Extra – 31 In the name of Review
347 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After, Aria-sama's (or fantasized?) wedding plans, and even about the post-wedding life and family plans. I managed to get back to my room, feeling tired for days.

Damn, this is all because the prince ran away! What shall I do with all this anger!
As I lay down on my bed and thinking about revenge, I saw a pouch on the table.

....That's it!

"What are you concentrating on?"

"Hyah!"

Suddenly, the voice I heard in my ear made me scream.
I hurriedly looked in the direction of the voice and there I saw the prince's face.

"Hey! You're too close! please get away from me!"

Surprised by the face that was within breathing distance, I involuntarily pushed the prince's body.
The prince staggered a little, perhaps from a bad position, but he quickly recovered.

"Don't push me out of the blue. You startled me."

He stared at me with a slightly discouraged expression.

"I'm the one who was surprised! You should at least knock when you enter a room!"

"I knocked a bunch of times, okay? You didn't answer, so I assumed you weren't there, but then I looked inside."

Ugh, I was too focused to notice...

"So what were you doing so concentrated? From the looks of it, you were writing something."

The prince's gaze was fixed on the desk, or more precisely, on my notebook spread out there. I had brought it with me from the previous world and had put it away in my pouch.

"Eh? Uh, I was just writing something that came to mind, you know?"

"When asked, he became suspicious of my behavior. Because what I was writing was gobbledygook..."

I felt as if the prince's eyes lit up, as if he sensed something.

"Well, may I take a look?"

He asked, but his hand was already reaching for the notebook on my desk.
Well, even if he can see it, it is written in Japanese, so he can not read it... I was writing in these words! Unconsciously, it was no longer Japanese!

"N-no! It's not something I can show you!"

I rushed to grab the notebook, but it was already in the prince's hand.

"If you say that, it makes me want to look at it even more."

It's not your problem.

"Please give it back!"

I reached out to take it back, but I was sitting in a chair and the prince was standing. In addition, the height difference between the two of us is.......
If it is lifted out of my reach, it is truly out of hand.

"After I read, Let's see..."

"[Sedie left the training grounds, took off his sweat-soaked clothes, and wiped off the sweat that was running down his face. After getting comfortable and looking toward the training grounds, where training was still taking place, he felt someone approaching him.

"Sedie, I'm glad you're trying to train hard, but, I mean, what the heck. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to expose your skin recklessly?"

It was Sedie's older brother, Edin, who came.

"Brother, even so, if you don't wipe your sweat off after training, you will catch a cold."

He tried to argue with him with a bitter smile.

But Edin frowned and looked around to make sure no one else was around.

"I don't want the other guys to see me. Even if it weren't for that you would be training with other guys. That alone is disgusting, and to think that other guys can even see your skin......."

"Brother......"

"No, I'm sorry. It's no use complaining to you. You are in charge of the knights. I know that if you don't take the initiative in training, you will not be able to show them what you can do. It's my petty jealousy."

"I am glad you feel that way, brother. But...... you are the first prince. The most important thing to remember is that you can't just go out and buy a new pair of shoes. Besides, your fiancée is also......"

"Don't say that, Sedie. The most important thing to remember is that you can't just take a chance on a new person and expect them to be happy. There are times when I wish I could leave this country and my position as prince behind and live with you somewhere far away."

Edin's eyes caught Sadie's.
Sadie was upset by the sudden words of his brother, whom he had come to adore.

"Brother, you should know that much about me....."

"I'm sorry, I said that knowing this would only bother you..."

Sadie shook his head at his words.

"No, no, brother. I felt the same way as you. I have wished I didn't have the position of second prince. But......"

"Don't say another word, Sedie. After all, it is an unattainable desire. But still, for now, just for now......"

"Brother..."

Edin takes a step closer to Sedie.
Likewise, Sedie took a step closer to Edin.

For a few moments their gazes cross each other's, but soon, from either side, they close the final distance and their shadows overlap.]"

"......What, is this?"

Is it because my heartbeat race that I feel the voice that asks the question has a harshness in it?

"Wh-what is it? It's just a story I wrote in my spare time. It's a fiction."

Although I say so as quickly as I can, the characters and settings are completely obvious to those who know the characters. Of course, the person who is the model for the characters can see that, too.

"Fiction, huh? I don't see how it could be that way to me? I have an idea about this "Edin" and "Sedie" person in particular....... I don't have any idea what their relationship is as written, though."

