Extra After CH7: Losing Virginity To A Mermaid
233 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Behind a convenient bush with the Odin rod roped to the dock, I dragged Ariel for a quicky. Her lips were surprisingly soft. Our teeth clacked together, and I stuck my tongue in her mouth. Her slimy black tongue found mine and guided me away from the razor-sharp daggers lining her jaws. Her black doll-like eyes seemed to shine as her tongue wrapped around mine.

 

Ariel moaned and pushed her cool body closer to mine. I could feel her powerful muscles moving beneath her skin and wondered if she felt the same from me. Her hips pushed against mine, and my hard-on pushed against my pants.

 

I pushed her silver scaled legs apart to see an impossibly tight slit darkly silver against her lighter thighs. She lowered her hands and pulled her lips apart.

 

For a second, I stood up and looked around to make sure there weren’t any curious eyes. Then, I lowered my pants but kept Nirvana belted to my hip.

 

“Are you wearing protection?” I patted my gun and pushed her hips up. They were thick enough to be handfuls and more than enough to make this fun. I pressed my dick against her tight lips and felt them slowly loosen up. My girl sighed as I pushed in.

 

I grabbed her webbed hands and pulled her to my chest to chest. Ariel grunted as her cunny stretched, finally letting me inside.

 

“Is this your first time?” Ariel asked as I slowly bottomed out, straining not to cum. I wanted to feel her all the way first. Her walls felt slick and rippled, with tiny bumps everywhere. Ariel’s love tunnel was ribbed in some places, and she shook her hips a lot. Every little shake from her nearly made me paint her white, and I loved it. Her love tunnel squeezed down on me as I thrust until I couldn’t move. Ariel’s hips stopped moving as her pussy did all the work.

 

Her legs wrapped around my waist, and she pulled me deeper before opening her mouth and clamping down on my shoulder. Instead of fighting her off, I grabbed her ass and shoved myself deeper. We froze like that as I came, and her body worked like an industrial pump to pull it out of me.

 

She slowly pulled her teeth out of my shoulder, and my flesh itched as it healed. Finally, Ariel dropped off of me and let herself collapse on the bush. Her legs spasmed before she looked up. “Well, that wasn’t terrible. How was your first time?”

“I was better than I imagined. So, I wasn’t bad.”

 

“Did you get any sex skills?” Ariel asked.

 

I shook my head. “That’s your answer.”

3