Chapter 24
481 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The amount of goods Vi bought was not too large and their size allowed them to keep these goods in their backpacks. Which he got from Varg along with the neatly packaged goods. He had a cage with a little "dragon" in his hand, and when he reached the house alone, after saying goodbye to the three Gods, he, after greeting each of the girls, went to his newly built studio.

He put the cage with the "Little Dragon" on the corner of the desk and after briefly watching the little creature cling to the bars of the cage and looking at him confusedly. Viego opened the rucksack that had about 16 rectangular compartments separating the goods inside. To him it looked like a rucksack. to carry the scrolls, and it is possible that this is what it once did.

The first commodity Viego pulled out were piras of a rare variety of Harpi. They were silver in color and incredibly tough, and aside from Vi's unique appearance, he knew he would have to figure out how to use them to produce something more than a shot.

When Viego sat comfortably in the armchair and watched Harpi with feathers. He sighed and thought. He knew very well that without knowing, he could only use them as ornaments, not to mention the other 5 types of purchased goods.

While meditating, Viego was sure of one thing. That he would have to work out how to connect these objects with the flowing steel to give the properties of the steel. However, without research or need to add something to make them fit perfectly, it will only be a waste if he miraculously fails. So with a little coolness, he put the goods back in the backpack and put the backpack next to the desk. And he looked at the little dragon.

(Viego)-Hello little dragon ....

He said Viego, but the dragon started to growl quite hard as Viego used the name “dragon” on his side. So Viego stopped and looked at the small creature in the cage.

(Viego)-So you're not a dragon, are you?

The little creature looked as if she had just mastered a tantrum and took a breath, literally, deep for her size. And she released him in annoyance. Interestingly, one inhalation of a small creature was enough for a gust of wind, which is really strong for its size, to shoot from the creature's mouth. Which one on the right knocked Vi over, but only gave him a little push. Which puzzled Viego.

(Viego)-Since you are not a dragon, neither are you. But something with strong Wind control, maybe an elemental?

A small creature that looked really annoyed but waved the top portion of its right large wing as if saying "more or less".

(Viego)-Okay. I do not have too much time. Today little ... I will simply call you Elem of Elemental. I'm not sure if you are a guy or a woman and I don't want to lose my hand by calling. So Elem has a tone neutral name and it should be fine.

A little dragon as if it were to jump out of its cage and murder Vi. After getting under control, however, he sighs again. And nods his head in affirmation.

(Viego)-Elem, today plans to install a security system. You don't even know how at this auction, specifically how my artifact was sold. I was having revelations, or rather common sense was hitting my head.

Elem only looked closely at Vi, but showed no such obvious signs as before. Which didn't bother Vi, who considered Elem to be a small unique magical creature.

Then Viego took out the book of spells he had bought some time ago in the Library. And he started looking for the right spells that could be used to secure his home and property.

Meanwhile, Elem watched Viego work. And surprisingly, as Elem watched Viego sketch magic circles to secure the door. From Vi's perspective, it looked like Elem couldn't take his eyes off the working Vi. Viego, seeing the little being's interest, found it quite enjoyable. Even though the book of spells obscured Elem's main notebook. Viego showed him the main products and talked lightly without thinking.

Overall, Viego spent several hours drawing only three magic circles correctly. Because just looking for the right basics took a long time. The first security Viego installed today, of course, after feeding Elem raw meat. There were magic circles etched on the doors and windows of the room.

A spell engraved on it, or the one Viego modeled on. He found it in the house spells section, or rather the section on parenting. There were many spells there, like a softer version of a diagnostic spell. But the pre-Christmas silent alarm spell. Which was supposed to wake up the parents when the baby wakes up and the house is too big for the crying to reach their ears.

Viego kind of created low-level artifacts from windows and doors. But it would be safer. Wiego before he carved magic circles. He dismantled the window and door and used "Upgrade" on them. Interestingly, the door only looked like new, but was of really high quality, and Viego speculated that after three "Upgrades" the wood became as hard as steel and the glass. Although still perfectly transparent, they became just as tough and durable.

And after the magic circles were carved on them, although he was forced to "Upgrade" his rune-carving tools. He installed a brand new one and activated the mana circuit. a crystal that would glow red if someone were to break in.

An additional security to enter inside was a paralyzing spell. Viego imposed on them that when, after the closing hours, a person touches the door handle but does not knock. A temporary paralysis curse will be placed on her. Of course, Viego mounted a talbike to knock in front of the entrance. As if some visitor wanted to visit, not break in.

In addition, the fact that Viego managed to buy many glass plates before the closure of the plant selling glass products. Until later that night, he and the girls were constructing glass glass-case around the goods. And he put magic circles on them, which he modeled on the passive enhancement spells used by Asgard Warriors in combat. Then a strong Upgrade and each product had a separate durable glass-case.

But the best secured room was Vi's storeroom and office. The most valuable products and materials were kept in the Warehouse. So Viego put a lot of runes on the door. Viego while in the morning he started securing the last room, namely his office. He decided that to secure the entire building, and not being able to use "Upgrade" on the outer walls. He came up with the idea.

His private office where he creates and is Elem in his cage. It is a new room and the only one with two layers of walls. From the bilge, it is wooden boards that look really nice. In the middle it is filled with a stone wall, created with a spell, and on the inside with wooden boards.

Viego decided not to touch the outer planks and he really used "Upgrade" on the stone wall 5 times, but on the inside walls only twice would match the decor. However, the fact is that this room is like a nuclear bomb shelter. The building is made of stone. Viego decided in the near future to build additional wooden outer walls of wooden planks and to upgrade the stone ones to the level of his studio, securing this house, even against highly destructive spells and attacks.

But for the next Weekend, the most important thing next week will be magic training. And now around 9am on Sundays. Viego and all the girls slept in Cael's room.

 

17