Chapter 37
262 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked toward the port where many ships docked. I approach one of the captains and say.

"Hey, can I ask a question?"

"Hmmm? What is it, lad?"

"Which ship can take me to Lordlake?"

"Lordlake? That ship over there."

I look at the ship and nod my head.

"Thank you, sir."

"However, you cannot take that ship, lad."

"What? Why? I have the money and I can even pay you double."

"No can do, lad."

"Triple."

"Nope."

"What is going on here?"

I look to the side and see a beautiful woman walk toward us. Following behind her is a group of two men and one young woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|3rd POV|

Freyjadour Falenas, the princes of Queendom of Falenas, look around the city of Sol-Falena with an excited expression. As a prince, he never goes too far away from the capital city, and this is the first time he has visited a rather far away city in a long time.

Freyjadour (Prince of Falena)

While it was a mission given by the Queen, his mother, he was still excited to see the world.

"Prince! Prince! Wait up!"

Lyon, the prince's personal bodyguard, runs toward the prince to try to catch up with him. Behind her are two people, Georg Prime and Sialeeds Falenas.

Georg Prime is one of the Queen's knights and one of the stronger fighters among the Queen's Knight. He has a nickname that is feared by others. Deathblow Georg, they call him. He gets this nickname for how fast his sword is and can kill people in one hit.

The next person is Sialeeds Falenas, the younger sister to the current Queen. She is a great magician that uses chakram as her main weapon. She looks fragile but has a temper and muscles to back it up.

"He is really excited for this trip isn't he?"

"It's been a while since he got out and saw the world. Because he is the prince, he needs to stay in the palace all day doing the work."

"Is this the reason why you declare that you will have no claim on the throne?"

"Of course! With me only royalty in anything but name, I can do whatever I want."

"Yeah. Last night you threw a party for your friend and drank too much alcohol."

"Yeah. Not my brightest idea."

They stop in their tracks when they see the captain of their ship arguing with a young man. Sialeeds decides to walk toward the two of them and says.

"What is going on here?"

"Huh? Your majesty!"

"What's going on here?"

"This young lad wants to go to Lordlake but the only ship is the one you will be using."

"Why not? If it is only one person, I will allow it."

"Really?!"

Jacob, who was listening from the side, shouted and bowed a little.

"Thank you!"

Sialeeds smiles a little and says.

"Don't mention it. Just don't do anything stupid or the scary old man next to me will kill you."

Georg grunts a little and looks at Jacob for a few seconds before nodding his head. He didn't mind if Jacob came with them to Lordlake.

While both Sialeeds and Georg walk to the ship, Jacob follows them from behind and looks at them carefully. He knows about them. They are the main characters in the Suikoden 5 game.

|Georg Prime| |Level: 107|

|Sialeeds Falenas| |Level: 47|

Jacob grimaces a little at the sight of Georg's level. He is the first person he encounters that has a level above a hundred. Even Albus Dumbledore is only at the level of eighty-seven, and he is old as a mammoth.

While he cannot see Sialeeds' stats, he can feel mana around her, dancing. Jacob knows that Sialeeds is a magician with good control over magic. Combining it with all the jewelry on her body, he cannot underestimate her.

When he arrives near the ship, he can see more familiar faces.

|Lyon| |Level: 68|

|Freyjadour Falenas| |Level: 27|

Another powerful person appeared in front of Jacob. Lyon is a powerful young woman and deadly as well. Jacob knows that Lyon is a former Child Assassin, and she will kill him in a blink of an eye if he decides to do something to the Prince.

As for the prince, he is a decent young man with a strong body for his age. He still has a long way to go to reach the other's level, but he will get there if he is not lazy.

"Ah! Lady Sialeeds! Who is this?"

"Ah, my name is Jacob, my lady."

Jacob decides to introduce himself and bow a little. Lyon blushes a little at Jacob's polite introduction and waves her hand.

"You can call me Lyon! I'm not a lady."

Freyjadour laughs for a little bit and walks forward.

"Hello. My name is Freyjadour."

"Ah, my prince. My name is Jacob. It is nice to meet you."

"Please call me Frey! That is what Lyon calls me."

Jacob looks at Lyon for a second before smiling slightly.

"My prince, let me give you a little advice. When a lady gives you a nickname you need to treasure it because it was something special."

"What do you mean?"

"That means she has a special feeling about you."

Freyjadour looks like he is still confused. Lyon, on the other hand, gets even redder than before. Georg and Sialeeds chuckle to themselves at their behavior.

"Alright, people! It is time to go to Lordlake. Come on! I want to arrive there before dark."

~A moment later~

Jacob looks at the clear water of the Feitas River and smiles a little. On his Earth, all of the rivers he sees are already contaminated. Even the clearest water cannot be compared to the Feitas River.

"It is beautiful, isn't it?"

Jacob looks at Sialeeds and says.

"Yeah. Feitas river is the most beautiful river I have ever seen in my life."

"Truly?"

"Yes. In the north, there is not much river but they have lakes instead. All the rivers there are not as big and beautiful as Feitas."

"Oh? You are from the north? Georg over here is also from the north."

Jacob looks to the side and nods his head.

"Aye. I know Georg Prime. The Death Blow Georg Prime, the former Six Great General of the Scarlet Moon Empire."

"Six Great Generals? Georg?"

"You don't know?"

"No. This is the first time I heard of it."

Sialeeds looks at Georg with a new light while the said man only grunts a little. He did not care about his past accomplishments.

"Tell me more."

"Well, I don't know the details but Georg Prime is one of the most powerful individuals in the Scarlet Moon Empire and has the highest prestige in the entire empire. However, one day he disappeared into thin air and made others speculate the reason why he resigned his position. Some people see him leading a group of knights in Grassland before the rumor that he got recruited by a great warrior and went south. I thought he went to Kanakan where many warriors lived but I never thought that he would become the Queen's Knight instead."

The prince and Lyon look at Georg with awe, making the old man even more uncomfortable.

"Hahahahaha! It looks like your past is even more interesting, Georg!"

"Haaaaa. It was all in the past."

Georg looks at Jacob and says.

"Who's replacing me?"

"None. Because of how powerful you are, the emperor cannot find someone suitable for your position. There is a rumor about Lord Ain Gide becoming the sixth Great General but it was not true. The emperor has yet to announce it."

"Hmmm. What a waste of a position. Ain Gide should be good enough to replace me. That man is competent and cunning. He is a great asset for the empire."

"I hear it was because Lord Ain did not agree to it. He still respects you and thinks that he did not deserve your position."

"Tch. That fool. What about the other? Is Teo McDohl still the leader of the Six Generals?"

"Yes. He still leads the group. Sadly, Lady Kilawher Shulen passed away from an accident and is replaced by her daughter Lady Shoya Shulen."

"So Kilawher is dead, huh? Hah, that old witch finally bit the dust huh?"

Jacob can see the sadness in Georg's lone eye as he walks away from them. They left him alone.

"I think I shouldn't say that."

"No. It is good to inform him about the news. While it makes his heart hurt, he will recover and get better."

"You think so?"

"I know Georg. He will do just fine."

Sialeeds then looks at Jacob before saying.

"On the other hand, I'm curious about you. Tell us about yourself."

9