Chapter 32: Save hostage in three seconds
79 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Just a reminder, every chapter that has this notice requires revision. You can either choose to read on at your own risk or wait till I finish revising it. The chapters that need revision are usually due to naming errors, grammar mistakes or misuse/misplacement of words. the chapters are readable but for some picky readers, they may complain about 'brain cells being kill' (?You know who you are). I recommend for those that want the best experience reading this novel to wait for when all (80) chapters are revised then read. But for those that can't wait, the quality may be lower but it's not that bad.

“Xiao man you are not at work?” I heard a kind voice “How to think of your grandmother now?”

“Yes Grandma I think of you, really want you!” Liu Yun Man tone with a bit spoiled taste.

“You girl. Learn how to coax me if you really want me why you never come back to see me? Do not say there is no time a drive to me from there is only one hour.” Old lady’s tone with some reproach.

“Grandma people know the wrong I will soon go back to see you.” Liu Yun Man sweetly said her eyes are slightly dark she really has to go back to see her grandmother or else in another few months her grandmother probably never see her again.

“Sigh…Xiao man this time you come to me, is there anything?” The old woman sighed softly she took the initiative to ask. To her knowledge her granddaughter as long as there is nothing important she will not take the initiative to call home.

Liu Yun Man hesitated a moment before softly asked: “Grandma have you heard of Guards eight-pin?”

Bang!

I heard a glass fell sound then Liu Yun Man would hear her Grandma’s voice rose slightly with a trace of trembling: “Guards eight-pin, Xiao man who told you about Guards eight-pin??”

“Grandma are you okay?” Liu Yun Man worried.

“Xiao man I’m fine you tell me who told you about Guards eight-pin? The man is not to say that he could do Guards eight-pin?” Old lady’s voice was becoming urgent.

“A young man call Summer he did not say if he can use Guards eight-pin or not  but when I ask how he can cure me he says Guards eight-pin ……” Liu Yun Man afraid Grandma not understand then simply put the whole story relayed over the phone.

“Summer? Young people less than 20 years old?” The old lady on the phone muttering “how could he do Guards eight-pin?”

“Grandma is he a liar?” Liu Yun Man a little uneasy.

“No no I just don’t quite understand so Xiao man I am going to the city right away I have to go see the young man personally!” The old lady quick made a decision.

“Ah Grandma you do not come if you want to see him I can go to him and take him to you ……” Liu Yun Man blurted.

“No!” The old lady interrupted Liu Yun Mann’s words “Xiao man if the young man really learned Guards eight-pin then I must personally come to him and give him audience!”

The old lady’s words with not be defy: “I’ll leave right away you wait for me!”

“Yes Grandma.” Things are now Liu Yun Man naturally did not dare to oppose, but my heart for this called Summer a little more curious is this little boy really a hidden world Doctor?

Suddenly there was a rush of sirens at the entrance of the hospital. Liu Yun Man looked down from the window and found several police cars drove into the hospital. There were more than a dozen fully armed special police officers in the car. I couldn’t help but panic. Did an accident happened at the hospital?

The hospital did have an accident and it was a serious hostage hijacking.The incident took place on the sixth floor of the patient department. One patient hijacked a nurse with a knife plus two patients in the same ward.

“Li Ping how can you call yourself a police? So little things can’t be done properly!” Cold at the moment is furious “You’d better pray that the hostages don’t have an accident or you will be ready to take off this police uniform!”

A squadron leader Li Ping is Interpol sixth brigade cold immediate subordinate he now was cold yelled at but can not refute. But my mind swore at his few men up to their grandchildren! How all of sudden such a big thing happen?

If this hostage really out of trouble as he is direct responsible afraid really hard to keep their job.

Li Ping was complaining in his heart while praying for the special police to come sooner just hope they sent snipers can get the prisoner as long as the safety of the hostages he will be at most affected by a sanction.

The entire sixth floor have been evacuated and has also been isolated police Li Ping kept looking to the stairs how the SWAT team has not come yet?

Suddenly Li Ping saw a little familiar figure I saw a young boy from the seventh floor leisurely walk down look carefully suddenly overjoyed.

“Summer, Summer!” Li Ping rushed to call the young man.

Summer was a bit confused: “Who are you?”

“Uh Summer our police team have all seen you I am cold captain’s men my name is Li Ping.” Li Ping a little embarrassed this guy seems to just remember beauty.

Summer has caught a glimpse of cold happy face walked over to say hello: “Police sister you are here how wonderful!.”

“Leave me alone!” Cold bitter stare at Summer  “We are handling a case quickly go!”

