Chapter 18
614 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day around the box, after the nower part of "Surtur's Touch" had been performed. Viego was now in the square behind the building, practicing postures and carefully examining his new prototype, the "Tirarorg Climbers".

Today he made the other three, but the specific ones were not ... premium versions. That is, without ornaments and additional skills. He did it this way because it takes too much time to engrave the appropriate rune for the Premium version. And he would have to devote the whole day to make one premium play, keeping in mind his basic duties of making the "Touch of Surur" part.

Currently, he has not released a new copy of the low-end artifact for sale. For the simple reason that he just finished producing the first batch. And he has not yet tested the premium version. Which he plans to sell for a really large sum.

Viego now after checking the head, handle, and overall structure of the weapon when swinging and slashing. With a satisfied smile, he re-checked the ornaments and runes.

(Viego)-Perfect, holds up, no doubt about it. I'm awesome ... Nobody's here.

Viego looked around the field, and looked at the streets behind the fence. However, there was nobody in sight. So in a fit of complacency, Viego, laughing, posed with a sword and spoke.

(Viego)-Who's awesome. I am. Who am I. Of course.

Viego was really engrossed in seeing his work. Because it was the first artifact that had a slightly cooler look. And he had two skills.

And it was for this reason that Viego went to the market first thing in the morning. And he bought a little white rabbit. The rabbit was slightly larger than the one from Midgard. That's because he was caught in the southern forests of Asgard. Its key feature was one horn on the animal's forehead. But otherwise an ordinary rabbit.

Viego unscrupulously pulled out the rabbit quite abruptly because of too much enthusiasm. And the little animal thrashed madly and squealed in terror. With fearing for his life.

Viego as if not paying attention, but having a cruel smile on his lips. He activated the first skill "Tirarorg Climbers". Which relied on its paralyzing properties at the incision. Viego made an incision in the animal's back and waited for the rabbit to stop thrashing. And when the rabbit stopped making noises and seemed stiff, and after 15 minutes the rabbit, which at first only breathed, though hard. He started to move, and after another 5 minutes he was struggling again in Vi's hand.

Viego was fascinated and immorally excited. As his ugly mad scientist face showed. And he tried to remember all the details in his head.

(Viego)-,,Unusually. The paralysis was magical, so I was speculating. As the mana in ... the paralyzing curse began to run out. The paralysis began to subside, and after a long period of time the animal regained its full strength. hehe ... Maybe minus the incision in the back and the blood loss. It's hard."-think Viego

(Viego)-,,It makes sense. So good. So in the final version, it is best to obtain ingredients that are toxic and paralyze. Like the fangs of some monster with a paralyzing property, maybe a snake's venom. Ohh .... Let it be Sunday."-think Viego.

Then Viego examined the rabbit with a cruel look. However, seeing no negative effects on the rabbit. He smiled and confirmed the theories. Then, after making sure that all escape routes were blocked, Viego, with a maddened smile, threw the rabbit. Until the little animal rolled on the ground.

(Viego)-It is time for the final test, the aptitude test. Hehe ... It's really funny.

The second skill of the "Tirarorg Climbers" is "Paralyzing Spirit Creepers".

Activating this weapon skill is relatively simple, you have to aim at, for example, a panicked rabbit with a serious wound on its back. Focus quite hard on it, pour mane into your gun, and use the activation formula.

(Viego)-Paralyzing vines Tirarorg.

As Viego spoke these words, the black rose began to sparkle with a dark green light, and a magic circle appeared around the sword hilt. And if you had a really good eye, you would see an almost invisible green beam that looks like a bullet on the body of a running rabbit. The aforementioned missile was flying so fast that if not for the black soil and Vi's perspective. He wouldn't even have noticed the minimal finesse. Before under the feet of a rabbit, in a fraction of a second. Creepers appeared, entangled by the animal's rabbit legs. And they immobilized him, but unlike the first skill. Vines to deactivate require a magic attack to break, or enough physical strength to break the bonds. And if that was an Asgardian, after about a minute he would probably be able to free his legs, or sooner if he had one of Vi's artifacts. Without it, however, it would take much more time for an Asgardian to break free from his spell.

The rest of Vi looked at the slowly dying rabbit. Because he was not showing enough strength to break free, and his mana resource was exhausted. The magical vines to hold began to consume his life force. Until he died.

Normally this spell is not that strong and is only used in friendly sparring. And even then, he doesn't have the power to do any harm to an Asgardian or even a Midgardian. However, it was a rabbit, and the spell was not crafted by hand and not like most of the spells used by almost all Asgardians. I mean, exactly as it is in the book. But modified and hand constructed and additionally on a sword with mana control. Which is hard to work on when casting spells normally.

Later, Viego threw the rabbit into the garbage can. It was not eatable. Because, as Cael said, the meat was soaked in the poisonous nature of spells and sword. So it can cause some discomfort. So after being kicked out, he decided to go for the last slave girl who would engrave runes and relieve Vi even more. And because when Viego looked into the magic chest in which the coins are kept. He smiled slyly because the amount he currently has has become four figures.

 

18