Chapter 9 Casting ancient spells is shocking!
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Xubai stared at Lin Tian, unable to see any fear in Lin Tian, and said suspiciously, "I seem to have seen you."

"Have you seen me?" Lin Tian was a little surprised, and Xu Bai replied, "Patriarch Lin once brought you up to seek medical treatment, but you were only ten years old at that time, and you were still stupid."

Lin Tian didn't expect that Lin Yao would bring himself to this place, and that Granny Fang laughed, "I didn't expect the fool back then, but now he's sober."

Grandpa Tie also said with a smile, "Before, he wanted to make me a mud fake arm!"

After being stunned for a while, Lin Tian couldn't help laughing, "Even though we are all familiar with it, I'm welcome."

"What do you mean?" Xu Bai was puzzled, and Tian Bing knew the tempers of these three people, so he hurried to Lin Tian's side and whispered, "They are the three monsters of Tianshui. ."

Lin Tianke didn't care about the Three Monsters of Tianshui, but instead he glanced at the three and asked, "Who is the sect master?"

"The sect master travels far, and I will be responsible for all the affairs of the sect." Xu Bai said coldly, but Lin Tian said with a smile, "That's OK, you can call me Shizu."

The three froze for a while and looked at each other, but Tian Bing thought Lin Tian was crazy, and yelled at Lin Tian, "Boy, don't play with fire! They are all elders! Not like me, who can be fooled by you at will. of!"

Lin Tian still smiled calmly and said, "Any questions?"

Xubai immediately released his aura, and all the tables and chairs around the scene rolled over, and even Tian Bing was pulled away by the wind, and finally blocked under a stone pillar and said urgently, "Big, big elder, he, he is starting to be stupid again, you ,Do not be angry."

"Boy, for the sake of you being a fool, I don't care about you, but you must leave me immediately, and don't make trouble again! Otherwise!" Xubai's serious expression seemed to destroy people.

Granny Fang and Grandpa Tie were chatting on the side.

"This kid has not seen him for a few years and has become even more mad." Granny Fang shook her head helplessly, and Grandpa Tie sighed, "Maybe, he is terminally ill."

However, Lin Tian moved in this 'wind' and walked towards that Xubai step by step.

Granny Fang and Grandpa Tie thought Xubai released water, but Xubai's expression changed, because in the air, the ice was blown away, but this Lin Tian was still able to walk towards him.

Not only that, Xu Bai also sees that when these air currents reach Lin Tian, they will actively disperse.

Lin Tian smiled, "Don't look at it, it's a Qi-distribution technique! There must be records in your Tianshuimen too!"

"What? Qi Separation Technique?" Xu Bai was shocked.

Not only Xu Bai, but Granny Fang and Grandpa Tie were stunned. After all, Qi Distributing Technique and Water Flow Sword Technique were the most powerful spells and sword techniques at the peak of Tianshuimen.

Lin Tianxiao looked at the three of them, "Qi splitting technique, which can make any airflow or wind rushing towards him split into two when it reaches his eyes, and then leave from both sides."

"You, how did you do that?" Xu Bai couldn't hide his excitement, and Granny Fang and Grandpa Tie on the side were dumbfounded.

As for Tian Bing, he was stunned and said, "No way? He can even know the ancient magic of the Water Gate today?"

Lin Tian smiled at Xu Bai, "Put it away."

Xu Bai immediately put away his aura, while Tian Bing's entire body stabilized and he let out a sigh of relief, "Frightened to death."

Xubai stared at Lin Tian suspiciously, "Who the hell are you!"

"I am your ancestor."

"Our ancestor, Shui Liu, has long since disappeared, how could it be you." That Xubai thought Lin Tian was joking.

Lin Tian wanted to say something, but when he thought that this ancient force still existed, if his identity was exposed, then it was estimated that he had not become stronger, and these disciples and grandchildren would be strangled.

So Lin Tian hid the secret again, "As long as you know, I can bring Tianshuimen back to its peak, don't ask anything else."

"Why do you believe in you?" Xu Bai was still grumpy, but Lin Tian looked at Tian Bing and said with a smile, "Sword, lend me."

"Borrow again?" Tian Bing was depressed, and then threw the sword out, while Lin Tian performed a complete sword technique in front of the three of them.

When the three of them saw the real swordsmanship, they were all stunned, because these three people only knew the first half of the swordsmanship, and they didn't know the back at all.

Lin Tian put away the sword, threw it to Tian Bing, then looked at the three of them and said with a smile, "I know swordsmanship, but I don't know how to teach spells. Do you have any questions?"

Granny Fang said excitedly, "Did you get the true inheritance of our Tianshuimen ancestor?"

"Yes, it must be so." That grandfather Tie thought so too, and Xubai said solemnly, "How did you learn it!"

Lin Tian looked at the three with a smile, "Don't worry about how I learned it, you just need to know that I am here to revive Tianshuimen."

Of course, the three of them also thought about revival, but the reality is always shocking, so after the three discussed in private for a while, this Xubai stared at Lin Tian.

"As long as you can complete what I say next, we are willing to listen to you, even calling you ancestor is not a problem."

"Speak!" Lin Tian asked with a calm smile.

"One, within a year, let our sect have a hundred more people who are above the ninth level of Qi refining, and second, let our sect become a lower-level sect, then we will listen to you." Xu Bai said one by one.

Tian Bing was stunned when he heard it, "What? One hundred people can refine Qi to the ninth level in one year? This is completely impossible."

"If we can't even do this, how can we lead us to revival?" Xu Bai said coldly.

Granny Fang also said, "Yes, we don't want to be deceived."

Grandpa Tie still stared at Lin Tian and said, "Boy, if you want us to hand over our destiny to you, you have to prove yourself."

Lin Tian laughed there, "A year is too long, a month, as for the inferior sects, how can we be inferior?"

When everyone heard Lin Tian say one month, everyone present thought they had heard it wrong, and Tian Bing asked, "Fool, are you kidding me? One month?"

"Yes, a month."

But Tianbing still made Lin Tian talk nonsense on the spot, but Xubai said, "The identification of the inferior sect is very simple, that is, one of our sects has reached the Nascent Soul Realm!"

"Nascent Soul? Isn't it above Jindan?" Lin Tian thought it was difficult, but he smiled when he heard it was so simple.

In a false voice, "Yes."

Lin Tian shrugged and smiled, "Okay, I'll find a way to let you break through to Nascent Soul."

"What?" The three of Xubai looked at each other, while Lin Tian smiled and said, "You are the closest to Nascent Soul, and it is the easiest way for you to break through."

Ke Xubai frowned, "Boy, we didn't joke with you."

"I'm not kidding, just wait for me to come back." After speaking, Lin Tian asked Tian Bing to take him down the mountain.

Tian Bing said embarrassedly as he walked past the three, "Third old man, you, you continue to treat them as fools, don't care too much."

Xu Bai stared at Lin Tian's back, "How did you learn that spell and swordsmanship?"

"I'll tell you when I have a chance." Lin Tian knew that this was not the time, so he continued to leave after a pause and a smile.

Tian Bing chased after him, "You fool, can you stop talking nonsense in the future? Almost killed me!"

 

0