Chapter 54
188 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despite acquiring his own land, and a book containing one of the most powerful runes in the world. Which will not only allow him to create his first set of personal artifacts, storage methods, and much more. Even the modernization of the island cannot do without the use of the Rune of Space in Vi's plans.

Well, Viego plans to create some really powerful artifacts, and even at the moment he has the skills and materials to create one of them.

Up to this point, Viego had limited himself in the field of artifacts. Because after looking at Surtur's Touch, for example. We can see that the spells used on him are simple, passively heat the metal of the blade and fireball. Plus some buff spells that are part of the two spells mentioned earlier.

However, these spells are simple and do not compare to the artifacts created to order by representatives of other pantheons. According to Loki, if Odin had known about his abilities earlier. Right before he took orders from other Pantheons. And thanks to Vi's deal, the studio was temporarily protected from Heimdal's spying. However, only in the building.

But that protection has come to an end, at least not quite. Heimdal is said to be strictly forbidden to look at scrolls and books because Odin has sworn that he will not try to gain knowledge in this way. And Odin doesn't want war. But looking at Vi's hands while he's working is a whole other story.

Therefore, creating a protection spell around the island that will not only protect against Odin. But over time, it will develop into a super-durable magical force field. Which will even control the amount of fish that enters the vicinity of Black Crow Island.

However, these are not the thoughts currently reigning in Vi's head. Now Viego, walking alone through the streets of Asgard, is preoccupied with the experience when Frigg's aura alone was able to bring him to a near-death state.

Viego so far, despite the fact that he is not the strongest. He didn't understand how weak he was compared to the creatures inhabiting this universe.

Continuing this thought, Viego entered a nearby Bar and ordered some strong Asgardian liquors and, sipping the first, continued the thought.

The world he is in, with his current level of knowledge about the world. It is an expanded world containing the Marvel Universe and High School DXD. So two really scary universes where power levels are really fucked up.

Not to mention the Infinity Dragon or the dragon that lives in the dimensional rift. So Odin himself is to Vi what a healing rocket towards him is to a mortal.

Same with Marvel. Viego didn't know if there were forces in this world like Galaktus, Knull or even worse beings that are not lacking in Marvel. And even though Viego has skills that allow him to become a powerhouse without a proper plan. If he makes one serious mistake, he can pay for it with his life.

The sound of a mug hitting a wooden tabletop.

Viego, who was already emptying his fourth pint of alcohol, hearing a sound not caused by him, but coming from a short distance. He lifted his head and saw Loki who placed two mugs of alcohol on the wooden table. And now he was looking at Vi with eyes full of compassion and understanding.

(Loki)-You think about it too much. We are really weak now. And what the fuck. With this you have your big brain and you start to be another Biblical God. Hehe... I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you soon created a new race full of sexy women.

(Viego)-Thanks, but....

(Loki)-no buts. Suchaj has no doubt that you analyzed the whole world and looked for a way to deal with it. It's all you. However, if I am to call myself your friend. Today I will try to make you stop looking for enemies and threats for a while. And he had moments of relaxation. Thus.

 

(Loki)-Obey my will, and immobilize my target. I adjure you. Triaorg Creeper.

 

Loki uttered a spell and Viego had no time to react. He was bound with vines, tight enough to free himself, but solid enough to make it difficult for him to free himself.

Loki then used the Levitate spell on Viego. And after putting 5 gold coins on a wooden table. He began to drag Vie towards Bifrost, and from the fact that the road to the goal was not too long.

(Loki)-I already talked to Irina. I mean, I had Brunhild deliver a message. And I'm actually taking you on a trip to the Underworld. There I will make you live... Hehe... And not just work, work. It will be fun.


(Author)-Short chapter for family reasons. My family is here and I don't have much time. But a chapter needs to be added.

 

6