Chapter 10
735 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Viego entered the house, he could hear the sounds of hitting metal in the Workshop. So by squeezing the two necklaces he bought on the way back for two gold coins. Trying to be as quiet as possible, he walked inside the workshop.

Viego saw that Cael and Irina are currently using anvils, specifically shaping the hot metal by tapping it rhythmically with a hammer. The two girls were standing next to each other and were clearly talking about something while they were working. Viego, slightly chuckling, approached them and with a graceful movement he tucked the necklace around the two necks of his slaves.

(Irnia/Cael)-What?! Master?

Only smilingly, Viego adjusted the necklaces to perfectly fit their necks. And he just kissed them and before he could say anything. Cael flushed slightly, she said.

(Cael)-Master. We are slaves. We don't deserve to wear jewelry. The Master has already spent himself sufficiently giving us the garments.

Viego just laughed and kissed Irine again first, quite passionately. And then Cael, he kissed her, after which he said.

(Viego)-Take it as my whim to enjoy your beauty even more. This is a gift for a successful first week of work.

Then Viego took a few steps back to look at the two women now facing him. Then he smiled and said.

(Viego)-You are a real feast for my eyes. End of work for today. From what I can see, let's show the stock of goods for the next week.Cael remind me tomorrow to use my special power on a scaffold of dark steel one-handed swords. And today, girls, the plan is simple, you have some time and I will make dinner. And then I'm going to work on something in my office.

(Irina)-In bedroom?

(Viego)-Yes, in my Office.

 

After preparing and eating dinner with the girls. The two girls were hanging out in Cael's room talking about something. By that time, Viego had already sat down at the desk in the bedroom, and he picked up the book he had bought today.

The book had a dark brown cover imitating wood. On the front side there was an image of a bearded man who, according to legends, created the first rune. However, Viego does not remember his name, and the cover book itself did not contain this information.

When Viego opened the table of contents, or rather read what is under the table. He learned that this book is not for the first year of the academy, but for all 7 years of schooling. Viego now speculated that these newer textbooks had fewer pages due to the fact that the book might have been split between all the years. And a lot of things could have been removed and added with laws and the like.

Viego knew very well that this book does not have all the knowledge, but from what he read is a very detailed concept for the basics of creating runes. And from the fact that he remembered seeing books for medium rune magic and high and advanced magic. If you look at it in terms of school teaching. The subject could be divided into separate classes for the level of advancement.

However, Vi's eagerness was dulled when he realized that I was the simplest spell, the fireball. It contains 10 symbols, the so-called runes, in a magic circle. Fortunately, this is perfectly described as just how to create a circle.

However, the sad fact is that you have to perfectly understand the essence of one rune, what function it has, what it looks like and where it should be placed on the magic circle. To get the desired effect. The fun fact is that no one is trying to create their own spells. However, considering that the minimum number of runes is 10. The essence of the complex phenomenon is very discouraging. But Vi was fascinated by it all. He literally felt that he found something special, something that intrigues him and wants to devote himself to it.

And while Viego thought what would happen when he learned to paint runes on a weapon and give them individual effects, like firing a fireball. It makes Viego regain enthusiasm for learning.

Unfortunately, the book itself does not have such a thing as "lesson one." The book is just long and divided into different sections like runes, where it is described in turn, creating circles, adding runes and much more.

So Viego speculated that it was the teacher who was telling them specifically what to learn and from which side they were supposed to. So he decided to do it as follows. First, Viego chose the spell that requires the least runes to activate. It is Asgardian magic, which is one of the strongest, but has a downside which is its intricate nature. Fireball spell, basic, 10 runes on a simple magic circle.

Viego today decided to learn the main rune, which dictates the nature of the spell. It is a kind of core of the magic-circle and is located in the center of the upper part of the circle. This is called basic or elementary. It mainly means simple words like Fire, Water, Space, Corrosion, Poison. And much more, if you use the simple rune "Fire" you will get normal fire. However, you can add under the rune to Fire by slightly modifying the base rune. For example, creating fire interspersed with divine power. Just by mods, the rune changes its name, as if, on "Divine Fire". Which acts as the core.

Then, runes are added that define the shape of the fire, temperature, or if it should seal, what to do when it becomes agglomerated with the target, special properties such as setting fire to the target, and much more. There are many modifications, but the book only shows an example of a regular ball that causes slight damage to the target depending on how much power is set for the spell.

Viego for the present moment, exactly to the point where Irina, already naked, went to sleep. He constantly studied the basic rune, tried to study carefully and remember as much as possible. However, he had a problem with that, and he guessed that he would have to learn one more rune tomorrow before moving on to the next one.

 

24