“Captain do not!” Li Ping rushed over hapless today finally heaven sent an elegant how can you just let the captain get rid of it?

“Li Ping what do you want to do?” Cold very upset.

“Captain you forgot?” Li Ping whispered “Summer at the police station easily won the gun from Huang Anping if we asked him to help ……”

“No he was not a cop!” Did not wait for Li Ping to finished cold stop it of course she has to understand what Li Ping playing idea.

“Captain just because he is not a policeman is better, let us hand over this matter to the special police. If we do it ourselves it is a violation of the order but if an unrelated person does it it has nothing to do with us!” Li Ping said quickly “If the special police come and get things done We will have no face?”

“In short the special police will arrive soon let them do it.” Cold still disagrees “As for face Such a thing happen do you think we still have face?”

“But Captain I’ve heard those special police general level if kills responsibility will be on us if Summer to go and that is foolproof!” Li Ping still earnest persuade  he added “Captain you do not want the hostage’s accident right?”

Li Ping is very clear the captain sense of justice is strong in her mind the hostage peace of mind comes first.

Sure enough Li Ping say this Cold  finally a little meaning to move Summer skill people do not know but she personally felt it. Though she can not wait for this guy to kick the bucket but she had to admit this guy is really strong let him save the hostages should be more suitable.

“Captain bad Guo Liang mood is very excited!” A policeman ran up Guo Liang is that hijacked hostages guy.

Cold looked down the stairs the special police had not come up biting her teeth she finally made a decision look at Summer: “You come with me!”

Cold strode toward the innermost ward where the robbers are located Summer nature followed her tightly and Li Ping finally took a long breath. He believed that his rice bowl was mostly saved.

“Prisoner called Guo Liang was last night attempt to rob you person, he used a pair of scissors to hijacked a nurse you go rescued the hostages.” Cold walking brief Summer the situation.

Afford last night gang of robbers is to be sent to the hospital while Li Ping is responsible for guarding these guys originally everyone was handcuffed to the bed but Guo Liang  do not know in what way remove the handcuffs take advantage of the police do not pay attention hijacking came to him nurse to inject.

“Police sister If I rescued the hostages will you be willing to be my wife then?” Summer grinning asked.

“You ……” Cold bitter stare at Summer  “You put people rescued to say!”

“Okay I’ll go!” Summer ghostly rush into the ward after a few seconds ghostly rush back out “Police sister now you’re my wife right?”

“I do not let you go save the hostages?” Cold angrily said.

“Has been rescued!” Summer look innocently.

“What?” Cold at the moment was shock only to see a nurse from the ward rushed out threw herself into a police arms crying and the nurse is the one that should have been hijacked.

Cold walked into the room feet uncontrollably felt a cool she find that Guo Liang had fallen to the ground and the hostages were saved. As for the scissors it was still in Guo Liang’s hands enough to show even he did not had time to react.

“So soon?” At the doorway Li Ping exclaimed out loud.

Even if Li Ping saw Summer’s skills he couldn’t think he can solve the problem so fast. It was less than a minute before and after!

Of course if he knew Summer to complete the whole process only took a few seconds then I am afraid he will be stunned even the eyeball will fall out.

“Brother Lee thank you!” Summer patted Li Ping shoulder.

Li Ping Fatty ignorant a bit dumbfounding: “Summer why thank me? It should be me who thank you?”

“Of course I want to thank you if you had not given me this opportunity how do I let Police sister promise to be my wife?” Summer smiled and said “After, if anything happened no matter how big you can call me for help!”

“Sure sure!” Li Ping was overjoyed this is simply a dream come true such a good thing just let him hit after with such a powerful helper what thief can not find?

But Cold soon shouted burst Summer bubble: “What are you talking about who promise to be your wife??”

“Cagney and Lacey wife you just  said that when I rescued the hostages you will be my wife?” Summer said quickly.

“I just let you save after you have saved people then I will say but never said I will be your wife or not?” Cold snappily said.

I thought about it carefully really is the case Summer suddenly had a bitter face: “Really hey I must make sure say it clearly next time sigh…”

Shaking his head  take another shot on Li Ping’s shoulder to repeat the last scene but the contents is different. Summer with a little regrettable look at Li Ping: “Li brother Police sister is not my wife for the time being so I can’t help you anymore.”

Li Ping suddenly felt the feeling of going from heaven to hell. He looked at Summer with a bit of sorrow and anger. Even if you want to go back do you have to do so, so fast?

At this time rapid footsteps from the stairs came, heavily armed special police finally appeared but they soon found that their arrival seemed a bit redundant.

(T.L Notes: better late than never XD, next chapter should be later est time after 5)

3