Chapter 27
425 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, Viego opened his eyes with some strange difficulty. For a moment he could not clearly see, but after a while he noticed that he was in his bedroom. And judging by the setting of the sun, it is already well after noon.

After a while, Viego looked around at his body and in addition to a slightly whiter complexion. He didn't see the rare visual difference, but the pain throughout his body was really unpleasant. He then specially forcibly got up from the bed and for a while he walked around the room. To control yourself and collect your thoughts. Fortunately, the pain slowly faded away until it was completely gone. Viego put on his everyday clothes and staggered slightly to his workshop.

Viego heard the hammer on the hot iron in the background. So Cael and Irina were working, he joined them for a while and after briefly making sure that everything was going on. A similar situation was with Vera who was hanging out in Eli's workshop during the break, the dark elf and the jellyfish got along really well. What pleased Vi, however, when both began to ask what happened. It was exhausting for him. Especially when Eli added questions of a scientific nature to her assortment. However, after a long moment, Viego hardly got to his office. And after throwing heavily bloodied meat into the baby dragon's cage. He fell quite hard in his chair.

Elem, the "little dragon" was looking at Vi quite hard for some reason. Viego saw it too, but attributed it to the pet's concern for his master. And he slowly extended his hand to stroke Elem.

(Viego)-Thank you for caring, Elem .... Auch ... Hey ... Fuck.

Elem for some reason blocked Vi's hand at once, but his fangs only gently pierced the layer of skin. However, the Asgardic's regeneration to such scratches was enough to heal the wound in a few seconds.

What Vi didn't see were streaks of intense green. Which appeared at the moment of being bitten, but most of it disappeared after a while.

(Viego)-It bakes a little. Elem, you bite me again, you won't get dinner. Auch...

(Elem)-Raor...Roarrrr.Roarrr...

Elem, for some reason, got a kind of cute frenzy, he flew violently around the cage for several minutes. Before he sat down on the floor of the cage and looked again at Vi who was reading the spellbook.

Viego seemed to be chuckling Elem after landing and staring at him for a moment. But he took it a kind of purr and smiled at Elem.

Viego looked through the spells while thinking. Well, Viego resents himself for playing with things that he does not understand. That is, with your own body, and as long as the skin is fairly simple. Since he can see and feel her, this is his first body upgrade. He could end up injuring the body. Because there was a risk that the bones would not support the weight of the muscles. However, these are Asgardian bones and, contrary to appearances, they are very durable.

However, such fun without proper knowledge is stupid. So Viego decided at the moment to pause with such experiments. Until he gets his hands on a book about an Asgardian, for example.

However, Viego did not give up, he is motivated to start the process of development. And the fact that learning spells takes a lot of time, and so far I have no plans to create an artifact for sale. Because if he gives a new one every week, people will start demanding new ones. So focusing on your own development is the better decision. Iteres is spinning, and the cash flow is steady and even growing.

Viego wondered how to improve his development, other than looking at the physical aspect. Which improves itself through training in the form of training with weapons and the mere forging of weapons. So muscles develop on their own much faster, especially if they are already improved. So Viego thought about it, and came up with the idea of developing his mana reserves as well as him mana strength.

According to the book, every creature has a mana core, except the midgarians. Whose magicians artificially create their core, or receive their core genetically from their parents. Who have gone through such a process, but the chance is very small.

The mana core is a kind of muscle and a reservoir for mane. This reservoir can grow like muscle during training. However, the Mana Core also produces mane, and depending on the person, this mana can be quite different. Sometimes it is a subtle mana like a slightly more dense. Or if the person has a unique connection with the Water Element. The mana core then converts mane to water element spells more easily.

Viego does a good job of reviewing the information on the core structure and interestingly the mana core is always next to the heart. Although some beings have their hearts in bizarre places. Like a race of creatures with a name that is quite difficult to pronounce. Whose head looks like octopus with mouth and eyes. He has a heart in his head, Viego wasn't sure how it worked. But he did not have a book on the biology of the inhabitants of other worlds at hand.

Viego was also looking for mana potions, but found nothing. Although there were a few plants that significantly accelerate its regeneration. However, Alechemia, even though it is a good idea. She'll have to wait a bit.

