Grand Delusion
267 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tiamat just slapped Surtr away like a fly, making him summon two pairs of greatswords stabbing the ground to stop from being sent flying.

"Fucker, this is an internal matter! You or Dad have no say in how I run MYSELF!!", Tiamat yelled.

"Heh~ yourself? Don't you mean OURSELVES?!", now Theia is joining the shouting match.

The Black Dragon snarled, "You cunt, you lost! I am superior to you!! I would fuck you up again!!"

While the two were bickering again, I walked towards Surtr with Roko. He shook his head.

"Those two are like children.", he commented, then looked at me, "Is this what Earth has to deal with all the time?"

"Well, yeah.", I shrugged, "You get used to it."

"I pity you.", he stated, summoning a bow made of fire, and aiming it at Tiamat.

"The target is the woman.", I pointed at Theia, "And I appreciate the sentiment."

Without another word, he drew the bow back and shot a flaming arrow that sent all my warnings into overdrive. By instinct alone, I knew that an arrow could easily wipe out London.

But Theia, that Primate of Destruction, just snatched it out of the air and snapped it like nothing...

Yeah, this is out of my pay grade, and I am self-employed.

Kalpas and Avalon, this time a snake, is walking towards us.

"At least we stopped them from tearing each other's throat out.", Kalpas tries to be positive.

"The Earth itself is fighting with itself.", Avalon being as cryptic as always.

"So what do we do?", Roko asked all of us.

"Just keep watching and step in when they go too far.", Surtr stated as if his words were absolute, crossing his arms.

He looks intimidating and fucking ridiculous at the same time with that shirt on.

I look at Roko, who sat down staring into empty space. This thing is the key to Theia's plan to destroy the Earth.

I look up to the sky, seeing beyond the sky are black tendrils... The Original One— Ah, I see. Roko is the beacon that would signal those wandering tendrils to head towards Earth...

If I just kill it then Theia won't be able to enact whatever plans she have... but she would wait for however long the next round would begin.

So this is why we always eliminate the Records of Cosmos first... because that ensures the survival of the planet at the very least. Akasha, Pan, and Shar are like the countermeasures to it.

And Tiamat has the gall to turn its own survival into a fucking game. I just can't with that Dragon!

"So, care to explain why you didn't just absolutely destroy Theia?", I questioned Surtr.

"There are two theories.", he stated, "Either because I am a Jury of the Pale Court, Binding me to be unable to harm other Children of The Pale Court, which also includes the Egos. Or because of their Authority as the planet."

"Can't The Pale Court deal with this?", Roko frowned.

Right, as the Eldritch God of our Sun. They can deal with this easily...

"Because The Pale Court trusts that the life of this planet can resolve this matter.", he said as if it were a fact.

His voice full of finality ended the conversation.

 

=0=0=

 

After an hour of tensely watching the two having a shouting match, they finally came to a resolution.

"Lizard, how about you join this game of yours?", Theia teased before getting bathed in a sea of fire.

"Fuck no! I know how you operate, you cunt! Joining would make the game lose all meaning!! And why would I give you a chance to knock me down WHILE I am in charge?!", Tiamat roared out its insults.

"Tch, if not for these stupid Restrictions, I would've been able to fight to the death!", she frowned trying to claw out the Dragon's mouth.

"YOU FUCKING LOST!!", it roared in frustration, "You at your prime can't deal with me, what makes you think you are able to defeat me now?!"

"At least I can mess up your gameboard!", she sneered, "If I raze everything to the ground— your fun would be ruined!!"

"Are you sure you want to be in charge? You are even more insufferable than me!! At least Neferima likes me, but you? Even that toxic bitch wouldn't be able to handle you!!"

"Fine!! I will burn down Europe!!"

With that line alone, I felt a sudden rage— I found myself jumping into their conversation and...

I started to swing my gun and lance wildly, trying to penetrate whatever barrier it had... this was like Romulus all over again—

Right.

I threw away Galatine, using my bare hand, grabbing her face and slamming her into the ground. Then I dragged her across the park, and even if she clawed at my left arm I never let go.

I don't fucking care if you are the Ego of the World or not, humanity is my people, MINE!!

"The Delusion we call Justice...", I began to chant.

The world bends around me, my seething rage began to feel more distant, yet it still blar like a beacon.

"Embrace the Abyss, Dive into Infinity."

My blue hair partially turned a soft lavender color. Holding my lance to the side, I began to channel the essence of the World.

"The Righteousness I call Justice is a Lie, a Delusion of my Mind."

My wings of guns and blades changed, turning into wings made of feathers and eyes.

"For this Lie, I shall do Everything."

I can no longer hear the scratching noises... but I can see more clearly. I feel like I am in my World of Chalk, devoided of all feeling.

"As it is the Right Path for Humanity."

I stabbed my lance into the ground as it was still crackling with electricity, my lightning. Turning the Power of the World into the Power of Humanity...

With a few more lightning dashes, dragging Theia along the way—

"Because I am Justice."

—and I slammed the Vampire into Quirinus, electrocuting her with the Power of Humanity. For a mere moment when she was still confused, I pulled the lance out of the ground and— I stabbed her through her chest, giving her another shock.

"You can threaten the World all you want, but if you DARE to touch a single hair of a human... I shall torture you for every single waking moment of your existence."

With her still on the lance, I stabbed Quirinus into the ground. My eyes blazing with hatred, with rage, with prejudice.

My gaze is the same as an Eldritch God of Judgement, my gaze alone can make anything feel uncomfortable. With my anger now showing fully, they are more apparent than ever.

"I am Charlotte Silvi, the Akasha, the Records of Mankind. I will show you what the cruelest race in the universe is willing to do..."

