Chapter 9: Meeting
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the Forest of Exiled...

A handsome child was chased by 5 men, brimming with killing intent.

"Damn you brat! You better stop in this instant!"

A dark aura suddenly bolted out from among the men and charge toward the child.

As the strong aura was about to land, a sudden strange thing happened.

The aura seems to disappear into nowhere.

"Damn it! Looks like the rumor is true!"

"Boss, will we continue to chase that brat? What if the Seventh Lord come to us?"

"Are you a fool?! Why would we let go of such a treasure? With that brat, we could ask for anything we want!"

Then the five continue to chase the child, going deeper inside the forest.

The child was full of tears as it quickly fled in every direction that comes in his way, but can't seem to shake off his tail.

"Ju..s.t..weav..me..alown!" (Just leave me alone!)

"Hmmp... You better run fast now and don't let us catch you, if you still want to live, you brat!"

"Boss, how could that child run so fast? And that child didn't seem to get tired at all!"

"Gino, are you stupid or what?! That child is the son of High Priestess's sister, the one who said to have strong skills, so it wouldn't be strange for that child to possess incredible stamina!"

"But his father is just a mortal!"

"But that brat's father still has the Seventh Lord's blood."

The five men continue to chase until a large red snake appeared.

"What a tasty young man."

The large red snake, with its long and flexible body, instantly blocked the path of the men.

Its scale was sturdy hard while its fang was sharp.

"Damn beast, you better get away from us or else you'll be killed!"

"Hahaha.. is that so? Then let's see if you have the strength to do so."

The snake wasn't scared and just casually throw a ball of poison.

The five suddenly felt crisis coming their way, and instantly lift up their guard.

The poison when still mid-air suddenly apart and turned into pieces as small as bacteria, continuing its dreadful attack.

"Damn you, beast! If that child gets lost from our hands, I will skin you alive!"

"If that is you can survive my attacks."

A sudden shake occurred, surprising the snake.

The poison was blocked by the manipulated earth.

"Oh... Now I see. Do you have the special skills of Belial? Is that it?"

"Hmmp... Just shut the hell up and die!"

Countless sharp-pointed earth pierces the snake, bringing tremendous power.

But before the strike land, a strong vibration nullified and turn the Earth into pieces.

"What.. the?"

"What the hell is that attack just now?"

"Hehe... Now.. now.. I think it's time for you all to die and be my food."

The snake suddenly grows thrice its size, tripling its power.

The five suddenly felt trouble bubbling up.

"Die."

The snake suddenly throws its tail, with a tremendous amount of force and strength, destroying its surroundings.

The boss was now pissed off, and just walk forward.

"Just get the hell out of our way, ugly beast!"

As the tail was about to land, it suddenly stop mid-air, changing its course of attack.

A strong vibration once again shakes the earth, knocking the four men instantly.

"What?! How.. how.. could you.. stop my Death Embodiment?! That's a fucking Death.. Embodiment! It's absolute!"

"Hahaha, is that why you seem so confident? No wonder you look so tasty, although compared to that child, you're a bit awful."

"Damn you!"

"Death Embodiment is indeed a strong special skill, but if you honed it to perfection. You're still new to these skills, so it's no match against me."

The boss was now scared out of his wits and now planning on escaping but before he do so, a ginormous mouth swallowed them in a blink of an eye.

Five poor lives end up like that, becoming an additional source of power to the snake.

"Now.. it's time to chase that child."

"That child's Oblivion Embodiment is more stronger than that man's Death Embodiment."

The snake then crawls fast, tracing the child's track.

...

The child, Hans, sensing that no man was chasing him any longer, finally felt a bit of relief and slow down his pace.

"Mommy... Grandpa... Grandma.. I'm.. I'm scwared."

Hans wandered alone in the forest, without stopping his tear that make his nose run.

A moment later, hissing reach Hans's ears.

"Hahaha... Now.. I finally found you... My food."

Hans almost died from shock and stumbled on the ground, making the snake have it chance to attack the former.

...

Enos continues to roam around the forest, but no matter how hard he tried to find, and remember the way he walked down in the past, he can't just get a glimpse, even a bit, of Torwise.

"Where did Torwise go? Why is he so unreachable?!"

