INFORMATION OF MANANANGAL
17 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MANANANGAL

Mananangal, is a carnivorous like. They eat people alive with their fang’s and a cutter like nail’s. They are still human, but only half. Their body respond into the full moon phase, they will be torn apart or half which separate the lower parts (hip to legs) and the upper part’s (face to abdomen). Their back would be grown with huge black wing’s. they have no problem about their separated half( hip to leg’s) they put it in a safe place, were people commonly doesn’t visit the place.

If a person find a separated body of the Mananangal, it is either they will flee to report it to their chief of flee to get some salt.

There is two thing’s that can kill a Manangal, which is either a salt or the sunlight. When a person put the salt into the other half body of the Mananangal, since the upper body is hunting for people to eat, the half body will started to rampage on it’s own, making the upper body know that it’s half is in danger. If successfully putting the salt into the lower part of the body, the lower part of the body started to smoke and languish.

The Mananangal also eat children, suck the blood and eat the internal organs such as liver, heart, intestines and so on. Using their finger nail’s that’s sharper than a new purchased cutter.

If ever they are shone by the bright sunlight, they are like vampire, they smoked when the sunlight reach their skin and pain them. Truthfully vampire’s and Mananangal are most likely similar, they suck blood, have fang’s and a sharp finger nail’s that can reap one’s neck. If vampire’s turn into a bat then, Mananangal turn into a somewhat kind of a half demon in wing’s since, the other half is flying, the other is in the ground waiting for the upper body to arrive and reconnect their separated bodies.

1