Chapter 57
178 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a short intimate cooking class with Irina. Viego still wasn't feeling well. His head ached constantly, and the dizziness wouldn't go away. Today the girls were forced to work without his help, and he couldn't even walk properly.

For Vi, though most of his memories of the party seemed fuzzy. However, just from the snippets of memories, he knew he was having a real good time. And the feeling of constant heightened aggression and dissatisfaction subsided a little. But a brief glance at Vera's cold and impassive face was enough. Who, pretending to smile, served customers.

Therefore, after changing into your everyday armor. Not because he didn't have better clothes, but because he just liked such activities. Consisting in round-the-clock wearing of combat equipment.

Now When Viego holding in one hand a cage with little Elem. Who sat quietly in his cage and watched the surroundings slightly bored. He speculated that he had acquired this so-called "quirk". Mainly because of Loki, before Loki started visiting him almost daily. Viego dressed neatly in more civilian clothes when not working or going out. the subject of authority which is the God of the Smiths wearing Armor surpassing all armor in the 9 worlds. And how Viego looks better in armor. Which resulted in a change in Viego's taste in clothing. So wearing armor is normal for him. However, now recalling these conversations with Lokim Viego decided to add one design and before he entered his airship, he said while looking at Elem who calmly lifted his serpentine muzzle towards him.

(Viego)-Elem, You remember those Loki monologues about clothes. As soon as I finish the formalities with the purchase of Raven Island, remind me to go crazy and create something that Odin will summon me to the castle for.

Elem looked at Vi in surprise. And he could have sworn that Elem was looking at him like he was a complete idiot and crazy. Then he shook his little face tiredly and lay down like a cat in the corner of his cage.

Viego after checking on his mechanical Golem, which he renamed Raven #1. And what's interesting, he noticed that the color of the blade, where it was previously covered with dragon's blood. Now the blade has acquired a slightly purple color. Which was a strange phenomenon, but after an hour of examining the blade. Which he easily disassembled and thoroughly examined. He found out that the blade, which was originally made of Hella Steel, had a really strong affinity with death and dark dark magic. Thus, after prolonged contact with dragon blood, the metal seems to have acquired a property that destroys cells belonging to the dragon race much easier. He found out after a short and simple experiment.

Specifically, he took two dragon scales that he managed to find in the workshop. Apparently he didn't sell all of them because they fell into the corner of the room or hard to see place. And after they were found by Irine, who was cleaning the studios on the deck. He easily found two shells in the place which he himself had prepared for such finds. This place is an ordinary box in the corner of the room, it is metal and is one meter high and half a meter wide. Viego had admonished right after buying the ship that any materials found on the floor were to be deposited here. And on rare occasions, do not touch these materials with your bare hands, just to be on the safe side.

The experiment was really simple. It involved comparing the blade of Raven#1's right hand, which was previously covered in dragon blood. And the left hand that was not exposed to this substance.

The right blade seemed to literally go in like a hot knife through butter. Very easily, as if the blade of the right hand was made of hyper-sharp steel and the scale of a simple material. In the case of the left blade, to cut the scales. Viego had to use much more of his own strength to cut through the scales. Viego speculated that this was due to the accelerated death and decay of the cells in the dragon's scales caused by the combination of the dragon's blood and the dark nature of Hella Steel's death.

After recording this interesting property, Viego puts the blade back in its place and places the journal on the research table. He hit the side wall structure lightly and cursed himself. That in a fit of anger he sold almost everything he got from that prick's body. After all, he was able to save the blood so that he could refine Raven#1's entire body and make it anti-Dragon type. And now he's going to have to order blood on the black market, and what that entails. He'll have to ask Loki to arrange the deal.

After making, contrary to appearances, a breakthrough discovery in the field of testing the properties of Hella Steel. Viego walked over to the Alchemy station and took from the drawer a book on potions used in the 9 worlds by Frigga's mother. This book is really old and was written by Frigga's mother, whose name has been blacked out in this copy for some reason. Even though Viego himself remembered the woman's name, he couldn't remember it at the moment. So he decided to ignore it and started going through the simplest potions.

Viego, although he could now think clearly, his body, despite the passage of several hours from the event. His body continued to experience the unpleasant side effects of drinking too much alcohol.

Due to the fact that Viego lives in Asgard, which is famous for its love of alcohol. And this book is intended for people whose age it is natural to consume alcohol. This is how already in the first chapter several elixirs for representatives of the youth were presented. Among them was a potion called Tomorrow's Roar. A milk-based potion with a mixture of very many herbs, exactly 5. Viego had all the ingredients. Exactly a few here in the workshop, which are not used in cooking meals, but for purely alchemical activities. the last two plants he had to go to the kitchen for, and to "upgrade" each ingredient separately. And grinding it into a powder, except milk of course. And when combined at a high temperature, a substance was created that just smelled nauseating in Vi's body.

