Getting Hard is now published!
134 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first book of Getting Hard is now out on Amazon! In addition to its release on Kindle Unlimited, it also has an audiobook. If you’ve seen the announcement before, it’s because I mistakenly made it a couple of days early. I’m no good in advertising, just in Getting Hard.

Most, if not all, authors want their stories to be turned into books. I don’t have the know-how or the time and professional skills to edit and put together a book. So, when I was offered by Aethon the opportunity, I grabbed it. This will allow the story to reach a wider audience in Kindle Unlimited, which also means that chapters 6-69 will be taken down.

You might wonder how you can help:

Reviews and Ratings on Amazon (keeping in mind that anything below a 5 on Amazon is essentially a downvote because their ratings skew up) will REALLY help me right now, and the nice thing is that you don't need to buy the book to rate or review. If anyone wouldn't mind jumping on Amazon and doing that, that would be fantastic.

A download on KU helps as well if you’re subscribed. Makes the algorithm like the book more. And of course, if you want to buy it on Kindle or Audible, that always works.

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CLBSJWYF
Audible Link: https://www.audible.com/pd/Rise-of-a-Tank-Audiobook/B0CV4CJQCM

A huge thank you to everyone for supporting this story and for staying hard all the way!

1