"Host, maybe the Torwise you're referring to is already dead."

"No. He can't die because I know he's strong. Maybe stronger than me."

"Host, please don't underestimate the power you possess."

"I'm not underestimating it, but just comparing it."

"Isn't that the same, host?"

"Let's dump this topic. Anyways, do you have the means to help me?"

"I'm sorry, host. I am just assisting you in using your special skills."

"Not any among my skills have the power of navigation or something like that?"

"Yes."

"Then let's just search this whole forest. Even if we search the entire world, I would do so, so just I can ask something to him before I go back to Synthia."

As Enos was walking, he heard a child's cry, and fasten his pace.

Behind the tall bushes, he saw a large red snake that was about to attack the child.

"System, that child was about to die! Tell me which Ultimate skill should I use."

"Analysing all the ultimate skills in 10 seconds. 10..9...8..."

"System, faster! That child will die."

"3..2..1.. Analysis completed."

"Then tell me already. The snake was about to swallow the child."

"Recommended Ultimate Skill: Divine-Demonic Physiology

Divine-Demonic Physiology: The user will have the strength equivalent to gods and devils. 

Will the host use this ultimate skill?'

"Yes!"

A strong surge of power boiled all around Enos' body, bringing him a feeling of supreme strength.

An inch was now the only gap that could send the child to death, but fortunately, Enos was able to stop the snake with his ultimate skills.

An incredible speed just by exerting a bit of force to propel him into the air and holding the snake was enough for Enos.

The snake was surprised and felt a bad premonition. 

It feels like the one in front of him is a mortal but a strong immortal as well.

"What are you doing to this child?"

"Don't butt in... In..."

"What did you say? What are you trying to do to this child?"

Enos strengthens his grip.

"Warning! Warning! The host is recommended to use the power, Gluttony Embodiment!

Gluttony Embodiment: the users can use Gluttony as power. Any absorb powers will be filtered and integrated as the user's own energy.

Will the host use it?"

"Yes!"

A faint pitch-black aura covered Enos entirely, exactly before the snake used its 'Ultimate Vibration'.

Strong vibration was then absorbed by Gluttony and processed by the system.

Shock appeared in the snake's eyes, making it seems that it was facing the grim reaper instead.

"What?! What.. what did.. you.."

"Do you plan on killing this child?!"

"You have... Gluttony Embodiment! A true Gluttony Embodiment!"

"You won't speak? Then just die!"

"No...."

The faint aura suddenly becomes darker, traveling out of Enos's body before engulfing the large snake in an instant.

"Child... are you okay?"

"Twank... you.. Uncwel!"

Hans, due to fear and loneliness, suddenly hugged Enos tightly.

A strong emotion suddenly itches around Enos' body.

"Ding... Ding... A piece of information was acquired. Does the host want to know about it?"

"Why not?"

"99.99999% of blood relation has resulted in a DNA analysis that the system conducted."

"What?!!! What.. are you..."

"Un..cle? Who.. who.. are you talking with?"

"As what the system said. You and the child, Hans, were blood-related."

"Then... does it means that.. she's pregnant by me?"

"It's better if the host just asks the child."

Looking at Hans, Enos' view of him greatly changes just because of that information.

A handsome face with some sexiness exudes from the child, looking at Enos with red eyes.

"Uhm... what is your name, child?"

"Mo..mommy said that I... shouldn't give my name.. to strangers. I.. I miss mommy! Waaaa!"

"Eh.. don't cry... don't cry... It will be alright, okay?"

"But... Hans was bad. Hans.. Hans defied mommy. Hans.. sneak out the manor..."

"Don't cry, okay? You look ugly when you cry, so stop crying now, okay?"

Enos, who doesn't have any experience interacting with a child, let alone comforting them, was now anxious and desperate, especially knowing that Hans might be his biological son.

"Hans... look ugly? Waaaaa! Mommy.. will not love Hans anymore! Jane will dislike Hans.. now, waaaa!"

"Hans... don't cry.. don't cry. Uncle is here, so it will be alright. Hans is handsome, not ugly."

"Just like Uncle?"

"Yes.. so stop crying, okay?"

"Mo..mommy always lifts me in her arms... So... I.."

Enos gets what Hans wants to express and just lifts the child.

