Chapter 6: Back to Normal
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was preparing to go to my teepee, but I remember that I had Faust with me. I didn't really feel like dealing with his questions anymore, but I couldn't bring myself to abandon him now.

Faust was in shock, looking around the tribe, seeing all of the houses and people. He then looked back at me. I quickly turned away and retreated to my teepee. I simply didn't have the energy to deal with him now.

As soon as I entered, I sunk onto the floor and slept faster than Faust could think of a question. 

When I woke up the following day I was greeted by the scorching hot sun, so I did my usual routine. Yesterday was quite the adventure, and I was already feeling some excitement thinking about all of the things I could learn from Faust. 

I froze. I forgot about Faust. He was probably fine. Or at least that's what I told myself. Either way, I ended up looking for Faust, ruining my schedule already.

I didn't have to look far to find him.

With one glance on the outside of my teepee, I saw my reflection on someone's bald head.

[Faust]: "So, did you sleep well? Cause I sure did."

His sarcasm was quite literally manifesting in the air as he spoke. Either he really wanted me to feel bad, or he was doing this unconsciously. Either way, he achieved his goal.

[Ahote]: "Sorry about that."

I wasn't sorry at all.

[Ahote]: "So what's your plan? You don't seem like you'll be able to do much here."

That was an understatement. I don't think that Faust could realistically do anything in this tribe. Unless he came up with some brilliant plan or scheme, I couldn't imagine him fitting into any role.

[Faust]: "Music. That's probably my only chance at doing anything. I spent most of the night looking at the instruments you guys have, and most of it is just drums and percussion. So I'll probably have to make my own."

Hey everyone, after taking a read at my own work, I feel like the pacing is really off and doesn't have a good enough of a hook. I'll still finish my first planned arc, but I want to take more time to make sure that I can actually write a good novel.

If worst comes to worst and I feel like my novel is horrible, I'll rewrite a good portion, if not all, of this light novel.

Apologies for not writing much in the chapter, but I don't have many readers so I should be ok xd

0