Chapter 7 – Tea Party
109 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren was interested in reading the books about them. But seeing the sheer amount of letters and words, Ren swallowed hard. There are 100 letters and each letter has a meaning and combined becomes a different word.

To his relief, there are only a million words he needs to remember. And there is a pattern for it which was written by Clover to make it easy for new archeologists. Ren thought it will take 4 months to learn everything and he was able to memorize all the contents in a month.

" I am impressed, Ren. Come with me ", Clover said and took him to the basement. There is a poneglyph and other archeologists are working on it. They seem to be new archeologists who are trying to decipher it.

Ren observed it for a while. It seem to be hard even after he learned as it took him some time to decode. " Are you shocked? ", Clover asked him. " No, I have heard about the great kingdom but not its name. I was thinking for a different reason ", Ren said.

" What is it? ", Clover asked. He is excited because Ren's approach is different from the rest, it is like catching a rare fish. " Why is the Govt going this far to stop from learning about Void Century? Is it for ancient weapons or some truth which can change the World? ", Ren replied.

Clover got impressed by it. He too thought that got an answer but his theory is not correct. " Let it be. We will know it after seeing all of them ", Clover said and walked away. Ren followed him.

" Ren, we are planning an expedition for poneglyphs next year. Will you join us? ", Clover asked. Ben, Olivia, and Roche are with them. " Why not? It will be fun ", Ren agreed. He is waiting for this all the time and he will try to change the future.

=================================

After a few days, Ren got a call from his brother Perospero. " Ren, there is a Tea Party and Mama wants everyone to be there ". Ren said okay and Perospero reminded him again.

Ren spoiled her a lot as she looks cute. She always acts cute in front of him but her actions are quite different.

==================================

The next day, Ren went to Clover's room and told him that he need to go out. Clover told him to arrive next year during the expedition. When he, Ben, Olivia, Clover, and Roche are present he asked them.

" Professor, I need to tell you something. My name is Charlotte Ren. I am the son of Charlotte Linlin, Captain of Bigmom pirates. Now, are you willing to take a risk for a criminal joining the journey? ", Ren. They all are shocked to hear it. Bigmom has a bounty of 3 billion at present and everyone knows about her.

" We are criminals too. Since we learned about poneglyphs. If Govt. knows about it, we will die too ", Ben patted his shoulder. Roche and Olivia nod. Ren was in dilemma to reveal his origin but now he is glad. Ren then chatted with Roche, Ben, and Olivia till night.

He pack his luggage and went inside the forest. He transformed into a dragon and asked Ned for directions.

==================================

Totto land has changed. Before Ren left the place only 7 of 34 islands around totto land are changed to Mama's taste. Now, there are 13 islands that are complaining changed.

Ren landed on candy island where Perospero was Minister. He landed at the castle scaring others and undoing his dragon form. First, others on the island got scared of seeing an intruder.

" Ren, you are early ", Perospero is calmly ŀɨċkɨnġ a candy he created on a candy chair and made other chairs. Ren calmly sat on the chair. " So, what is it? ", Ren asked him.

" It's the floor. We need the best floor for the cake. So, can you go? ", Perospero said. Ren agreed and asked for a map and log pose. He said that he need to use the ship at the port which is waiting for Ren.

" Brother, you didn't tell Smoothie about it? ", Ren asked feeling suspicious. " Rest ȧssured, she is not here ", Perospero said and smiled.

Ren went towards the port. It's a normal ship if you don't see the high-tech cold storage tank. " Brother Ren ", he flinched when he heard the sweet tone. He saw Smoothie smiling and waving her hand towards him. She is wearing a blue and white skirt with a matching hat. Ren prayed to God to see her.

 

(To Be Continued)

2