Chapter 2: Meta-Lust Inducement
31 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the same time.

"Synthia, look.. look over there." 

As Helen and Synthia were doing errands from the Head Maid of the Manor, the former accidentally saw her two young masters talking to each other.

"What is it?"

"It's Sir Enos and Sir Neon!"

"Where? Where is Sir Enos?"

Hearing the familiar name, Synthia was filled with curiosity in an instant and found her young master desperately.

"Look over at 3 o'clock."

"Eh.. Sir Neon and Sir Enos are together?"

"Yeah, but isn't that strange? I thought Sir Neon hate Sir Enos."

"OMG! Sir Enos... damn it!" 

Seeing Enos being sent flying mercilessly with that condemning look on Neon's face, anger filled Synthia, as Helen felt the hostility exuding from her.

"Hey, Synthia! You better lower your voice! If Sir Neon heard you, you will definitely be punished! You know how Sir Neon envies Sir Enos!"

"But.. Sir Neon was too much! How.. how could he do that to Sir Enos?! He knows that Sir Enos was just a mortal!"

"Just forget about it. We can't do anything and most of all we can't interfere."

"I know!"

"So, let's just go back to our own task."

"Helen, I think you should go first. I'll just help Sir Enos."

"But..."

"I know what I need to do and not. And also, I still have my sanity, Helen. Don't worry about me."

"Okay, if you say so. But the Head Maid will get angry if you take too long."

"I know. I'll just help him, not do something to him."

Helen went back to her assigned task while Synthia walk towards Enos, who was still lying on the ground, vomiting blood. Seeing that state, she can't help but feel worried.

"Sir.. Sir Enos.. are you okay?"

"I'm.. I'm fine."

Enos still shook up with how powerful Neon is, was feeling overwhelmed. Trying to stand up... pain surged in his body, making him lie down on the ground again. 

"My gosh! You.. you're bleeding, Sir Enos."

Seeing that the situation got worsened, Synthia tapped her hand over Enos' abdomen, and the bleeding stopped.

"You! What do you think you're doing?!"

Having someone unknowingly touch his body, Enos actually felt surprised and angry as someone just touch him without his permission. It's akin to looking down on him. 

"I.. I'm so sorry, Sir Enos! I.. I touch you without your consent! Please forgive.. me! I.. I just want to help, Sir Enos."

"You stopped my bleeding?"

Enos, who's still angry, was actually surprised knowing how the pain faded. He looks at Synthia, hoping for an answer.

"Yes."

"How? Is it because of power?"

"I'm.. I'm unable.. to answer.."

"I won't tell anyone that you tell me about it. So, please... And if you really can't, then just tell me about something like Forest of Exiled."

"Forest.. Did.. Did Sir Neon tell you about it?!"

"Eh? How.. did you know that?"

"As I thought! That person was indeed evil... I'm so sorry, Sir Enos! I.. I didn't mean to say that to your brother. Please forgive my boldness."

"It's fine, so will you tell me about it?"

"I'm not so sure.. but.. this... I don't really know much about it."

"That's fine. Any information can help me. But I think we can't do it here. How about you come to my room with me and explain everything you know about it."

Thinking that his parents might see him talking with Synthia about powers, he would be scolded for sure and Synthia will get punished as well. Just knowing this, Enos can't help but be cautious.

"But.. Sir.. Enos.. I... I still have my.. duty."

"I'll tell the head maid about it. Just come along with me."

"Then.. if.. if that's what Sir Neon wants."

The two then walk the hallway before arriving at Enos' room.

"So, what.. what did.. Sir Enos.. want to know?"

"First.. tell me about the Forest of Exiled. What is that?"

"Is.. is it really okay for me to tell.. about it?"

Synthia, who's still feeling hesitant, remembering what Helen told her about violating such rules... was now feeling anxious.

"Synthia! I'm still the son of the Seventh Lord and Madam."

"The.. the Forest of Exiled... Sir Enos.. what are.. you doing?"

As she was about to explain something about the Forest of Exiled, a hot body suddenly appeared in her sight... greatly affecting her.

"I'll just change my clothes first. Just continue with your explanation. I'll make sure to reward you handsomely if you tell me everything you know about the Forest of Exiled and powers."

"The.. the.. forest of.. I'm.. I'm.. so sorry, Sir Enos~"

Synthia.. who's red all over become restless as she looks at Enos with strong desire.

Enos sense that something went wrong with Synthia and immediately lifts his vigilance.

Synthia's aura get stronger as dark aura kept on leaking out from her body, as her mouth start to drool while her eyes burned with carnal desire.

"Sy..Synthia.. what.. what's wrong with you?"

"I'm.. so.. sorry, Sir~ Enos. I.. I can't stop myself."

Synthia walk one step closer to Enos, obviously trying to stop herself but lust kept on engulfing her, and if she defend it, it just get doubled and doubled.

"Synthia! What.. what are you doing?! What.. what did you do to me?!"

Enos felt something wrong within himself as sexual desire started to spike up, which make him as restless as Synthia.

"I'm.. so sorry, Sir Enos. I.. I hope you would forgive me after this."