Fortunately, the book quite accurately described the process of mana regeneration by the Asgardian organism. According to information, a professor at the Valkiri Academy cut open the body and examined the mana core while keeping the body alive. And she accurately described the process.

Viego really felt sorry for the students of both academies if they had to write tests on such complex subjects in their time. Viego even thought of the student's destruction. But you will not wear down a precious one. Marks are a privilege for customers who have contributed to Vi or the company's support.

However, back. The mana regeneration process essentially means that the body is unable to use the entire mana pool that the user has. Because the body simply dies when it lacks mana. So just like a human being is unable to use all the strength of his muscles. Thus, the body is unable to use the total mana pool. However, apart from Viego.

Because he's the only one, or so he thinks. He can modify spells and if he uses too much. He could potentially cause himself a serious accident, or even death.

The mana core literally affects the remaining mane in the core and forces it to multiply. Until full mana capacity is reached.

Some people like Queen Frigga. It uses the "flowing streams" method. That is, by skillfully transporting mana throughout the body and in some way increasing the capacity and quality of the mana itself. The process is where the user transfers the mane to the hand and waits for the core to fill up. energy accumulated throughout the body and after training, the release of excess mana through the spell This type of training not only increases the capacity, but also the speed of mana flow.

The book described the process in detail, but he guessed that hardly anyone was using it because improperly used training was very painful.

The second more popular method is to consume a substance. Such as dragon's blood, which causes great pain and forces the mana core to increase its capacity. The user can thus enlarge the halves with certain elements. However, it is similar to taking steroids.

By thinking about it and reading the mana core thread several times. Viego had the idea, well, it was at the auction. Viego has purchased a mana core. This one looked like the size of a ping pong ball, gray crystal. The core was obtained from a rare variety of Salamandra. An igneous salamander that inhabits the surrounding volcanoes of Muspelhaim. And it feeds on magma and rocks. It looks like a komodo dragon, but its color is dark red. It is said that its capacity is equal to that of an Asgardian, as this species uses mana to swim in hot lava. However, there is little information on this.

And at this point, Viego had a rather complicated but really good idea.

Viego quickly pulled out his book and began to write down all the information needed for the artifcate. He has already drawn a specific glove design because he needs a new one anyway. Because those used for smelting and reworking metal wear out quickly. And having a glove that is both an artifact and multitasking is a good idea.

Viego also opened books on several pages and used harpy feathers as bookmarks. And Elem looked with fascination at working Vi, who had apparently fallen into a creative frenzy.

First, the most important thing was to prepare the right materials. The core itself is powerful, but Viego has decided not to limit himself as he doesn't intend to sell this artifact anyway. But leave it only for personal use.

Before he started working, however, Viego wrote down some items on a piece of paper. And quickly went to the market. People looked at him strangely, and he looked like a madman. Sometimes he didn't even take the change from the seller. And he quickly returned to his office, to the annoyance of the customers, pushing his way through the store.

Well, Viego after returning and calming the girls. Upset by his strange state. Viego then took the core of the salamander and placed it on the counter. Well, as Viego found out on his own, he can, by "Upgrade", enrich a given thing with additional effects. So he took a potter and decided to make some kind of ointment or just a paste. Maybe he could do it without, but he is not sure. So he proceeded. for work.

The mixture consisted of small ingredients, like a fang from the mouth of a fire dragon. Which before grinding, Viego used "Upgrade" making the tusk pulsate with aura. And finally forced Vi to "upgrade" the potter himself.

The other ingredients were fiery slime secretions, fairy dust and fiery mana rocks. And all these ingredients before being turned into a sticky mass, Viego gave the upgrade process. And after an hour's break, Viego smeared the core with this extremely glowing ointment. Interestingly, the core did not change its color after the upgrade, but it gave a kind of feeling of a lot of power.

As for the elements of the glove, Viego also decided to modify with this unique paste. However, he first forged metal pieces of the glove with Omnium Steel to save mental strength for further improvements. The mere forging of the fragments took several hours, but after putting the fragments on top of each other and installing the core and its fragments in the appropriate places. The effect was really satisfactory.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/590956782366991222/

But now the easy part is over because for the glove to do its job. Viego will have to create some really complicated magic circles and that takes a lot of work.

15