Extra – 23 Reflection and Countermeasures
398 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now....
I managed to persuade them to come back to the villa....
But when I returned, I was in trouble.
Aria-sama suddenly started talking to the queen about what happened at the cabin....
And what's more! She cut off parts of my explanation as if on purpose.... Thanks to this, the queen's eyes lit up, and I had to explain to her again for nearly a quarter of an hour. Please give me a break....

Oh, the assailant have been recovered on the way. The prince is in charge, though.
He was still unconscious and restrained, so he was not able to escape. Well, his limbs is broken, so I don't think there was any way he could have escaped.
Anyway, we now know that the assailant acted alone. All that remained was to ask them why they attacked us and who their employer was.

What? A fracture? It's neglected. I only applied a splint, but since he attacked the royal family, it was a death sentence no matter how you look at it. Besides, I couldn't even reply because of the attacker, and on top of that, after what happened this morning. There is no need to be nice to them.
For now, the attacker was given to the knights guarding the villa, and we had a late breakfast. It was already around nine o'clock, thanks to all the activity.
I'm worried about the prince's gaze, but I'm tired because of various things, so I'll ignore it.

After breakfast, it is free time.
I would really like to take a leisurely walk, but I am tired, so I will stay in bed and rummage around.
There are two things to think about while rumbling.
One is the assailant. Asking the assailant who ordered it, but other assailants may appear during your stay at the villa.
If it were me or the prince, we would be able to handle it even if we were attacked, but if it is Queen or Aria-sama, that is not the case. However, even if we increase security, it cannot be done immediately...。
Even if we take some countermeasures, there is no way to move as long as we don't know what they are aiming at.
In other words, we will have to wait for the assailant to recover.

For the time being, let's tell the Queen and Aria-sama to be careful and take knights when they go out.
And the second is with the prince. We will stay at the villa for four days, including today, and will leave on the fifth day morning to return to the royal capital. It may be earlier, depending on the assailant.

In other words, in order to fulfill the purpose of coming here, it is better to reply tomorrow if possible.

I know that. I know, but I don't know how to start....
Do I call him out because I need to talk to him? Wouldn't that be too obvious?
Then, by chance, when we are alone? No, it's not that there is no such thing as a chance to be alone with someone, but the situation at that time is uncertain. Besides, there is a certain atmosphere. If you just want to be alone with someone, you can be having dinner at home.
Ideally, I would like to be able to say it when we are alone by chance or casually, and when we are in a good mood in a romantic place.... Ah, this makes me realize how ideal last night's situation was. Damn you assailant...!

"Hey, El... It's not going so well, is it?"

I can't help but talk to El who is curled up on my stomach.
"Nya~"
"How can I make this an ideal situation?"
"Ni~"
"Please think about it a little El your master is in pinch you know?"
"Ni~"
Oh no.... Even though someone is seriously worried, El is wagging her tail like he doesn't want to be bothered with it.
But it's worse for the person who consults the cat.

Knock, knock, knock

I heard a knock on the door.

Come in
Who could it be? Did Aria-sama or Chiffon-san come to tease me about my morning...?
But the person who came in was unexpected.
"Sorry to disturb you.I just got word from the guards that the attacker has regained consciousness."
"What? Prince?"
"Nya?"
Perhaps because he got up in a hurry, El, who was on his stomach, fell down and screamed (?). I was not so worried about that. But I was not concerned about that. Because I was worried about the prince until just a few minutes ago....
"W-why?"
It can't be helped that his behavior becomes suspicious.
El is tapping my foot, perhaps in protest, but I leave it alone for now.
"No, I told you earlier what I wanted to do....Oh, there was one more thing I wanted to confirm with Sakura."
"Eh...? W-what is it?"
This morning, you said "not yet" in response to what Aria said, right? What did you mean by that?

E-Eh! You ask that here and now? In a situation like this, with no mood or anything...? I don't think so, no matter how much I want to....
"Oh, by the way, we need to interrogate the assailant! Come on, let's get going!"
I force myself to change the subject with a loud voice and quickly leave the room.
"Huh? H-hey, Sakura...?"
Hmph! I'll leave the prince who doesn't understand women's hearts alone!
If you can create a mood even a little bit...。
But is it wrong for me to not be able to tell you honestly without worrying about that?
Or is it the prince's inability to reply clearly that has transferred to the prince's muslehead?
No, this is something that may stay with me forever. I don't want to do something that I will regret when I remember it later.
When I think about it, it is still the prince's fault for not having delicacy. I am sure he is!
As I felt the presence of the prince chasing after me, I sighed and wondered why he was such a...... person.

This is for today See you next week i guess? maybe?

8