Chapter 5
1.2k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Viego has now entered the bedroom, having made seven steel swords, melting the fragments into a dagger. He, holding the aforementioned dagger in his hand, lay down on the bed, exhausted, and for a moment did not think, he just rested.

Then he turned and lay on his back. Lying down, he looked at his new tool.

Viego decided to make a knife with the blade type "Clip Point". It is the perfect piercing knife and will be very practical for making leather armor and much more. The appearance is not spectacular, the steel is very light, slightly yellowish in color, but otherwise visually similar to the steel used in kitchen knives in his old world. Although this dagger is definitely stronger and better than the steel of his old world.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/1073967842362350166/

Viego now had an almost full mana reserve, since most of the renovation of the store had recovered.

So he looked at the Alfhaim steel in his hands one last time and spoke shortly.

(Viego)-Upgrade.

And in the next second, Vi feels some energy draining from his body, and his new knife is covered with a white symbiote. The shape does not change, however, qualitatively, as the white snot has disappeared. Viego saw a brighter, almost silver steel, and a hilt of dark wood that he did not recognize. He quickly picked up the book and with great speed and knowledge of the book found a matching ore.

(Viego)-Who would have thought. "Light Steel", basically more flexible than Dark Steel ..... Requires more temp. Because of ..... Good basically light version of Dark Steel, but this one is more suitable for Rapiers and one-handed swords with slightly longer lengths. It's worth remembering. It's just a pity that I don't have any more steel from Alfhaim, so maybe in the future. Now I need a slave who made these basic weapons and armor for me. Okay last time and let's see the third steel evolution from Alfhaim.

(Viego)-Upgrade.

But now what came out was not the White Omnium version as Vi had expected. Which surprised him very much. So after checking it found out it was Mthrill. One of the less durable ores mined at the Alfhaim Center, reaching a high value due to minimal Import outside of Alfhami. According to the book, this is because the Elves use Mithrill as the basis for all their basic tools. Because of its perfectly silver color, durability and flexibility. Apparently, the noble elves forgot about ordinary steel after monopolizing the mining of Mithrill.

Viego now took a perfect silver Knife with a pure black handle. And he said to himself.

(Viego)-It is a pity that I can only sell this one and say that it is a souvenir. Yes now. I would have to try really hard to be able to sell mithrill weapons, but not without attracting the attention of the Elves and of Odin himself. So better focus on Wanehaim. They have a close relationship with Asgard and there are practically no laws to ban the sale of any type of steel but one. However, whatever. Swallows need to be lived this week, I'm not going to sleep only 4 hours. Fuck it. I'm going to sleep.

The next Viego put his private sword and Knife under the mattress of the bed and went to sleep.

 

By the end of the week, Vi had a very monotonous mode of the day. Until the end of the week, he hadn't experimented with further upgrading the Sword or Knif for a simple reason. That the next day after Rossweisse's visits, more people were interested in black steel. So he had to upgrade steel single-handed swords daily to catch up with production. Several times he has had to stay awake any longer and shorten the sleep time even more. So at the end of the week, on Friday, Vi closed the store two hours early for the simple reason that it ran out of materials and only one-handed swords.

Viego was now frustrated and apologizing to a bearded student of the Asgardian Academy who wanted to buy a sword just as he was closing the store. And after he left Viego closed the store and after visits to the bathroom and a quick shower and changing into more formal clothes. Viego went to the room that was both his office and his room. And taking a small box out of a desk drawer. Viego started counting the gold coins he had earned so far.

(Viego)-On the first day I made 3 gold and 18 silver ... hehe ... I really didn't appreciate the power of the gossip. Rosswerise has a break with me. But if I could sleep longer and not manufacture these swords for almost 13 hours a day, I would be grateful. I hardly ate anything. Whore. But as they say, gold is a medicine for everything.

Then Viego po tossed gold and silver coins in the box and smiled greedily. To then take out every gold coin and count the profits with a smile.

