Chapter 10 “Confessions”
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Spies always face the problem of confession: how to force a true and comprehensive confession is one problem, how to confess to the other party is another problem." The third uncle raised the two fingers of disparate lengths, looking down at the silent man. Students, "Take it when you can't stand it, it's not shameful. But remember: first, don't speak too early, it will make your confession unbelievable. Second, don't recruit all at once, because no matter what You will be tortured again, leave something to confess, be good to you and the organization, at least buy some time to reduce losses.”

After taking this class, the students agreed that the third uncle must have fallen into the hands of the enemy, suffered torment, and was forced to reveal a lot of secrets, which is why he was so tolerant of confessions, even his severed finger, and why he came. As a teacher, there is a reasonable explanation for this.

It wasn't until the moment he was pointed at by the pistol that Lu Linbei realized that the third uncle was not cowardly. Facing the bullets that could be fired at any time, the fear was several times greater than an unexpected assassination.

He was angry, but that anger did nothing to reduce his fear.

The other party didn't ask anything, and Lu Linbei really had nothing to confess. Otherwise, he didn't think he would last long, what did he say, and whether he could do the two points that the third uncle said, it was hard to predict.

It made him feel humiliated and at the same time a little relieved that he had not been tortured and had not had to undergo that embarrassing ordeal.

The knock on the door sounded on time, and Ding Pulun and Cui Zhuning knew Mei Qianzhong's itinerary very well.

"Which one?" Lu Yezhou got a signal and asked, his voice was steady, there was nothing unusual, Ding Pulun, who was standing behind him, nodded, raised his hand and tapped on his shoulder to show encouragement.

Half of Lu Yezhou's body softened and he almost fell to the ground.

Dimplon grabbed his shoulders and ducked to the other side of the door frame.

"It's me." Mei Qianzhong's voice was impatient.

"Okay, I'll open the door." Lu Yezhou's voice trembled slightly, not because of fear, but because of his excitement after confirming that his life was safe.

The door opened, and Mei Qianzhong didn't step in as usual. He glanced at Lu Yezhou, and then at Lu Linbei who was sitting in the living room. He immediately noticed something was wrong, and raised his hand to take out his weapon.

Ding Pulun also saw the abnormality and said, "Team Leader Qian, don't move, there is a gun pointed at you."

Mei Qianzhong froze, Ding Pulun turned to the door, gently pushed Lu Yezhou away, and said to the outside, "It's really not easy to see you."

Mei Qianzhong's hand was still in his arms, his eyes fixed on each other.

"Please take your hand out slowly, the other gun is facing you. I'm not here to kill, I just want to talk to you."

Mei Qianzhong took out his hand, rushed forward with his palm, let the other party take a look, and then lowered it slowly.

"Please come in."

As soon as Mei Qianzhong entered the room, Cui Zhuning pushed the door closed, the gun was aimed at his back, and the expression on his face became even more gloomy.

Mei Qianzhong turned around and glanced at Cui Zhuning, sneered, and said, "What kind of training did you receive in the Cui family? Did they only teach you how to use a gun?"

Ding Pu Lun took a few steps forward, the last step was more careful, he landed gently, stood between the two, and said with a smile: "I won't use a gun, I promise, as long as everyone is willing to cooperate. Leader Qian is so smart, he must understand I mean."

There are several team leaders with the surname Mei in the emergency department, so they have to call them by their first names to distinguish them.

"Let him hand over the gun." Cui Zhuning was not a gullible person.

Dimplon looked at Mei Qianzhong with a helpless expression.

Michie slowly unbuttoned his clothes, showing each other every movement, took out a small pistol from his armpit, and threw it on the ground.

Lu Linbei stared at every movement of Mei Qianzhong, always thinking that he would see the scene of bullets flying in the next moment. He even prepared to fall to the ground, but nothing happened, everything was extremely simple.

This made him a little disappointed, and what followed was self-deprecation. If the third uncle knew how he felt at this time, he would definitely teach him a lesson, because he actually believed the scenes in the movie to be true.

The third uncle has never told the students that he can be a hero in the face of danger.

Dimplon leaned over to pick up the gun, frowned, holding the handle with three fingers as if it were the muddy shoes of a naughty child, hesitated for a moment, and reluctantly put the pistol in his pocket .

"I have to search my body." Cui Zhuning was still worried.

Mei Qianzhong sat on the dining chair that Lu Yezhou had sat on before, next to Lu Linbei, raised his right leg, and said, "Okay, the Information Secretary Cui Zhuning singled out the four generals of the Emergency Department. If you don't believe me, Mr. Ding can just testify."

Ding Pulun was greatly embarrassed and said to Cui Zhuning, "Let me tell you. We have negotiated in advance and we won't go that far."

"Try not to go that step." Cui Zhuning did not step forward.

Dimplon turned to Miqianzhong again, "You don't have any other weapons on you?"

Mei Qianzhong frowned slightly, "I'm here to meet my team members, why do I have to bring so many weapons?"

"Okay, I trust you. There's no need for a body search. Let's get down to business. A little grievance for these two Mr. Lu. They have to go to another room for a while, and they have to..."

"No need." Mei Qianzhong shook his head, "They are my team members. They are trusted by me from the beginning to the end, from the inside to the outside, and can stay here."

Ding Pulun laughed dryly, "Yes, you are all 'Mei family members'..." He looked at Cui Zhuning, and waited for the other side to nod before continuing: "Then stay, please take a seat."

Ding Pulun and Cui Zhuning sat back to their original positions, Lu Yezhou moved to Mei Qianzhong, stood against the wall, put his hands in his pockets, bowed his head and said nothing, like a street gangster who had just been arrested by the police.

