Bar Night! (Part 2) NSFW (Edited)
526 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Like a knight in shining armor, Mirabella rescued me from a strange drunk lady. I swear a saw her face glow and sparkles drift around her body like some sort of character of legendary folklore. 

 

“Are you alright? Did she do anything?” Mirabelle asked.

 

“No, just pushed me around a little. Jesus that was scary…”

 

I exhaled in an attempt to let all my previous shock exit my body but I could still feel goosebumps at the back of my neck. Mirabella looked down at the unconscious woman still on the floor before speaking.

 

“I’m just glad I got here in time.”

 

“Yeah…That reminds me. Why did you come out here? Not that I’m mad you did, obviously.”

 

“I needed fresh air too.”

 

I guess that meant Aaron’s flirting with Alicia was getting to her; that’s understandable. It also works out for me, though, because now they got some one-on-one alone time. 

 

We both turned to look at the unconscious lady on the floor, unsure of what to do now. We’ll probably be going back inside soon because there’d be no way to get any fresh air with this current situation. Ah, shit, if we bring this up to Alicia and Aaron it’ll totally ruin the mood.

 

“Hey… uh, Mirabella. Can you keep what happened here a secret?”

 

“Huh? Why?”

 

I obviously couldn’t tell her the actual truth, so once again I had to plant a little lie.

 

“I’m kind of embarrassed, y’know?”

 

She turned to me with her brows knitted and a present frown on her face.

 

“What? Is it because you were saved by a woman?”

 

Whoa! Blown out of proportion!

 

“No! Not at all! I’m happy you were there! You were cool!”

 

‘You were cool’? God, what cringy shit am I saying?

 

“I mean—what I’m saying is I’m not ungrateful or embarrassed you saved me. I’m embarrassed about what she did to me, okay?”

 

I pointed at the unconscious woman and looked back at Mirabella.

 

Mirabella, still staring at the woman, let out a short “Hmph” before turning around and walking back into the bar. I was left standing outside for a minute before following suit.

 

Walking back to my table, I see Mirabella sitting down where Aaron was previously sitting. It seems Aaron decided to steal Mirabella’s spot. Does this guy not have any social skills? It seems like Alicia doesn’t mind that much though. She was chatting away as usual.

 

I sit next to Mirabella, giving her a slight smile to try and appease her and give her my sympathies for the current situation. She glances at me and nods awkwardly before turning back. 

 

As I glance at Alicia, reminded of what happened a couple of days ago. I guess she decided to forget all of her previous attempts toward me and go for another guy—good for her! A win-win situation. I hope there weren’t any hard feelings. Though, it all looks fine now.

 

Mirabella and I made small talk as we watched Aaron make his advances. We’d both cringe at certain actions she made, giving each other a glance when his stupid comments were too much. This man seriously did not know how to flirt right. It was like we were at a movie theater watching the premiere not of “What Not To Do 101”. It was fun in a way. And Alicia accepted all of the stupid things he did with a smile, is this the power of a protagonist?

 

Eventually, we were all getting tired and drunk and it was time to go. Me especially. My head was all woozy and I was about ready to collapse. Alicia offered to help me home and I accepted, much to the dismay of Aaron. She ordered an Uber back to my house and we both got in. The ride back was pretty dizzying as I kept trying to focus on where I was. Alicia put my arm around my shoulder and told me to relax, which I did. 

 

As we arrived in front of my house, Alicia took out keys from her pocket and opened the door. What the hell… how did she have keys to my apartment? I couldn’t think straight at all so that thought passed my mind pretty quickly. I just wanted to collapse onto my mattress. 

 

Eventually, we made it to the bedroom and I was promptly plopped down. 

 

“Thanks, Alicia… Shit, I feel so dizzy…”

 

“It’s okay… just relax.”

 

A warm touch was felt on my neck, which drifted down to my chest. It lingered there for a moment before moving downwards further. 

 

“Alicia…?”

 

“Shh. Just close your eyes.”

 

I couldn’t process anything that was happening. It felt as if someone took apart my brain and buried them deep into the soil.

 

I heard a faint unbuckling of a belt and that same warm touch caressing my crotch.

 

“Hey, wha–” 

 

I felt soft lips overlap mine in fury as Alicia—who was now on top of me—rocked back and forth and heard what seemed like clothes drop to the floor. Heavy breathing resounded in the quiet room.

 

“Don’t worry, you’re okay… just close your eyes and relax, Elliot…”

 

I started blanking in and out either from my intoxicated self or my confusion; most likely both. Suddenly, I felt cool air all over my body. It felt like I had nothing on but half pulled down underwear and socks. My buttoned-up shirt was now unbuttoned and also halfway removed.

 

Then, I felt a hand grasp my dick and fondle it.

 

“Alicia…? What are doing? Hey?”

 

“You’ll understand soon enough…”

 

Her soft voice entered my ears, it felt soothing yet terrifying.

 

“Oh, Elliot, I gave you everything… How could you just watch while that bastard flirted with me like that.”

 

“What are you… Haa!”

 

She started stroking faster as if in protest.

 

“I’m perfect for you… I know everything about you. Yet you just… you just blatantly ignore everything I do for you!”

 

Her voice was shaky as she spoke as if she was about to cry. I felt a pang in my heart as I felt more and more guilt. That was until I remembered the current situation I was in.

 

“I’ll make you understand. After this, you’ll accept me for everything I am. It will only take a moment… be patient. All you have to do is just sit back and I’ll make everything okay…”

 

I finally opened my eyes to see Alicia on top of me in nothing but her underwear. She removed her panties and was stroking my dick with one hand while rubbing her pussy on my leg. She then moved forward and kissed me again.

 

“Are you ready?”

 

Before I could answer, she pointed my dick towards her hole and entered slowly, exhaling a bit. Just like that, my virginity was gone. It felt crazy good.

 

“Fuck… you’re so big.”

 

I blushed a bit at her comment. She began to gyrate slowly, as we both began to moan.

 

“Ahh… that feels good, doesn’t it? I feel good too.” 

 

She removed her bra and threw it to the side. I got hornier and hornier as I saw her tits. Desperate for more pleasure, I began slowly thrusting up and down which caused her to moan louder.

 

“Ngh! More…!”

 

She moved her head towards my ear and I felt her tits rest against my chest. Her breath went against my ear. She spoke softly.

 

“I love you, Elliot… tell me you love me too.”

 

She nibbled on my ear.

 

“Haa… Haa… just… tell me you love me. Please… I love you, Elliot.”

 

She began to move her waist up and down, fast and faster. The soft breaths turned into loud moans. Her desperate voice made my heart squeeze. I couldn’t love her, it wasn’t my role… but I felt if I didn’t say it, something bad would happen.

 

I had to lie once more.

 

“I love you, Alicia.”

 

“Ahn!”

 

She moaned louder and buried her face into my neck, sniffing it as I thrust faster and faster.

 

“Ngh! I’m gonna cum, Elliot!”

 

“Me too!”

 

I felt a squeeze on my dick and Alicia twitched a little, moaning once more before taking my dick out of her pussy. I was about to tell her I hadn’t cum yet until she put her mouth over my dick and started bobbing her head. A new pleasure filled my body as I shook a little. I rolled my head back and groaned, shooting my cum in her mouth, she swallowed it all with a content look

 

Thanks to everything who's continuing to read this shitty book! I'm inexperienced with writing smut so any feedback is much appreciated. That goes for anything I write in this book as well, lol.

P.S. Apparently part of the chapter was cut off so I added the additional words. Sorry!

11