It hurts, the way he look at me. No matter how you think about it, he knows.

"I-is that so? I have no idea... haha ......"

Still, there is no choice but to blurt it out. Ahh, and even more painful to look at.......

"And what is this setting? Why are "Edin" and "Sedie" in this kind of relationship? They are both men, right? Are they both men? I've heard that some people are into that kind of thing......."

He seems to hate it with all of his heart. Of course he hated the fact that he is being used as a model and that it is written that he has such relationship with his brother.

"This is not masculinity, it is called BL. It is not the same as homoeroticism"

A former friend of mine used to shout with particular emphasis on the latter part of the sentence. she went into great detail about the details and the differences between them for several hours, but I won't go into that. My friend said that there was a deeper meaning to the before and after multiplication as well.

I remembered such things with some nostalgia.

"By the way, my friend said that in this case, it's [edin x sedie] and it's called hetare-uke."1ヘタレ受け=hetare-uke i dunno what it mean so..

"Bieru? Yaoi? I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but I think I know that it's a word I don't want to know. I mean, what is that friend of yours thinking...... No, I don't want to know, and I don't think I'd understand it if I did ask."

Yeah, I don't think people who aren't interested in that path will understand it, no matter how much they hear about it. What? Me? A great man once said. "There is no such thing as a girl who doesn't like BL!" Well, most girls just enjoy it with delusions.

"......I think I know what Sakura is thinking right now, sort of!"

Ah, the gaze is piercing me with a zap! I can't help it, this is just the way it is! I'm sure even the maids in the castle will read this.......

"I'm confiscating this."

"Ehh! No way, that's outrageous!"

I have a plan to have the maids, who have little amusement, read it and enjoy it! A plan I just came up with, though.

"No. Next time, if you write something like this again, you will be punished. Consider yourself lucky you only got a confiscation this time."

Ahh, I went to the trouble of writing it, I thought I did a good job, but then I went to....... Damn, I was so engrossed in writing that I didn't notice the prince coming in, which is a shame.

I started writing this to get back at the prince in the first place! So why am I being blamed for it? Argh, I'm so angry when I remember.......

"In the first place, it was the prince's fault, wasn't it! It was the prince's fault for revealing that I had accepted the proposal, for refusing to explain it after I had asked him to do so, and for making fun of me after the three of them had pressed me to tell them all about it! What's wrong with writing a story based on the prince as a way to get back at him!"

It may seem counter-intuitive from the side, but what I am saying is true. The prince is the reason I had to go through all that embarrassment. If the prince had given them a proper explanation, I would have...... that? I don't feel that perhaps I would have been caught in the end even if the prince had given an explanation. No, rather, there is a big possibility that those three would have done so. If that is the case, could it be that writing the BL novel and being scolded by the prince for writing it were all for nothing? Rather, the prince, who was made the main character (the recipient) of the BL novel and took it out on him without permission, is the biggest victim ......?

No, no, I had asked the prince to explain to the three in the first place, and he did not do so. So this is a justified retaliation!

"Hm, it was indeed my fault for not explaining. But I'm not running away either, you know. In the morning, I was making a report to my father and brother about this matter and requesting support from the royal capital knights order. After that, I confirmed the current security situation and instructed them how to respond until backup arrived. However, this took longer than expected, and thanks to that, we missed lunch."

In his own words, he said that he had intended to give an explanation but did not have time because he had other things to do. What he says is important and needs to be done right away, but compared to explaining to the three, there is no comparison as to which takes precedence.

This would mean that I was just taking it out on him. I didn't know, so I had no choice.

However, now that I know, I can say that the prince is not at fault, but I can say that I am at fault. So I apologize.......

"So, when you said earlier that you [wrote the story using the prince as a model], you weren't just writing it to pass the time?"

Aah! I know you were angry, but what a slip of the tongue! I'm an idiot! Hii, your gaze hurts and your words have thorns in them.......!

"I-i, Think you misheard things?"

I can see my own eyes swimming. I am too scared to look up, but I can only feel his gaze piercing my face.

How long did it last, a minute, ten minutes? Maybe a few seconds, but for me it felt like a very long time. Maybe it was only a few seconds, but to me it felt like a very long time.

"……Well, I hope this doesn't happen in the future. If you do it again, you'll be punished, okay?"

With those words, the gaze and the pressure were gone.

Ugh, I almost choked. I never thought I would be put under this much pressure by the prince.......

7