Someone, Give This Guy an Advice
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I messed up.

I really messed up. 

Groaning, I dragged my tired body towards the couch and practically threw myself in it. The fact that I was too mesmerized by the fact that he talked to me made me forget to add his number. By the time my brain caught up to the situation, he was already gone.

" Uwaah, how can I be so uncool when it  comes to important things" I shouted as I punched my pillow, letting out my frustrations in it. 

Somehow, as I laid down on the couch after torturing the poor pillow to death, his face came into my mind.

His cold face that would blossom when he smiles.

His enchanting eyes that would captivate you in one stroke.

His subtle floral scent that would leave you wanting for more. 

And then, 

[ Call me Du Xing. Mr. Du is too formal ]

His  magnetic voice that was as deep and soothing as I imagined. 

[ Stupid dog ]

....

Remembering how I acted made me want to go back and just kill myself.

....Let's just stop torturing ourselves and sleep.

Yep, Imma leave everything to myself in the morning.

So do your best not so distant future me. 

Also,

*Sniff*

" I need to tell the doctor the pheromone this time isn't too compatible "

I hope I don't forget.

......

Morning.

What could be better than a nice cup of coffee, toast, bacon, and egg on an early morning?

" PUHAHHAHAH, DUDE! THAT MEANS HE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!!"

Of course, its by not having your friend laugh at you first thing in the morning.

0