Chapter 14
654 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the Two Greek Gods faded from sight, Viego had a slight display of revelation or reason. And he checked the desk signs for a special item. Namely, the seals for the runes, it looks like chimneys. But one's own mane is poured into it, and only the one who poured the mane can see the masked rune. Fortunately, the seal was in place and Viego quickly went to the storefront of the building and sealed all the runes on the prototype weapon.

Later, Viego along with Cael, Irina and Vera were having breakfast during which Viego had Irina on his lap. Which, according to him, she wanted to establish her position in the house hierarichi. Visiting after the envious glances of the other women.

Later, Viego spent time in the warehouse, or now his private workshop.

The workshop in the warehouse simply consisted of an old craftsman's desk and a comfortable chair and an oil lamp. And addictions to run runes on objects.

After seeing a flash in the eye of the Greek God of Blacksmithing, Viego decided to mask the traces of his work. So that no one would follow his rune pattern, even on such low-level artifcations as "The Touch of Surtur". The name refers to the fact that if Surtur had taken a sword of strong enough metal in his hand, the structure of the sword would have made him red hot. Hence, due to the effect, the red-heating of the sharp blood of the sword, the name "Touch of Surtur".

Now Viego decided to work on the engraving of runes on other dark steel swords and two axes for a few hours. He plans to sell them after securing the scheme, but he has to set the price really high. To make money on low-class Asgardian artifacts.

Therefore, Vera was instructed by Vie about the specification of special swords and their valuable. And to warn you that if you use too much magic on the sword, the rune may fail and break. However, the sword's effectiveness is much greater as the increased penetration and cutting power do their job.

Viego made a total of 4 additional pieces with an average mana capacity. Which gives a total of 6, Viego hid it in the previously placed chest. And now he's working on the delux version by simply doing max mana cap and max conductive and stabilizing runes. And now the new "Touch of Surur" is actually more than the previous versions, you could say the final version.

Viego even tested the weapon by slashing into a dark steel two-handed sword. And cut it in half, and the Black Omnium Steel sword took two cuts, because the first had only been halfway through. A really powerful version.

The previous ones also cut through ordinary black steel swords, but need 6 cuts to the same place to cut Black Omnium Steel.

The good news is that Viego has already mastered the fireballs. In the evening he practiced behind the house in the garden shooting a puppet.

Viego's current skill level is limited to strong concentration. He must constantly think about each rune in order to shoot fireballs in the puppet in a straight line. The practice was slowly showing its effects, but now, even though he is ready to fire Fireballs, not without focusing 100% on the target. Not to mention thinking about your surroundings. Viego believes it's a matter of practice, and it's only a matter of time before he can cast a spell without any problems.

On Monday, it was pretty quiet for Vi. Vera was doing much better than he was, and she was adored by not only male clients. And the quantity of the goods was much greater. The most important and slightly bolsene for Vi. There is a fact that his shop is much happier now. People laugh and comment. Viego saw from the magazine how Vera enthusiastically talked about replacing a specific piece of armor, not only to make it stronger but to make the armor look much more stylish.

It was not at all like the time Viego was a salesman in his own store. Where people were either cold or ignored him. Even Rosswiesie seemed much nicer to Vera than to Vi. She even laughed a little, and they were both non-lesbians. Because they commented on how one swordsman has a sexy chest while trying on chainmail.

Viego seeing this atmosphere, somewhere an hour before closing, or maybe a little less sad, angry. He knew his appearance was bad, not handsome. And he knew his statements about weapons were so much better than Vera's. However, she was beautiful, funny and she had the impression that she knows a lot about work, weapons and fashion. As a result, even veterans were more willing to listen to her advice and buy more.

However, it does not change the fact that he was discredited, and even thought flew by him to kill a few people for their insolence. However, the general sadness changed when Vera closed the shop door and slowly made her way to the warehouse.

Before she came in, however, he left and spoke shortly.

(Viego)-In a moment I will help you refill the shelves. But first a reward, you did your job perfectly.

(Vera)-Master....

However, she did not have time to say anything before Viego took her by the decks and put her on the counter where customers usually stand and pay or pick up the goods. She thought it was a reward and seeing her gleam in her eye saw it as a chance to stabilize her position. However, Viego was starting to undress her slightly aggressively and literally fucked her slightly rough in the store. Throwing out anger at customers rather than showing appreciation. However, she did not know, and she had a pleasant sensation. This continued until she had no strength, and Viego, having Asgardca and Elven blood, had to go to the workshop and take Cael and finally Irina. Unfortunately, only Irina as They has the endurance to satisfy him in such a state. And even a little bigger because of her type and shape.

After this fun, Viego commissioned the girl to clean the house. And he himself went to the kitchen to prepare dinners for everyone.

However, the next day, Tuesday. Somewhere two hours before the store closes. Viego after the work done and making a supply of armor pieces. He trained in the garden, sword fighting, the worthy one that was not put up for sale. And he was the only one with the maximum runes for this sword. Viego decided to practice fencing and fireballs. However, when he cut through another Black Omnium armor he made, from scratch of ordinary steel. Vera entered the garden, and behind her a slightly red bearded man wielding a great hammer. Who was looking at Vi and the sword itself, eyes that shone bright as fire and showed fascination. Just like a professional craftsman shows when he sees an unusual weapon.

 

22