Anyone who messes with humanity is my enemy, anyone who deems themselves as superior to humanity is my enemy. Be it Eldritch Gods or a planet.

"You are extremely interesting...", she spoke before coughing out black blood, "Beside Tiamat... I thought you were insignificant... but... hehehehe... I see..."

Her body turned into mist, trying to escape.

"Enuma Elis.", I twist my lance, creating hundreds of tears in reality as I gather the bits and pieces of Theia.

"H-How...", she was bewildered, forming under my lance once again.

"You cannot escape my Judgement.", I stated.

I summoned Muramasa's Perfection, the Blade of Duality, to my hand.

"I shall Exchange Muramasa's Perfection for a Category Six Forced Contract."

The blade vanished, replaced by a golden hard-light tablet.

"For as long as humanity exists in any capacity, be it evolution or devolution, as long as our traces remain... Theia shall never harm humanity and all it has built, both directly and indirectly."

The tablet blared up in golden light.

"By the Authority of The Golden Order, this contract shall be enforced Indefinitely."

Golden chains shot out from the tablet, wrapping themselves around Theia, first her arms, then her legs. And finally, a collar on her neck. Which has turned into tattoos binding her to the Contract.

Then another tablet showed itself to me... it said that I could Exchange two more times, and then this clause of the Contract would be fulfilled.

"What a... deranged specimen.", Theia laughed, "Hehehehe... I hope we will be able to meet again, cutie."

This time, she turned into bats, going straight for Roko— enveloping the False Dragon, and... they both vanished.

I slumped down, laughing to myself as I regained my emotions. While both Justice and Delusion are dispelled.

This is the first time I used both of them at the same time... it is taxing, and my mind feels light and tired...

I stare at the Black Dragon, "What do you want now?"

"Cunt, I don't like you. You fucked up the fabric of reality again! This is the tenth time this year alone! Sure, you SOMEHOW ran that bitch's pocket, but is it WORTH fucking over the space-time barrier?!", it snapped at me.

"I don't care, if you have anyone to complain about, complain about yourself.", I don't have enough care for this.

I stood up, wielding my lance, and pointed it at Tiamat.

"It does not matter anyway.", and I walked towards my group.

Looking up at the stoic Surtr, "My ship is docked at the coast of Ireland, wanna come?"

"You spoke of a way to complete my prized sword, let us discuss it on your ship.", Surtr spoke, looking at Tiamat, "Please excuse us."

"Tch, I'm going back to Battlemace 30 million.", and the black dragon flew back into the eye in the sky.

Without a word, Kalpas sunk into the earth. Avalon went somewhere again...

I held my right hand out toward Surtr... he is pretty tall, six meters in height.

"I will show you my place. Just take my hand.", for special effects, I sparked my hand with electricity.

"Hmm.", he nodded, grabbing my hand with his giant one... he has six fingers, and is huge too.

And in a flash of lightning, I teleported us to the deck with Surtr with me.

"Welcome to Prydwen, Blacksmith of the End."

Surtr observes the silver vessel, "This is a marvel of engineering and power."

"Come on now, my Silver Knight.", I summoned Utopia.

Then a hologram appeared in front of us. On it is the symbol of a crown made of blue fire, one that I made myself.

"[Greetings, Blacksmith of the End - Surtr. I am Named Utopia by the grace of my liege.]", his mechanical voice rang out.

"A Grand Array of The Machine Overlord, interesting.", he looks at the hologram, "What can you do?"

"[As long as my Princess wishes for it. I would do anything to achieve what she wanted. Even if that wish is to cleave a star in half.]"

Yes, my guy! Entice him!

"To cleave a star in half...", he then looked at me, "Very well then, I will let you borrow Elderstahl for a while when we finished it."

I crossed my arms, "Good, because our next destination is... where did you put the sword again?"

"I believe in the Northern part of what the people of Earth call Norway...", then he looked at me, thinking of something, "Did your people actually name a country Norway? As in North way?"

I just shrugged, "Well, we aren't really creative in giving names."

I turned to Utopia and commanded, "Well then, Utopia, set the destination to Norway."

"[As you command, Your Highness—]", then an exclamation mark appeared on the hologram, "[You got a mail from the Royal family of Britain.]"

I rolled my eyes, "Of course... what does it say?"

Then Utopia showed me the mail, which is a picture of a letter to me.

[Dear Captain Sinclaire,

It is a pleasure to hear about you, explorer of the whole ocean, and although I want us to meet on more amicable terms. We, the Court of Britain, kindly ask you to rename your ship.
For our effort to recollect the Relics of the Pendragon family, please consider renaming your ship to something other than the name of the vessel we are searching for.

It is in your best interest.

Signed,

Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth Arondight Pendragon, the fourth of her name.]

Damn, the royal court just sent me a Cease and Desist.

"Send this to Seria, she would find this funny.", I chuckled, "And I'll reply..."

Taking out my phone, I wrote an email. A very simple one.

[Lmao, no.]

And... send.

Still, I guess I'll go have a word with them. They can't just copyright a name that existed before the system was even in place... I'm kinda annoyed.

So I'll be petty.

"Sorry, Surtr. But there is a matter I have to solve.", I stated, looking up at the giant of fire, "You can go first or..."

"I would like to discuss more with this Grand Array.", Surtr look at the hologram, "So I would like to stay."

"Just don't go to the bottom deck, my friend sleeps there.", I smiled. Great, another freeloader.

"Noted.", he nodded.

"Utopia, show him around. I am not done with Britain just yet..."

I'm going to Camelot.

I realized I haven't showed Sinclair's look

Spoiler

[collapse]

10