Illusions
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the fourth knock, all ordinary life forms within a hundred meters would explode and die.

It was said that the Sealed Artifact 3-7382's bell had only rung seven times. The entire city had become a dead city, and there was no longer any mysterious energy within a hundred kilometers.

These mystical items with Beyonder characteristics could cause physical danger to people, or they could also affect people mentally and interfere with their daily lives.

The existence of the Church was to control these extraordinary items or lives and store them.

Protect this world without the outside world knowing.

Sealed Artifact 3-7382 had also become a tool to remove abnormal energy.

"There's no aura of life, yet there's such powerful energy even after death. If this thing is still alive, what kind of terrifying power would it possess?"

D2 was shocked. His grip on the watch box tightened and his fingers turned white.

The mysterious energy around him seemed to have been absorbed quite a bit, and the flames in the crater gradually diminished.

It was a human skeleton that was almost burnt.

Inside the giant skeleton, a human-shaped corpse had its eyes tightly shut, its body scorched black.

They looked at each other and heaved a sigh of relief.

 "It can be confirmed that the target object has no signs of life. The energy gathered on it is dissipating rapidly."

Just as they were getting closer, something happened!

The clock on his pocket watch suddenly ticked, making an ear-piercing sound.

Dong!!!

The clock was only the size of an ordinary watch, but the sound it produced was comparable to that of a bell tower!

The huge shock almost made everyone cover their ears subconsciously.

A powerful sonic boom spread out, and a stream of blood gushed out from D2's nose!"Why did the first bell sound so quickly? It seems like the abnormal energy in the surroundings is quite large."

D2 hadn’t noticed the change in the dial because he’d been distracted by the massive dragon skeleton, which led to the first bell chime.

"Immediately call headquarters and raise the grade of the container to [Danger]. D2 immediately stop using Sealed Artifact 3-7382…"

The flames that had been extinguished on the dragon skeleton seemed to have been awakened by the sound of the bell.

"Why did the first bell sound so quickly? It seems like the abnormal energy in the surroundings is quite large."

D2 hadn’t noticed the change in the dial because he’d been distracted by the massive dragon skeleton, which led to the first bell chime.

"Immediately call headquarters and raise the grade of the container to [Danger]. D2 immediately stop using Sealed Artifact 3-7382…"

The flames that had been extinguished on the dragon skeleton seemed to have been awakened by the sound of the bell.The flames that were about to be extinguished instantly multiplied, forming a huge fire tornado that spread in all directions.

Just as everyone was about to be baptized by this absolutely powerful energy storm, the umbrella girl took a step forward and blocked everyone with her white lady-like umbrella.

The firestorm, which had originally exploded, seemed to turn into a summer breeze the moment it came into contact with the umbrella. Countless scorching waves of fire became like the afternoon sun, so warm that it reminded one of the beautiful afternoon tea.Sealed Artifact: Demoness's umbrella!

Number: 1-032

After resolving the firestorm, all the researchers looked even more solemn.

D2 closed the lid of his pocket watch. His hand was covered in cracks, and blood spilled all over the floor.

Without 3-7382 to absorb the occult energy, the surrounding elemental waves suddenly became violent.

The man in the beige windbreaker drew out the huge sword on his back and looked at the burning flames at the end of the ravine. He said with a heavy voice,

"Prepare for battle. This storage item… is probably very troublesome."

The girl raised her head reluctantly and peered through the lace slit of the umbrella into the depths of the ashes.

Through the pretty floral cat mask, the pupils of those deep sapphire eyes were completely dilated.

Perhaps it was because the sound of the pocket watch 'waking' something unknown.Su Li, who had originally been 'burnt' into charcoal, slowly stood up.

Behind him, the flames from the dragon's skeleton gradually rose, as if a fiery dragon soul had been summoned to circle behind him.

It was a thirty-meter long human giant soul.

It hovered in the air like a divine god that's looking down on humans described in ancient myths. Scorching red flames danced in all directions, and the surrounding trees began to burn.

The moment the lightning struck the giant human skeleton, countless tiny electric arcs burst out from the giant skeleton and entered his body.