Then, after pouring the whole thing into 5 smaller containers and putting them into a special, highly secured safe adapted to store potions. Viego took the last portion, i.e. the sixth container of Hangover Potion. And with him he went to the toilet in his house. And once he was there, he leaned over the toilet bowl.

(Viego)-Fuck it...Braafgfasas!...

Almost a few seconds after drinking the potion, Viego felt his body heat up to an unbearable temperature. And after a few seconds, an intense wave of puke poured out of his mouth. Which really quickly filled the toilet bowl. And Viego, with watery eyes, was forced to flush the water quickly. And in less than 30 seconds, Viego stopped throwing up. And after lowering the toilet seat, he sat down exhausted from this forced effort and breathed slowly.

This elixir not only cleansed the body of alcohol and its bad side effects. But interestingly, it also removes most of the impurities from the body, like an unhealthy surplus of some nutrient. Or even some poisons. However, the fact is that Viego sat for a good 15 minutes, not thinking about anything in particular. And after a quick shower, Viego felt much better.

Even though he had to brush his teeth several times because the smell was so intense that Cael forcibly asked him to brush his teeth. Which really was a blow to his pride. But after a short while, Viego returned full of strength to his ship. And when he entered the workshop, he saw Elem staring at him curiously.

(Viego)-I made an Improved Hangover Potion. And it worked better than I expected. It not only cleansed my body of the remains of alcohol, but also removed most of the harmful substances in the body.

Despite this short explanation, Elem continued to stare intensely at Vi. So he ignored the little "lizard" and sat down at his desk and began to study the book that Odin had given him. Exactly the one containing the Rune of Space. A truly complex rune that surpasses in complexity any rune he has ever known.

He didn't expect that even sitting till evening he couldn't fully understand part of the theory of the rune itself. And he denied that it would take him at least a week before he had the bare minimum of understanding the theory.

The next day around noon, Viego, Loki and Riser, along with Brunhilda and Queen Frigga herself, were standing aboard Viego's airship. Which was now flying from above the city of Asgard towards the wide sea.

Below decks, all of Vi's slaves work in mobile craft stations. Only Cael is currently piloting the ship and keeping it on course. Needless to say, she is very stressed, not only does she drive a large airship that has not only her master but also the royal family with her master's friend on board. And steering such a ship is not easy, even though the internal autopilot does most of the work. She still has to monitor many things on the ship and correct certain elements many times. During the previous expedition, Irina performed these functions, but now it was her turn. And she couldn't be more nervous.

(Riser)- I Riser. Can't wait to see my own island Friend Riser. Viego, you said this island was all rocks with no greenery. Riser initially thought of having an org... party on the beach.

During Riser's brief speech, he met Queen Frigga's sharp gaze, and he swallowed hard. And he finished the sentence in a different way than he originally planned.

(Viego)-I regret that too, Riser. But nothing prevents you from creating your own artificial beach. And so the island is literally rocks. But not only... Hehe...

(Loki)-???

(Viego)-The island is officially only a rocky island, formed as a result of the struggle between Surtur and Bor centuries ago. But according to the scans I've done, it's mostly diagnostic spells. Which according to the data I have received, there are really rich deposits of metals under these rocks. I don't know which ones, but rock research alone already provides a 90% chance that there is some deposits under the island.

(Riser)-So when will I be able to start a new.....Ehhh...

Riser, Loki, and Viego had been talking about Viego's new island earlier. And Viego left Riser to build the Bar, a restaurant where Viego would do business. Riser despite a large Ego and not very high intelligence. He really is a skilled decorator and marketer in the field of building entertainment venues. So entrusting such a task to him, due to the fact that Viego doesn't have an ounce of sense when it comes to decorating rooms. Viego agreed to help Riser. However, Riser was to say nothing about the plans or the island itself. Even his parents, if he didn't tell them. So now he forgot that apart from the three of them, there are also Frigg and Brunhild. And in their company, the less information the better.

And finally, the eyes of Vi and his guests. A really large rocky island appeared. Viego was drooling at the mere sight and he had a lot of plans in his head. The amount of mana in this place is huge, which will speed up his training. But that's not all, as previously mentioned. There are metals under the island, but the island is not made of natural materials. But from Surtur and Bor's Attack. And although the rock itself seems to be an ordinary stone, it is not. It is mainly magma turned into stone, which was created in a magical way. And according to the Geomagidynamik theory, under the island you can certainly find crystallized mana, elemental stones, glyphs and even metal ores, magical metal ores.

But mostly also monsters, probably elementals. However, the form they will take is not confirmed. Because so far no one has studied the islands in this respect and the islands that were created in such unnatural circumstances.

6