Prologue
33 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hololive, a company where each generation is born with members who do a 2D Livestream Day by day. Not only that but holds their title as idols.

They would do everything to impress their fellow viewers by streaming online games, chatting, and perhaps, showing off outfits that seem to be surprising.

It was a breezy morning and everyone's enjoying themselves to a cup of coffee, playing games with their fellow Senpai, kouhai, or probably their Genmate's.

The 4th generation was also enjoying each other's companies. They shared every moment they've spent together for a year. With Coco leading the group they could be called the Yakuza since Coco's name came from the Yakuza game series, which is one of her favorite games.

And of course, some weird and not laughable jokes.

"Hey, Luna knock knock." Kanata started a knock-knock joke

"Who's there?" Luna blinked and tilted her head a bit

"Luna..."

"Luna who?"

"Lunatic..."

While Kanata, Towa, Coco, and Watame burst into laughter Luna twitched her right eye and smiled. She stood up and went near Kanata, pulling her hair aggressively.

"I-Itaii!! L-Luna-chan! It was a joke."

"Jokes on you nanora! Go back to heaven."

Watame and Towa snickered silently without Luna hearing their internal laughter or they would be bullied as well. Man, talk about a 0 Year Old who would do things roughly. A.k.a a baby princess.

Sora gazed around her surroundings and smiled whilst clapping her hands thrice, calling everybody's attention. 

"Minna, I got exciting news! We'll be having a summer vacation tomorrow. So, make sure to announce this to your viewers and supporters! Because all of us from Generation 1 to 5 will be having a live stream together!"

"WHAT?!!" Everybody was shocked.

A total of 32 Members live streaming together? Talk about insanity. Well, if it pleases their viewers so much why not? Or can't 1 member from each Gen stream instead? It would make a couple of the members lose their sanity if they watch the streams in several tabs. 

Everyone started dispersing and started going into their rooms, rushing as if there was an emergency. But Matsuri stayed for a bit and asked Sora.

"Sora-paisen. What about the China, English, and Indonesia branch?"

"They already planned on collabing together. This is why I came up with this idea. All of us from the Japanese Branch will also Livestream as well. I know it's too sudden that all of us would be live streaming all together but think about this as one time big time!"

Matsuri gave a nod as she smiled. "Hai, wakarimashta!" and headed to her room.

While Watame was packing her clothing she saw the picture of her and her entire gemmates doing a whacky pose while wearing their new outfits. Towa was wearing her devil beret that had small horns in it, her gray-colored jacket with a white shirt, and a black medium-sized skirt. Kanata was wearing a white beret with her small blue star. White sleeves with blue cliff along with blue string in her front sleeves (left and right) and a black star in the middle of it. Luna was wearing her night-themed short dress with a tiny silver crown on top of her head. Coco was wearing a white undershirt with a red jacket. And lastly, Watame was wearing her white skirt with pink headphones, a short white crop jacket, and a yellow bow tie in the middle.

"Watame-chan daijoubo?" Kanata slowly held the sheep's shoulder while wearing a confused visage.

"Yeah! Thanks for your concern. I'm just trying to recall all the things we've done in here and the new outfits we showcased to our viewers before."

"Ahh, souka, souka! That makes sense. After all, we've been through difficult obstacles together. Getting shocked and terrified from horror games, rage quitting if we keep losing -"

Kanata paused for a moment and gulped before she resumed with her statement. "And probably, experience the weird stuff that our senpais were showing or demonstrating. Most of them might be bad, but if it makes our viewers happy then I see why not. And about the outfits, Towa-chan was cute as hell! Calling her angel sure lifts my spirits!"

Then Coco entered the room and gave Watame and Kanata a head pat at the same time. The sheep and angel glanced at coco at the same time and hugged her. The three of them were chuckling and giggling at the same time.

"Kaichou! Now that we're all here what should we do? Where should we go together?"

Coco closed her eyes for a moment and hummed softly while scratching her temples. Then raised her finger as she had an idea. "I have...no idea! But I must go somewhere within a week! It's classified information but I'll make sure to return with souvenirs." She raised a thumb and smiled vigilantly.

"Okay, Kaichou! Be safe on your trip! We'll wait for you!"

"Wait...but what about the vacation Sora-senpai just mentioned awhile back?" Kanata scratched her head.

"It's fine! We can have ours if I have spare time. But right now, this is something urgent I've got to do. Just hang out with them alright. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine too!" Coco gave Watame and Kanata a harsh pat on their backs.

"Itaii." Both spoke at the same time, making Coco laugh.

Towa's POV

I was trying to learn a new spell with the help of Rushia-senpai and Shion-senpai since they're good at magic. As a devil myself it's quite hard to master magic. Especially when Kanatan calls me a Tenshi, pathetic. Therefore, my devil side is fading because of her.

"Are you sure you want to learn this sort of spell?" Shion adjusted her hat as she spoke.

"It did say that if we fail or pause for more than 10 seconds while learning this spell during the process then something terrible may occur." Rushia carefully read the spell in the spellbook she was holding.

I sweated looking back and forth and side glanced from left to right thrice. I inhaled and exhaled deeply in frustration. It will be my responsibility if it fails. After all, the purpose of learning this spell is to heighten by devilish powers. I'm taking the risk.

"O-Of course I want to! After all, learning something new all by myself is doubtful. Which is why I want to learn it from my senpai's instead since they're much more reliable with magic."

"Aww...Towa is an angel! Kawaii!" Shion chuckled.

"URUSAI!!" Towa growled.

"Now, now. Let's get over this spell. Otherwise, someone might interrupt us."