At this moment, the heavy sword of the man in the beige windbreaker was like a hammer in the hands of a blacksmith, instantly tempering the 'impurities' in his body.

"So… comfortable."

Lauren, who had lost consciousness, felt as if he had been struck by this sword. It was as if a cool breeze had brushed past him, and his body felt indescribably comfortable. The feeling of elementalelectric arcs tearing at his cells and burning his body also lessened, and he could not help but subconsciously wave his arms.

He struck out with his hands like a divine dragon god swinging its tail . The terrifying force brought a hurricane of flames with it as it attacked the investigators.

Large swaths of trees were destroyed as the cat-masked girl leaped out gently. The umbrella in her hand spun rapidly.

A huge hole appeared on the surface of the lacy umbrella, and a strange scene appeared!The terrifying flame hurricane was like a paintbrush that had been wiped away by an eraser, as if it had never appeared.

However, the girl's originally corporeal body also turned incorporeal, leaving only the cat face mask floating in the air. It was as if the price of blocking this attack almost made her disappear from this world.

Before the girl could react, the giant dragon god phantom instantly disappeared. In the next second, Lauren body instantly appeared, and then a fist burning with raging flames suddenly smashed towards the girl's face.Boom!!!

His platinum hair fluttered in the wind, and half of his cat face mask shattered. His translucent body instantly turned solid, revealing a doll-like face…

"…This is an incomplete Mythical Creature form! The strength of the storage item… unknown!"

After destroying the cat mask with a single punch, it created a huge shock in the hearts of the staff.The cat-faced mask was an extraordinary item. With the mask shattered, it was equivalent to a girl losing her life.

Current available intelligence:

Sealed Artifact: Nine Lives

Item Number: 2-009

Item Description: The first impression that 2-009 gives is an exquisite cat face mask. However, when no one is looking, the mask usually turns into a harmless kitten, attempting to sneak away.

Observation has confirmed that this cat's harmless appearance as an extinct supernatural creature is just a disguise. It likes to devour souls and transform them into 'tails'.

The more tails there were, the stronger the ability of 2-009.

Each tail could provide an additional life for the wearer, but the price was that each time the wearer consumed a tail, the wearer would provide an additional soul that consumed an additional soul.

If not provided in time, it would devour the wearer to meet its needs.

The experiment showed that the number of souls required for the first tail was one, and the number needed for each additional tail was multiplied by ten..................................

Intense dragon waves surged.

Golden shockwaves swept through the entire Dark Forest, and large grains of sand and rocks flew about, making it difficult for one to open their eyes.

"Captain, the Sealed Artifact's Nine Lives has shattered!"

Seeing the girl vomit blood and fly away, D9 used his sleeve to block the sand and energy waves and shouted.

On the battlefield, the figures of the middle-aged man in the windbreaker and Su Li had already become blurry. Even the pouring rain could not conceal the continuous sonic boom produced by the violent collision.

Bang bang bang bang…

It was as if countless high-voltage Air Bullets were colliding with each other, and a large amount of raindrops splashed in the air, proving that their attack speed was low.

Beside D2, a slightly smaller researcher who looked like a woman said,

"I've connected Captain's thoughts."

The cat-faced masked girl, who was second only to the captain, immediately focused her attention on N5 and asked,

"How is it?"

N5 gasped. It was as if he could see the intense battle from the 'captain''s perspective.

She said in shock,

"The energy level of this extraordinary lifeform is immeasurable. What's even more terrifying is that it seems to grow rapidly in battle."

"Its physical strength and speed seem to be increasing rapidly!"

"Is he imitating the captain's movements? Is he consciously increasing his combat experience?"

Beside him, a researcher was also shocked.

"Intentionally imitating and learning… Doesn't that mean that this supernatural being before me has extremely high intelligence?!"

N5 said in a deep voice,

"From the feedback from the captain's thoughts, it is indeed so."