Opposite Cui Zhuning coughed, Lu Yezhou raised his head and found that the other party was looking at him, he couldn't help being a little dazed and a little frightened. Wall stand, but try to be as straight as possible.

Ding Pulun didn't care about these little things, and kept staring at Mei Qianzhong, "Nothing else, I'm here to ask Team Leader Qian for a favor, it's a relief for you, but it's a life saver for me and the two of us. Grace."

Mei Qianzhong seemed to be used to this kind of scene, and smiled: "Mr. Ding is too polite, but you don't make things clear, and you suddenly make such a strange request, I really don't know how to answer."

"Don't pretend to be confused." Cui Zhuning whispered, his hands in his pockets the whole time.

"Let me tell you." Dimprun raised his hand to stop his companion, his tone was a little heavier and a little unhappy.

"Sorry." Cui Zhuning nodded, indicating that he would not speak again.

Ding Pulun glanced at Lu Linbei and Lu Yezhou, "Qian team leader really wants to talk in front of the team members? Can you talk about everything, or... just pick it up?"

"Their tasks have been basically completed, and there is no need to keep secrets. Moreover, since Mr. Ding is determined to break the rules, it is better to break them all."

"I didn't want to break the rules!" Ding Pulun suddenly became irritable, slightly startling the unsuspecting Lu Linbei and Lu Yezhou.

Soon, Dimplon calmed down and smiled again, "I have no choice but to come this far. Leader Qian feels that there is no need to keep secrets, so I will start from the beginning. Oh, I want to explain one thing first, These two Mr. Lu are very loyal to the team leader Qian, and they are also forced to cooperate with us."

"I know who they are, Mr. Ding, let's talk about himself." Mei Qianzhong interrupted.

"It starts with the barber, the one who could have inherited the new planet." Ding Pulun often looked at Lu Linbei and Lu Yezhou when he spoke, because the two people in the room knew almost nothing about the cause and effect.

"The Star Alliance decided to hand over the new planet to a private inheritance. As soon as the representative of Zhai Wangxing got the news, he passed it on to the Joint Committee. Of course, the Joint Committee understood the importance of this matter and decided to send someone to protect the heir. There is no official announcement, so I found the General Intelligence Bureau, and the General Bureau assigned the task to the Emergency Department and the Information Department. I don't need to explain the relationship between these parties, right?"

The two major spy agencies, the Emergency Department and the Information Department, nominally belong to the General Administration of Meteorology, but are actually under the jurisdiction of the General Administration of Intelligence. Not many people know about them, but they are not top secrets, at least not for Mei's family.

No one responded, Ding Pulun continued: "The person sent by the Information Department is this Mr. Cui, and the emergency department is me. The two sides sent people to balance, because the above also knows that the two companies are not in harmony. In fact, I am not very personal. I care about this kind of divisional disputes, I just simply accept the task..."

"Why didn't the emergency department send Mei's family members to carry out the mission?" Lu Linbei interjected a question, which attracted the attention of several other people, especially Lu Yezhou. A panic flashed on his face, apparently thinking that his companion's behavior was inappropriate.

Ding Pulun paused for a while in surprise, then smiled and said to Mei Qianzhong: "Your team member is very interesting, and I hope to directly cooperate with him if there is a chance in the future."

"Well, there will always be opportunities." Mei Qianzhong replied with a smile.

"Because the Mei and Cui families are fighting too hard, and they are worried about making mistakes, they sent me, a person with no background, to come forward."

"But you are an analyst, not an investigator." Lu Linbei refused to shut up.

Dimprun was a little impatient and a little annoyed, "Because there is also a weird rule that analysts must have investigator experience, and I don't have it, so I need to make up for it. How about it? Are you satisfied? I didn't do it. Investigator, this is the first time, so what? I'm still one of the best analysts in the Division of Emergency Responses, and that's proof of being able to move up to the intermediate level."

"Indeed, I can also testify that the director and deputy director appreciate Mr. Ding, otherwise such an important task would not have been assigned to him." With a look that is both innocent and beating, the listener knows that there is sarcasm in the words, but there is no way to get angry.

Ding Pulun smiled and said, "In short, the task fell to me. Although Mr. Cui and I did not cooperate, we each performed our duties and did a good job. After the first news was released, the barber was not stupid and immediately thought of it. When it came to himself, his face changed, and he closed the business early. When he came out at night, he obviously regarded himself as his heir and was looking for drinks everywhere. I was worried at the time, for fear that he would talk nonsense. Fortunately, although he was not strict with his mouth , but there is no mention of the heir."

"Long story short, the barber was assassinated, and the murderer used a spy weapon—" Dimplon's face changed as soon as he said it, from a moment of peace and joy, suddenly it was cloudy, his voice increased, and his gestures increased, "Who is this kind of thing? I didn't expect it, but all the blame and pressure fell on me and Mr. Cui. It's not fair, even if the chairman of the Joint Committee is standing here, I have to say, it's not fair!"

No one raised any objection. Ding Pulun's chest rose and fell several times, slowly calmed down, and continued: "More than three months have passed since the incident, and the team leader Qian has been eyeing the assassin, but he has been reluctant to close the net. I agree with Mr. Cui. I thought that Team Leader Qian, or to put it plainly, the Mei family, had ulterior motives in this matter, and wanted to lead the misfortune to the east."

Ding Pulun looked at Lu Linbei, "That's how the Mei family is. They don't miss any opportunity to suppress their opponents, and they don't show mercy to their own people. For example, you were made a new heir to attract assassins."

Lu Linbei was taken aback, not because he was surprised by the methods of the Mei family, but because he didn't understand that the person the assassin was targeting was obviously Lu Yezhou, how could he be himself?

 

0