Chapter 5 – OHARA
78 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren flew towards West Blue. He got tired when he crossed the calm belt. " Ned, point towards a nearby island ", Ren asked. " 100 km towards the east ", Ned replied.

It's a prehistoric island with no humans. Ren arrived here to eat some food. Ren saw a tiger which is 5 meters in height is eating a boar. He slowly got near it and it turned towards Ren.

Seeing a tiger's face full of blood, Ren got scared but he kept calm. He took his sword out and the tiger tried to bite him. But Ren thrust it inside and made the sword bigger.

Tiger struggled for a minute before it died. Ren sighed and looked for dry leaves to start a fire. After cooking, he ate the meat. No other animals got near him because he killed the Lord of this area.

==================================

Ohara is a small island with a huge tree in the middle. They call it the tree of knowledge which has a history of 5000 years. There are houses surrounding it. A port on one side with the forest on the other.

Ren landed in the forest. He changed back into human form and walked towards the town. He attracted everyone's attention with his looks.

Since he wants to stay here for a half year, he plans to rent a house near the library. He searched for a while and found it two streets away.

It's a two-story house and Ren liked it. A man who seems to be in his 50s is reading a book, and smoking cigarettes. " Good morning. My name is Ren. Are you the owner? ", Ren asked him with a smile.

He glanced at Ren for a while. " Yes. 15,000 belli a month ", he said. Ren took thirty 1000 belli notes and gave them to him. Seeing them he closed the book and started counting them.

" May I know your name? ", Ren asked. " It's Ben, Benjamen ", Ben replied. " There is a room upstairs, you can live there. Don't ask for food, I don't cook ", Ben added.

Ren saw his room which has a bed, desk, and a bathroom. ' I want Olivia or any other archeologist to follow me. But I will learn about poneglyph as a second option if they reject my offer ', Ren started thinking of a plan.

" Ren, you should get a shower ", Ea who was silent talked to Ren. " Ah, it stinks ", Ren said sniffing his clothes. He places his bag beside the bed and places Ea, Ned, Map, and Alexa on the desk before going for a bath.

" Hey, Alexa. Can you copy all the books from the library? ", Ea transformed into a sword and asked her. " Yes, I can. But Ren doesn't want to spoil his fun ", Alexa said and Ea nods.

==================================

Ren relaxed in the hot tub. ' Should I use Alexa and abduct one. Na, I will try to gain their trust and learn ', he thought and closed his eyes. He also started thinking about his past life.

When he walked outside, he saw Ben reading, and Ren didn't disturb him. He simply walked away. He went inside the library to learn about the history of the world.

There is a globe in the middle with some balls around it. The library is calm and peaceful only with paper sounds. On the desk, a man is doing his work silently.

" I want a membership card ", Ren said. He stopped his work and asked Ren for details. " Are you an archeologist? ", he asked. Ren shook his head. " 10 belli a day for a newbie ", he asked.

Ren took a 100 belli coin and asked for 10 days. " I am Roche, an archeologist ", Roche said. " If you want to be there will be an exam every 2 months. You can apply for it ", he then further explained the details and Ren listens avidly.

Ren then said thank you and arrive in the history section and started reading. He took some books and sat on a chair. After 5 hours of reading, he stopped feeling hungry.

" You really like to read ", a woman who sat opposite of Ren said with a warm smile. She has white hair, green eyes, and an oval face with tanned skin. She is wearing a white coat and a blacktop.

Ren was surprised to see her but compose himself. " Yes, I like history ", he smiled. She nods and stopped talking. " Can I know your name? I am Ren ", Ren asked her. She smiled warmly and replied, " Nico Olivia ".

===================================

 

(To Be Continued)

4