With that said we started doing some rituals first.

Author's POV

While Towa was busy learning a new spell from her senpai's Watame and Luna headed outside and took a breather for a moment before taking a walk. As for Kanata, she went for a walk as well with Ayame and Pekora in a different direction.

"Haii! So, where are we going today Aqua-senpai?" Watame asked.

Aqua has both arms wrapped behind Luna and Watame. Luna was on the left side while Watame was on the right side. She was in her usual maid outfit since it was a little warm outside. It will make her sweat if she attempts to use her jacket.

"Hmm let's see. Hoh, souka. How about we take a trip to the mall! There might be different varieties of clothing we might buy for tomorrow's trip! Surely the clothing we have back at our office is for shooting only and streaming. I want something that could make us a little pretty!" Aqua hummed happily while her eyes were shut as the three of them were slowly walking together.

As they made it to the mall they went around and looked around for interesting shops. Later on, they bought themselves crepes and sat on a nearby bench, and talked about their stream collab after the stream vacation collab with the entire Hololive Japanese Branch.

"So what would you like to do? Play Games? Do Cooking? Or Singing?" Aqua finished her crepe and wiped her mouth with a tissue.

"Playing Games! I mean, what kind of game will we play?" Watame took a bite of her crepe while blinking in curiosity.

"Mmm how about Minecraft nanora?"

"Eh? We just finished streaming Minecraft."

"Mario Kart?"

"Try again."

"Apex?"

"Some of our Apex teammates might be unavailable at this time. Try again."

"Are you serious senpai? What about Uno?"

"And there's your answer. Uno it is!" Aqua leaned down whilst laughing.

"Naruhudo...Just, don't include Ollie! She might dominate us like what she did to Towa-chan, Polka-chan, and Roboco-senpai. I watched their stream about that." Watame laughed before finishing her crepe and stood up. Aqua and Luna followed as well before walking to a shop that sells clothing.

After a few minutes had passed they finally picked their clothing after trying it out, clothing after clothing. It was exciting and embarrassing at the same time since they got to try out swimsuits that are too sexy and cute at the same time.

Upon exiting the mall, they were on their way back to the office. As soon as they were close, they were a somewhat strange person with a dark aura and started attacking a group of people passing by. The three of them ran back to the office and guess what they witnessed...a black cloud.

"Nandakore...?" The three of them spoke in sync.

Then Towa came running towards them while breathing heavily while holding an assault rifle with her head down. She quickly raised it with worried looks on her face.

"S-Something awful just happened here and we need to evacuate immediately!" Towa's hands were trembling whilst gripping her weapon.

"Where are our senpai's? What happened to them?" Watame gazed around with caution. Then suddenly Miko and Mio came out with pistols in their hands and started shooting aimlessly towards Aqua. Watame dragged her senpai going to the side and let the bullets bypass them.

The four of them immediately knocked them out before proceeding to the office floor. Yagoo and the rest of the managers were tied up from shoulders to legs in a chair. The ones who were guarding them were the entire 3rd Generation of Hololive. They took cover as soon as Flare released an arrow, Pekora threw a somewhat strange explosive carrot, rushia sent fireballs with the use of her staff, and noel threw a mace and landed on the wall, making a large crack.

When those attacks stopped towa gritted her teeth and clicked her tongue before trying to gun them down, however, it was too late. The 5 of them dodged towa's attack and grabbed all the Hololive staff members as they crashed through the window and held a rope that was hanging outside.

"This is bad. We have to escape before we get ourselves killed." Watame lead Luna, Towa, and Aqua going outside as they made their way out of the building.

Just then the entire Holofive surrounded them as they blocked the left and right passages. Before Lamy and Botan pulled the trigger of their deagle Kanata appeared by their back and swept their legs as they fell into the ground.

"There's no time for explanation. We must get out of here. Our belongings are secured in a vehicle!"

Watame widened her eyes as she heard assault rifles firing from behind them. She turned her back just to see Aqua get shot by those bullets before slowly dropping onto the floor like a fly.

"Aqua-senpai!!" Towa was in great shock.

"Just run...carrying me is...useless. I......can feel......something....... strange." Aqua weakly spoke as her pupils were starting to fade slowly.

"But senpai –"

"JUST...RUN...be safe...my kouhai's."

Aqua yelled and smiled before tilting her head to the side, a sign of she was dead, temporarily. Watame broke into tears and wiped it immediately before shaking her head as her expression turned serious. She led her gemmates to the exit before one of them gets infected by the strange cloud.

They managed to make it outside with no harm but broke a sweat and panted until they saw a vehicle waiting for them.

"Get on. The chase isn't yet over!" The strange girl in green hair called out to them. Watame looked around and gave a nod before opening the door and closing it after all four of them went inside.

The strange girl immediately stepped on the Gas Pedal as the vehicle went full speed ahead. Beside her was a girl with blonde hair with green eyes and wearing a white beret. She was holding onto her tablet while her eyes were focused on the road.

"Suki-chan, we got company." There was another girl from behind them. Her visage was dejected along with the tone of her voice. She reloaded two of her Magnum BFR with a click. She stuck her head and arms outside the window and shot down the three vehicles that were after them. As soon as the vehicles were shot at all of them exploded.

And so, the beautiful sunny morning was fading, leaving the sky filled with clouds and a sad atmosphere. The strange black cloud kept spreading around and taking over people's bodies and minds, ordering them to eradicate anyone to those who refuses to side with them.

Now, Watame had no suspicions about these people who she had never seen or met in her life and during her streams. Who are they?

0