Chapter 51
205 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Viego returned to the studio with a thoughtful expression on his face. He still hadn't gotten over the recent events, and some unfriendly memories flickered before his eyes from time to time. That's why he didn't even go to the kitchen to eat something, but went straight to the workshop on the ship.

And there, having previously fed Elena. He started by setting out the notes and placing the Odin Power Core on the desk next to Elem.

Creating this artifact was really difficult, the greatest difficulty for him. There was a work out of the spells used in the regeneration sarcophagus. Their number was really significant and the appropriate selection of the form of the artifact was also important. The main idea behind choosing the form for this artifact was quite simple. It was supposed to hold all the spells and not be so small that Odin wouldn't destroy it by accident.

The first ideas are a necklace or a collar, mainly for chumoristic purposes. And then Viego would come up with stories about access to the core. However, such a collar would have to cover his entire head. Viego's rally was limited to the breastplate.

Viego himself didn't think much of drawing a sketch of Odin's breastplate. The breastplate was gold in color. But it wasn't made of it. Viego experimented in this area, because the regeneration capsule itself from Friggi's report. It is not pure Uru, but Uru refined using golden apples obtained from the Greek Pantheon Faction. Therefore, Viego received two such "Golden Apples" and started thinking about something as simple as Refining Metals and even remembered the wands from Harry Potter and their unique effects. However, he decided to put this thought aside for now and focused on the task.

Viego already had several more efficient methods of refining the metal in mind to forge this artifact. However, it wasn't an artifact he would use himself. And Odin is not his ally, but a potential enemy. So holding back at the required satisfactory minimum is a good decision.

As for the smelting of Uru and the truly unique conditions required to smelt it. Viego had to spend an extra 2 hours modifying his furnace. Well, after leaving the Palace, Viego asked Loki to get him a star shard from the Dwarven Workshops. Of course. Loki broke in and after an hour, Loki handed over Vi's shard and returned to the Palace to monitor and test Odin's behavior.

Viego gave up smoking in the kiln using dragon scales, which give off really high temperatures anyway. But thanks to the "Sun Power Accumulation" spell he obtained from Re, the Egyptian God. He ordered gloves from him with this spell. Interestingly, this was the most profitable order, because Ra paid exactly 100,000 gold coins. help him hold his weapon, which is in fact his symbol of power.

This spell accumulates the energy given off by the sun in one point. And after adding some mods and some spells to it. Which must have been engraved with the "Sunstone". The "Sunstone" is the stone found on Apollo's flying chariot as it traverses the skies, and the light deposit is deposited on the chariot.

Thus Viego constructed a much smaller version of the kiln from the Dwarven Workshops. As a result, his metal production palette has been increased several times.

So Odin's regeneration breastplate was made of a mixture of Uru refined with a single golden Apple. The design on the front is Odin's Raven with outstretched wings, with two miniature mana cores in his eyes containing Odin's concentrated power.

And to be honest, forging a new furnace and breastplate was the easiest thing of all. Because after forging the breastplate itself, Viego was fine-tuning the spells he was going to use. There were a dozen of them and their arrangement is really important. Viego is also aware that he only has one approach and he can't go wrong. However, it is true that he was given enough Uru to forge 3 more of these breastplates. However, obtaining Uru is difficult if he is not to rely on the black market.

That's why Viego spends as much time as possible polishing spells and perfecting the rune tool on the breastplate. Because to increase the power of the spells and the artifact itself, he couldn't use a normal Uru tool. But specifically for this, he crafted the tool from a special mix that included Uru, Hella Steel, Life Stone, Sun Stone, Earth Essence Stone, and many others. He had few of these special stones. But after using the upgrade on each material separately, the tool that was created in itself emanated a strong magical energy.

Then Viego for hours and hours, despite Irina's attempts to get Vigo to take a break. He didn't stop and for several hours without breaks he worked on carving all the spells and a few more. The use of which was supposed to be a security for the future. But for the moment it doesn't matter. The fact is that it took Vie exactly 32 hours to forge this special artifact. With breaks only to go to the toilet or feed Elem. Who constantly accompanied Vi and closely watched his work. With real interest.

As Viego finished the artifact, the door to his workshop burst open and Loki, Irina, and to Viego's surprise, Frigga entered the room.

(Frigga)-Viego Walterson. By the will of the Queen of Asgard, as well as the Allfather himself. He orders you to take a break from the task entrusted to you.

When he heard the words of the Queen of Asgard. He chuckled slightly inwardly. It's true that he lost track of time and fell into a trance. However, he felt great now that he had completed his most complex work. He was more than pleased. Especially when the rewards he receives will be more than worth those hours without rest.

However, the fact is that Irina and the girls asked him several times to take a break. They even came naked several times to even distract him from it. However, because of the events with Victor and the very task he was now performing. He had no desire to do so. And now Viego suspected that Irina must have called Loki for help. That's why they and Frigga are here. Which was nice, but Viego preferred not to bring the Queen of Asgard into his private studio. That's why he told Frigga to leave his studios as soon as possible and not have time to look around the place.

(Viego)-And so I'm done. So, if Your Majesty would like to, I invite you to dinner.

(Loki)-It's the middle of the night. Hehee...

(Viego)-Supper.

(Frigga)-Very eager to look at you anyway boy. I'll sleep better when I'm sure you'll eat right before your meal.

(Viego)-Then Irina, take the queen to the dining room. I still have a moment to talk to my dear friend Loki.

 

8