Extra – 29 Threats and Countermeasure 2
355 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Why did you said it so easily? Oh, what kind of questions will be asked later...!"

As soon as we entered the room, I yelled at the prince.
I managed to escape earlier, but thinking about what would happen later, I felt like sighing.

"Why, it's nothing to hide. Besides, I have to report to my father and mother."

The prince doesn't know why I'm angry at him

"That doesn't mean you have to do it now!"

"Why not? they asked me, and it's a good thing they did."

"Why… You haven't forgotten Aria-sama's personality, right? You didn't know what would happen if Aria-sama knew, did you? Argh, there are still more than two days left in the schedule, and now there's no way to escape..."

"What are you so worried about? Wouldn't it be a problem to be asked?"

"What are you talking about...? The enemy this time is not only Aria-sama, but also Chiffon-san and the Queen, even one of them is formidable, but three of them... You know what? If it was just a normal question, I wouldn't have any trouble. But with those three, they would dig into my heart and ask me everything, and I would be humiliated, i'm sure of that!"

Just thinking about it makes me shiver.

"No, enemies.... Besides, they wouldn't do anything that reckless."

"It's sweet. It's sweet enough to sprinkle sugar with honey and starch syrup and then coat it with milk chocolate."

"Huh? What is milk chocolate"

"It is a sweet treat in my world. The prince doesn't understand the fear of women. For the majority of women, there's nothing more interesting than another person's love life..."

Just thinking about what those three are talking about now makes me sigh heavily.
The prince was a little thoughtful, as if he had something in mind when he heard my words.
Silence fell in the room for a while.

"It's not that I don't have an idea. Sorry, I was so happy that Sakura accepted me... Maybe I subconsciously wanted to tell someone sooner."

Perhaps embarrassed by his own words, he turned his face away a little and scratched his cheek.
When you say it like that, I wouldn't be able to get angry anymore.... I'm a little happy to hear those words.

"…Well, if I'm about to be questioned, I'll leave it to the prince and run away, so please do me a favor. If you can experience it for yourself, you will understand."

Well, it's okay to have this much, right? After all, it was the prince who revealed it.

"Eh? H-hey, That's..."

"What is it? You don't have to worry about being asked, and you don't have to do anything reckless, do you? I have trouble being asked, and I think they do reckless things, so why not leave it to those who are okay with it?"

Yes, it's a good idea for an idea. It may seem like a sacrifice, but it was originally sown by the prince. Besides, let him be responsible for his own words.

"I will not accept any objections. This is my decision. Besides you wouldn't say you don't like it, would you?"

When I glared at him, the prince snorted and turned his head down.
Well, now that those three can be dealt with (maybe), let's turn our attention and talk about something else.

"I'll have the prince give instructions to the guards after this, and the question is who passed the information to the Soutinsu?"

At these words, the prince, who had been looking down, looked up.
This attack was received on the same day that we arrived at the villa. In other words, there is no way they could have sent the assassins so early if someone had not informed the Soutinsu in advance of this event.

"That's right. The only thing I can think of is whether it's a nobleman or someone who works at the castle..."

"Or someone in this villa. Either way, it would have to be someone who knows about this time, but we can't narrow it down..."

This trip was first mentioned half a month ago. Since they did not do anything in particular to hide it during that time, it would have been easy for us to know if we wanted to know. Of course, it could have been the work of an agent of the Soutinsu, but whatever the case, it is a fact that the person who is passing on information about the royal family is at least in a position to know about it.

"Hmmm...Unfortunately, there are too few leads to identify him at this point. I'll keep an eye out, but I doubt we'll catch him that easily."

To begin with, counterintelligence agents can be found anywhere. But it is a problem when it is in the immediate vicinity of the royal family. But in this case, as the prince said, it is a weak clue. As I mentioned earlier, it will be difficult to identify or even narrow it down.

All we can do now is pay attention to the information and deal with it.

"Well, that's the way it is, so please warn your trusted ones when you return. I probably don't need to tell you this, but..."

"All right. I'm going to the guard station, but what about Sakura?"

"I will take it easy for a while. I've been in a flurry of activity since I arrived. I'm going to think of something to do in case of an emergency."

You never know what kind of tactics the other party might use. It's just a precaution. However, we don't know if there are any other attackers yet.

"I see. Don't be too reckless, okay?"

"The prince too. I'm sure you'll be fine, but please don't be alone when you go out, okay? The prince is probably the main target."

"Yeah, I wouldn't want to cause my fiancée grief so soon after we got engaged, either. Besides, I haven't informed my father and the others yet."

The word "engagement" makes me somewhat embarrassed. Well, I don't have the personality to be honest about it.

"Don't be silly and get going."

I think my cheeks are a little red, but I turn away and cover it up.

"I know i know. Well then i'll be going"

The prince stood up, patted my head lightly, grabbed a lock of my hair, and dropped his lips there.

"H-hey, what are you doing!"

"What, oh, did you prefer on the lips? Then..."

"Wh-who said that! Just get the hell out of here!"

"All right, all right. See you later."

saying so in a light tone, the prince leaves the room.
With the sound of the door closing, I plopped down on the table.

I feel like the prince's behavior has changed. I don't know how to describe it, but the atmosphere is sweeter....I can't say it well, but I feel as if he is a different person from his past sloppy behavior.

If you think about it, the other party is royalty, so they are probably used to this kind of thing. I've only known them for a year or so.
Does that mean that maybe they will continue to be like that from now on? Come to think of it, I hear that foreign men are very aggressive in their approach to their lovers. Perhaps that kind of behavior is common in this world? In my previous life, I wasn't very good at romance, so I don't know what is common....

Oh, if that was normal, would I be able to stand it with my lack of experience? No, it's not that I don't like it, but...... it's kind of too embarrassing. I don't know if it's because I was born and raised in Japan or if it's just my lack of experience. Anyway, I am not used to straight expressions.

I could only groan while lying on the table for a while.

8