not afraid. He is a spiritual The realm of a teacher can easily crush Fu Yuan.

Just as he was about to make a move, the aura in the room suddenly became violent. Fu Yuan pulled out the Ten Desolate Sword and slashed at Zhang Heng's thigh. The body blooms with a coquettish brilliance.

Zhang Heng was frightened and angry, and he wanted to get a waste that suddenly became several times stronger.

Fu Yuan knocked over the food casually, put a sword on Zhang Heng's neck, and asked sharply, "Say, besides murdering me, what other plans do they have?"

Zhang Heng's face was like golden paper at the moment, and Fu Yuan exuded a domineering and powerful aura, which made him unable to believe that he could sense that the blood in his body was rapidly withering.

Once the Ten Desolate Sword drinks blood, it will never die.

Zhang Heng knew that it would not end well, and he did not tell the truth. If he did, what would his family do in the future.

Just want to urge all the spiritual power to self-explode and pull Fu Yuan into the water on the spot.

puff!

Fu Yuan saw that the situation was wrong, a sword fell, and Zhang Heng's head fell to the ground.

Coming so early to take his own life is too ugly to eat.

There was no one outside the room, apparently wanting Zhang Heng to solve himself without leaving a trace.

I don't know if he is too strong or Zhang Heng is too weak. After Fu Yuan saw the blood, the sea of ling did not surge, thus breaking through the realm of spiritual masters.

I am definitely not an opponent of so many people in my family, so go first.

Thinking of this, Fu Yuan put away the Ten Desolate Swords and walked out of the house, followed by a silent and rapid teleportation along the corridor, and left the family first.

Fortunately, everyone thought that Fu Yuan was a waste, and did not set up a heavy guard against him.

As a result, as soon as he left the corridor, he met his second uncle, Fu Hun, and a group of entourage.

Fu Hun was stunned for a moment when he saw this, and said in surprise, "Zhang Heng went in person, and you are still alive."

Fu Yuan said angrily: "Sure enough, you want me to die sooner, you are too impatient."

Fu Hun realized that something was wrong. This kid actually came back to life. He was stronger than before. Could it be that...

 

0