"Syn.. Synthia! You.. you.. better stop this in instant! How.. how dare you dare do this to me?! If.. If.. you continue furthermore... I'll make sure.. you'll regret this day!"

"I'm.. sorry, Sir Enos."

Synthia was totally out of her mind, as a dark aura covered her body making her beauty intensify brimming with sexiness.

"Yo--"

 

Enos didn't finish his sentence as soft and craving lips block his own mouth.

An everlasting taste engulfs the two entities, corrupting their mind with lust.

A passionate and steamy atmosphere shrouded the entire room, as sweet and soft moans echoed overlapping a gasp filled with pleasure.

The united body last for a little longer before peace went back.

"I'm.. I'm so sorry, Sir Enos! I.. I deserve to die!"

Synthia, after regaining her sanity, immediately kneels down in front of Enos, pleading for her life.

A trace of possessiveness and rough treatment was plastered all over her soft and delicate skin, making Enos distracted, as the taste of their love that was as sweet as the nectar kept on replaying in his mind.

"You.. you should.. clothe yourself first."

"Ahm... Yes.."

"Don't let anyone know about this, got it?!"

"I'm prepared to accept any punishment... Eh? What.. What did Sir Enos.. mean?"

"I.. I said.. just kept it a secret between us!"

"Thank.. Thank you for your mercy, Sir Enos! I'll... I'll definitely remain silent and if needed to.. I can.. I will sacrifice myself and bring it along to my grave!"

"You really must."

"Yes.. Sir Enos! I'm really sorry.. for tainting your body! Please forgive me, Sir.. Enos."

"You did something to me and you're hoping for my forgiveness?! What do you take me for?!"

"I.. I.. didn't mean anything, Sir Enos! Please forgive the idiocy of your lowly servant."

"I'm not a Saint, so I can't forgive you. You should be grateful as I still kept you alive!"

"Yes.. that's right, thanks for.. your.. mercy, Sir Enos!"

"Now.. you will probably tell me anything I want to know about, won't you?"

"But.. I can't.."

"Do you want to die?!"

"If I must, then I'm willing. I.. I can't go against the words of the Seventh Lord."

"I'm still his son!"

"I'm really sorry.. Sir Enos.. but I can't."

"Then just tell me about this Forest of Exiled."

"The.. the Forest of Exiled was the place where.. all.. criminals and mortals... were sent away. There is also a lot of.. powerful monster and beast living inside it, that's why... the survival was low, just about 10%."

"Mortals and criminals? Is being a mortal a sin?"

"That's.. indeed right.. Sir Enos."

"That's why Neon hates me. And that's also the reason why I can't go outside, right?"

"Tha.. That's right, Sir Enos."

"Then... you use your power on me, right?"

"Tha.. that's... It's.. confidential."

"I want to know about it. Tell me about it or else.. I'll ask my father to kill you."

"That's.. please... understand my situation, Sir Enos."

"How dare you be this bold?!"

"I'm sorry, Sir Enos if I.. somehow.. offended you. But... I can't die in your father's hand. Please just kill me if you want but not by him. Please, I'm begging you.. Sir Enos."

"Why are you so afraid of my father?"

"It's... I can't.. tell Sir Enos about it."

"If you answer all questions I ask.. I'll make sure that you won't be killed by my father's hand."

"Alright. I.. I'll accept your offer, Sir Enos."

"That's good. Then now, tell me about the power you use on me."

"I.. It's a special skill... (Meta-Lust Inducement) of Archdemon of  Melancholy, Astaroth."

"Special skills? Archdemon?"

"There are three types of skills, the common skills, the special skills, and the ultimate skills. Common skills are skills that can be obtained easily. Special Skills are skills that derive from the Archangels and Archdemons. The ultimate skills are the skills derived from the seven Archdemon and Archangel that represents the seven deadly sin and seven heavenly virtues."

"Oh.. so that's the power? Does my dad have the ultimate skills?"

"No. There's still no one from this world who obtain the ultimate skills. It's still unknown."

"Oh, then what does your power does?"

"My skills?"

"Yes, the Meta-Lust Inducement."

"It's.. it's.. just from the name of it.. it's related to lust. I.. I can use lust for someone or to myself. I.. I can also use the lust of myself and others to empower myself with this."

"So.. you did it to many men?"

"That's.. that's.. confidential, Sir Enos."

"Tell me. Yes or No?"

"I.. I can't... And this lowly servant doesn't deserve the concern of Sir Enos."

"Yes or No? Don't make me repeat myself!"

"Ye--yes. I.. I need to.. strengthen myself.. to defend my life, after all."

"You! How.. how could you..!"

"I'm so sorry, Sir Enos."

"Get out! Get out of this room!"

"Does.. does.. Sir Enos.. don't have anything to ask anymore?"

"Yes, just leave!"

"Then.. I.. I will take my leave then."

Synthia trembly walk out of the room, leaving the enrage Enos.

Enos didn't know why he felt so annoyed about Synthia's answer, but it's a certainty that he only want Synthia to himself because she's the one with who he shared his first time!

Want another chapter?
  • Yes Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 3
2