After hearing N5's words, the cat-faced girl continued to watch the battlefield in the distance. Their bodies were reflected now, one dark gray and the other fiery red. She interrupted N5:

"No! Tell Captain that it's not as simple as learning. It's tempering its body. The strength of its soul is much stronger than before.

I can clearly feel the surging Beyonder powers in his body becoming purer. "

The researchers were shocked.

As an elite group, every researcher with a code name had extraordinary knowledge and super keen combat instincts.

In just a few short sentences, they were already fearful of the strength of this unknown shelter.

Their captain, Cameron, was known as the Winged Angel walking on the ground. Every time he swung his sword, even the aftershocks were enough to destroy a large number of tall buildings.

Even though the shelter was located in the Dark Forest.

He needed to suppress his destructive power without alarming other terrifying Beyonder creatures.

However, even so, the invincible Sword of Heaven was not something that any supernatural creature's mortal body could withstand.

As for the extraordinary lifeform in front of him, no! This terrifying otherworldly creature in front of him not only blocked the terrifying power of the Sword of Heaven, but it could also remove impurities like a piece of iron, allowing the Sword of Heaven to hammer it freely. How terrifying was that?

Before anyone could recover from their shock.

N5, who was connected to Captain Cameron's thoughts, quickly conveyed his orders.

There's no time. The terrifying aura of dozens of supernatural creatures has already appeared in Captain's perception range."

As he spoke, N5 felt like he was being stared at by a ferocious ghost. All the pores on his body stood up in fear.

"Set up a super bomb and destroy the container immediately."

N5 shivered and gave the order on behalf of Captain Cameron.

As a capable team, all the researchers in black double-breasted coats spread out like fleas towards the dark forest.

Surrounding Cameron and Su Li's battleground, all the researchers made the fastest and most correct choice.

No one asked him where he should stand.

Everyone skillfully found boulders, trees, and trails. As if they had practiced it thousands of times, they took out several black bottles from their pockets.

Some pulled with their mouths, others reached out to wring.

When the lid was opened, an extremely viscous liquid resembling asphalt poured out of the small bottle in his arms.

They attached themselves to the trees and gradually emitted a strange light green light. Some even started to burn with light, temperatureless green flames as soon as they touched the air.

"Hu!!!!”

The distant and sharp whistle sounded from all directions like the cry of a bird.

Upon hearing the voice, Cameron's expression changed. Under his brownish-yellow coat, a bright red light seemed to be produced through his muscles. It was as if a strong light was shining through the flesh at his waist, lighting up his muscles.

Through his muscles, he could clearly see the side of his ribs, his eight pack muscles, then his chest muscles, biceps, and triceps…50Cameron's body seemed to contain a violent flame. At this moment, his eyes were occupied by a strong light!

As he ran, the large blade created sparks on the ground as he suddenly sped up. He suddenly raised the large blade, pulled his hands behind his back, and bent his legs. He dragged the terrifying large blade that weighed more than 50 kilograms and stomped on the ground.

Angel Slash!

Cameron didn’t jump very high, but at that moment it was as if a ray of Jesus’light had pierced the night, trying to crush the demon from the ground into dust.

The massive recoil caused Cameron’s body to rise again in the air.

This leap had already surpassed the height of the dragon's figure, and it flew high above Su Li's head.

Even though they were far away from the battlefield, all the researchers felt suffocated.

"Captain's attack is simply invincible!"Powerful! Too powerful. Just by looking at it from afar, it feels like I'm facing the might of the heavens."

Anything below the Transcendent realm was nothing!

Heavenly State's Punishment!

Buzz!!

Cameron rolled in the air, and the huge blade was flung out in a terrifying arc,Powerful! Too powerful. Just by looking at it from afar, it feels like I'm facing the might of the heavens."

Anything below the Transcendent realm was nothing!

Heavenly State's Punishment!

Buzz!!

Cameron rolled in the air, and the huge blade was flung out in a terrifying arc,

ruthlessly slashing towards Lauren's head.

The instantaneous burst of power was too sudden and powerful, but Lauren , whose eyes were hollow, seemed to not feel it. It was only when Cameron leaped up and struck, that the dragon's figure suddenly shrank back into Su Li's body.