A weight weighed down on his arm but it wasn't that uncomfortable. 

Feeling such cute arms tried to hug his neck to cry, almost melting Enos' heart.

"Hans.. are you okay now?"

"Yes. Hans.. is brave after all."

Enos can't help but let a smile on his lips.

"Really?"

"Yes.. Hans.. promise.. Mommy not to be scared."

"Then, may I ask... who is your mom?"

"Why?! Is Uncle trying to do.. something to Mommy?"

"No.. I just... want to ask."

"Hmmp.. Mommy is beautiful so I will not tell uncle! Mommy has someone she waits for in front of the forest, so even if.. uncle likes her.. Uncle will not get a chance."

Enos suddenly felt awkward and almost ascertained that Hans might be indeed his child.

"Then, is your mommy named.. Synthia?"

"Bad! Put.. put me down! Uncle.. uncle use bad skills and read my mind! Go away, baddies!"

"Ehrmm... No.. I don't do anything bad. I'm.. I'm Synthia's... husband."

"You liar.... Mommy said that Daddy is inside the forest.. so Uncle can't be a daddy! Uncle is bad.. put me down.. waaa!"

"Hans... please don't cry. Daddy didn't mean to scare you. Daddy misses Hans a lot."

"Liar! Hans will not be fooled by uncle."

"Hans, I am daddy. I know it's hard to explain, but I am daddy. Did Hans want evidence?"

"Liar... Yes. Hans.. would only believe uncle if he can prove it."

"Then give me your blood."

"Waa... Uncle is bad.."

"No.. I.. I need it to prove."

Hans, seeing Enos' troubled face, trusts and shows his knee.

Two droplets of blood float in the air, and fuse with Enos' blood.

Red light shines before a single drop of blood remained in mid-air.

"So.. did Hans believe it now?"

"Yes... When mommy tried to... combine my blood, exact... result happened."

"So, can you call uncle, Daddy?"

"No... Hans is angry at daddy! Daddy is always gone! When I want daddy, mommy always said that daddy is gone to do something!"

"Daddy didn't love Hans! Daddy... Daddy just loves himself! I hate daddy! Jane has daddy beside her... Mike has daddy to support him and even Krypton has daddy to guide him. But for me, I don't have! Only Grandpa!"

An unspeakable pain pierce Enos' heart, and emotions overwhelmed him.

"Uncle... why.. why are you crying?"

"Hans.. did you hate Daddy?"

"Yes! A lot!"

"I'm sorry, Hans. I'm an irresponsible father, sorry."

Enos hugged his child tightly, filling the space from the five years they've been apart from each other.

"Uncle... you... Lowk.. ugly if.. you cry...waaa! Don't cway... Hans.. Hans.. wil.. cway twoo!"    (Uncle... you.. look.. ugly if.. you cry...waaa! Don't cry... Hans.. Hans.. will.. cry too!)

With little hands, Hans tried to wipe away the tears that fall from Enos. Warmth travel through Enos, comforting his aching heart.

"Hans.. will you forgive Daddy?"

"If.. If dwaddy.. doesn't cry.".  (If... If Daddy.. doesn't cry.)

"Then Daddy stop his tears. So, will Hans forgive me now?"

"Yes... Hans is bad.. Hans lied to Daddy. I also love daddy. Even though.. Hans didn't tell Mommy about daddy... I miss daddy so much."

"I.. I want to swee Daddy.. show.. much! I.. I want.. Dwaddy to lift me like thiss! I.. I envwy other chwild.. who have a daddy."     (I.. I want to see Daddy.. so.. much! I.. I want.. Daddy to lift me like this! I.. I envy other child.. who have daddy.)

"Sorry, Hans. I take so long. Daddy promise Hans that Daddy will compensate for the times Daddy is away from Hans."

"Really? Will.. Dwaddy also send me to school? Protect.. Hans from.. bully?"     (Really? Will.. Daddy also send me to school? Protect.. Hans from.. bully?)

"Yes.. Daddy will not leave Hans anymore. So did you forgive Daddy?"

"Yes! I love daddy!"

The father and son pair spent several hours to finish being emotional before also continuing their journey.

The goal of Enos of finding Torwise was postponed and just decided to devote himself to Hans.

0