(Viego)- 21..22...23 gold coin.....454...455...506 sirver coin. Why doesn't it bore me ... Hehe ... It's much more satisfying than counting the payouts in my previous life. Haha ... 507 silver coins equals 5 gold and 7 silver coins, so I have 28 silver coins and 7 silver coins in total. Plus 3 gold and 18 silver coins for Monday. I have 31 gold coins and 25 silver coins. On the way to the dealer, I will exchange silver for gold because it is too heavy. Although my muscles have jumped a bit, not only because of the Upgrade, but mainly because of my work. I don't know if I'm developing my strength faster now, but the results are minimal. So I guess so. but more important gold..fuck ... I didn't think it was so funny.

(Viego)- We will subtract 10 gold coins from this for supplies and food. Of course, one at a time ... Hehe ... Okay ... And there are 21 zlotys and 25 silver left for my unprofitable loyal assistant. I'm starting to have dirty thoughts so you'd better move on right now.

Viego went to the "Ore Wholesaler." If you can call it that. It was a building selling mostly ores, wood, porcelain and general basic supplies for blacksmiths, tanners and many barons in Asgard. the war of the owner of the company, Viego is destroyed. The company runs a gray-haired Viking, who looks like the lame Viking from the movie "How to Train Your Dragon". However, this one has both legs. However, there were many customers, so after paying 7 gold coins for the materials and picking up the metal plate needed to show the supplier when he came to Viego's blacksmith's shop tomorrow to confirm receipt. Viego went to the building of the Slave trader. Which, since the wars of Asgard, when the princess of Asgard was free, has been doing the same as in the old days.

Overall, according to Viego's information. Hela was sealed by Odin 10 years before Thor was born. And Viego himself was born 8 years after it was sealed. It was knowledge from old Vi, specifically from Vi's father himself, who told him stories at the hearth.

The Slave Trader building is very rich and stands out from other buildings. It has four floors and is made of stone bricks, which is different from most wooden buildings in the city.

Interestingly, few people go inside. and usually one person every few hours, Vi recalls, is normal. Hardly anyone buys slaves during these hours, probably people come when it's dark. They do it because of the opinions of other people, but Viego having the opinion of other people in the ass. Satisfied, he climbed the stone steps and went inside.

As Viego entered, he saw a very long, not very wide corridor. And lots of rooms numbered left and right. However, he did not have time to look at the expensively decorated wall when a fairly short man who looked like a circus owner approached him. With a sponge around his neck and a small suit, the Guy was maybe 1.5 meters tall. However, he stood in front of Vi and bowed and said.

(Scorg)-Hello dear customer. My name is Scorg and I must admit you have excellent timing. The current number of clients is moderate and I can offer you private rooms, where we will choose an ideal slave for you at an affordable price.

Then a little dwarf with a pink plume around his neck led Vi to an empty room, number 1, which was quite close to the entrance. The interior was fairly simple, two chairs in front of a glass wall. Behind which Viego could see a wooden Scene where slaves may stand.

(Scorg)-Then what would interest you? Sex slave, we have some elves and Yukai that will definitely please you. Unless...

Viego upset where the merchant was headed, so he paused and spoke in a serious voice.

(Viego)-I'm looking for a slave with blacksmith skills. And she is supposed to be a woman.

Viego added the end at the annoyance of the Merchant. However, once the merchant came out, he instructed his subjects. Viego sighed and thought that having an Assistant at first was indifferent to what gender it was. If it was supposed to be only to make armor anyway. But now. Having a sexy assistant opens the way to more options. Before Viego started to have perverted thoughts, Scorg came in and sat down next to him and said.

(Scorg)-After checking the warehouse, I have to tell you that we only have 4 items that meet your criteria. In a moment my subordinate brings them inside. Before I do that, I will give you a brief summary. They will enter one at a time so I will summarize them as they enter. Ooh ... they're coming.

He said as she walked in, a completely naked woman with blonde hair, slightly tilted upper body and really big breasts. She did not cover her breasts, but with a resigned gaze she came to the end of the stage. However, her most distinguishing feature was that she was a Centaurus.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/40954677853872299/

(Scorg)-Product No. 1. He comes from Greece where the centaur population is really huge. She has a fairly high level of blacksmithing skills, weapons to fight monsters were produced in her native village. And as you know, the monsters there have a high weakness for one type of metal.

(Viego)-Heavenly Bronze.

(Scorg)-Exactly. She was a highly valued member of the tribe that, due to the fact that after the death of her father, had been running her own business for 4 years. However, the village was invaded by a group of Ares' half-divine sons and so they came to us.