He crossed his arms and raised them above his head. He did not dodge or evade, but instead took Cameron’s explosive slash head on…

Heaven's Punishment.

The power of the slash was like a nuclear explosion, directly smashing the dragon-shaped shadow into the ground.

The team members, who were prepared, were not affected by the team leader's tyrannical attack. Instead, they borrowed this force to quickly escape, appearing extremely capable and experienced.

However, there was still a hint of embarrassment from escaping. It was as if what was about to happen next was even more terrifying than Captain's Heavenly Punishment.

Of course it was scary.

Wildfire was the bane of all supernatural beings.

It was said that even gods could only cut off their flesh to save their own lives if they were to come into contact with it.

It seemed to have been catalyzed by the mysterious energy emitted by the Heavenly Punishment.

The originally inconspicuous dark green matter stuck to the trees instantly exploded like a bubble that had been stuffed into a coke, covering the entire battle area and emitting intense green light.

Countless mysticism energies evaporated like oxygen after a fire.

Green flames rose.

The trees turned to nothing.

The stone became nothing.

The soil turned to nothingness.

Everything that was tainted by the green flames was burned and evaporated…

Cameron has lost the ability to fly in the sky.

It was as if releasing that blow had drained all his strength. His brown coat was in tatters, and he could only float in the air with the help of the cat-faced masked girl, watching the spectacular and terrifying scene.

Countless green specks of light silently shattered, scattering out tiny fireflies.

These light balls flew everywhere, like the lakeside in midsummer night, so beautiful that it was intoxicating.

However, the researchers who were floating in the air couldn't help but feel a chill run down their spines.

Wildfire was the ultimate way to deal with a container.

As long as one touched it, the surrounding mysticism energy would be burned away.

No matter how powerful a Sealed Artifact was, without sufficient means to clear it, it would become a speck of dust in history. It would dissipate into the world and become a piece of history recorded in the archives.

"So beautiful!" N5 sighed.

"The more beautiful something is, the more fatal it is. I don't want to get involved with this in my life." D2 shook his head.

Under the umbrella, the rain seemed to be gently pushed away by a natural barrier. Cameron, who was being supported, reached into his pocket with trembling hands and took out a half-broken cigar.

Lilith snapped her fingers. A pulsing, ghostly white flame burned at her fingertips as she lit a cigar for Cameron.

"Captain, do you think… the wildfire will burn the container?"

A puff of thick smoke came out of Cameron's nose. Looking at the specks of starlight on the green foam in the distance, Cameron shook his head and said regretfully,

"At the very least, ever since I became the captain of the Black Hat Squad, I have never seen any Beyonder creature escape the burning of such a large area of wildfire."

"What a pity. If it weren't for his destructive power and growth, I would have put him away."

"For such a dangerous container, the cost of taking it is probably countless. Captain, why do you have such thoughts?"

"I can sense no animosity from this supernatural creature," Cameron said.

"No hostility?!"

Looking at the battlefield that the wolves had borrowed and Cameron’s tattered clothes, all the shelter staff could not help but cry out in surprise.

“Right. I feel the same way.” 

These words came out of Lilith's mouth, who had already died once, sounding especially harsh.

If not for Sealed Artifact Nine Lives and Demoness's Umbrella, Lilith would have died countless times due to the intense battle just now.

Among the researchers present, only N5, who was connected to Cameron's senses, could understand how powerful the other party was. It was like a human walking on the road and crushing an ant.

Is he close to God?" D2 asked in disbelief.

"That's impossible. If it were a god, even the contamination from a corpse would kill us mortals instantly. We wouldn't even need to look at them," a researcher said firmly.

"Indeed. Although the level of this extraordinary life form is very high, it doesn't seem to know how to use strength. His battle with me is more like… training himself?" ...............................

"Lauren Lauren what's the Matter with you "

"Huh?" 

"You've been standing there dazed is something the matter? "

Klein asked curiously at Lauren who was clearly dazed it looked it as if Lauren was daydream but Lauren is relising murderous aura  

0