Chapter 0.5: Before The True Story Begins
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not The Main One's story is in first person, Rose's P.O.V.

Rose's family is not rich nor not poor. She was the only child, so her parents love her so much. She lived as a complete shut-in and never tried to make a good impression about her appearance. But due to accidentally seeing a couple doing naughty things in a secret room, her unspeakable desires start to brew in her inside as she can't stop her lust from overwhelming her body.

Rose is not an active student nor wants some attraction but she likes to gaze at her handsome classmates while fantasizing about making love with them.

Every night in her room, she tried to stop her moan from escaping her mouth and was satisfied with artificial pleasure.

Rose never wanted to change the way she is right now or was too afraid to do it since she got used to what she has now, but as an accident almost took her life, she was awakened from her stupidity.

As all people have only one life, Rose decided to do everything and change her past self in order to compensate for all the regrets she had back when she was still her previous self. As she was also born with natural beauty, she was confident that she can get what she want since all she needs are courage and confidence.

The story will start after Rose has awoken from her stupidity, in other words, how she will woo handsome boys to attain what she desired the most.

Rose was actually buying some materials for their school projects and when she was about to cross the road, a truck hit her. She was hospitalized for two months.. and fortunately, no serious problems occurred except for some broken bones.

In the hospital, she has almost planned what she would do when she got discharged and her first target would be the nerd boy that sits beside her.

0