(Viego)-,, In theory, it would be perfect. She knew how to run a business, she has nice tits, she knows the secrets of heavenly bronze that even I don't know and weren't in my father's book. But it's a fucking centaur. I would have to spend a lot of gold, my gold, to renovate almost the entire house so that she could work there .... I..I ... Does she have a human pussy?"

(Viego)-Could she turn around?

Scrog, despite his size, understood Vie's intentions. And laughing briefly, he said.

(Scorg)-Of course. The first time I saw a centaur, I was also curious about it. Item # 1 turn around and lift the tail so the customer can see. Then go back to the previous item.

Viego was watching the female Centaur closely. Which, with a tear in her eye, did as the merchant ordered. And she did have a human pussy. So knowing, ignoring his lack of morals, he looked at the trader.

(Scorg)-Haha ... Satisfied customer like that. Product No. 1 is valued at 3 golden menets. The valuable one has fallen because nobody buys centaurs. And although I can see that you are an exemplary customer. I'll tell you if you don't buy it, I'll have to send it to the arena.

(Viego)-Heavenly Steel...Stal...

The merchant looked slightly surprised at Vi. Which apparently ignored the fact that the girl was going to be sent to the arena where she could die very brutally. But he focused on her knowledge, ignoring other facts. Such an act of a cold heart, even for a Merchant who did not expect someone so young to act like that.

(Viego)-At worst, she will sleep in the workshop. I can take one shelf to the warehouse. I'm okay. But call the other two, I'll buy another one.

Knows decision was based on fact, knowledge and skill. Heavenly Bronze is a really valuable metal and according to the negligible information in the book. Heavenly Steel is one of the most difficult metals to craft, and it really involves many steps to making one ingot and processing it. The trader apparently did not know its true value, since he had sold it so cheaply. Although Viego did not know much about prices. However, a metal specialist that is worth 3 dark steel swords. It's funny. However, there may be a problem

The decision to buy a second slave was basically based on the fact that he had spent so little, only 3 gold coins for such a specialist. And mainly because the second slave would provide a larger production, and the next one he is going to buy is definitely not a centaur. So that she could accompany him in his bed, however, the rooms are on the first floor. And there is no chance for the centaru to climb the stairs without being wedged. He would have to make a larger back exit anyway so that she could go outside to wash or do his errands.

However, before another "merchandise" came in, a communication magic-circle appeared next to the trader's ear. So Viego turned his head away from Centarua, who was now staring at him uncertainly. And he looked at the trader.

(Scorg)-I am sorry to say that the product No. 3 that I have prepared for you has already been sold. According to information from my employee, the merchandise was purchased by a student at the Asgardian Academy who was interested in her Pirokinetic abilities. But it does not matter. I believe the last commodity will meet your criteria.

Then, a woman who was quite attractive, despite her physique, entered. Light brown skin and short shoulder length hair in light red cortex. She had red eyes and medium-sized breasts. She was slightly taller than Vi, on the surface, but that made her less attractive in Vi's eyes. Like a female Centarura, she entered the stage nude and Viego knew exactly her perfectly accentuated muscles. Which theoretically should be a bit repulsive in a woman, but added a certain exotic sex appeal to her.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/3940718412834328/

(Scorg)-Commodity 2 is the high Oni. It does not have a corner as you might expect. Because as a result of fighting the bandits, she was deprived of them, so her magic power is negligible. However, her physical strength leaves nothing to argue about. As They and thanks to her figure, which we believe she received through working as a blacksmith and lumberjack in her village. She can compete with the strongest Asgardian guards in pure physical strength. As for her knowledge of the field of blacksmithing. It may not be as "learned" as Commodity No. 1. However, I am sure that she has a level of skill that satisfies you. The price is only 12 gold coins.

Viego knew that now it was the physical appearance of the Oni female that mattered. Because, like centar, it meets the criteria. So Viego couldn't complain too much. So he agreed, in the end he was going to buy her anyway. Despite the fact that the price of 12 gold coins compared to the Centaur is much higher. So after confirming this purchase, Scorg called his subordinates who painted the runes between the breasts of two women. And after pouring his blood on the rune, Viego became their owner. And after paying the precious 15 gold coins, and getting robes from Scorg for two women. Viego went with his two new Slaves to his home.

30