Chapter 50
340 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Die, you little shit!"

I regret coming to this place. I release destructive energy using my Star Rune and kill any monster coming at me. What makes me this way is the monster in front of me.

|Lytrax| |Level: 37|

The monster was not strong, but they had a number; worst of all, it was a cockroach. Why? I know that if I get inside this dungeon, I will encounter a bug-type monster but why cockroach?

|Bug Pit| |Recommended Level: 57|

I know I will get inside a bug pit, but why in the hell does it have to be cockroaches? Hell, I don't mind a centipede just like I defeat the first floor of the dungeon but don't give me cockroaches. I control the water from the lake near me and flood the entire cavern before releasing a powerful lightning bolt from my hand.

I grin as I see them get electrocuted to death.

"Hahahahaha! Die you creepy bastard!"

Sadly, my laugh did not last long.

"Holy shit! They can fly! Fuck this shit, I'm out!"

I quickly ran away from the incoming horde of two meters tall cockroaches. I keep swinging my sword left and right as I continue to run away from the horde of nightmarish creatures following from behind.

When I reach the safe zone of the second floor, I quickly get out of the dungeon. I wipe the sweat from my forehead and look at the cave behind me. I will not go there. I would rather go to another dungeon where the lowest level is seventy than this place.

"Haaaa… I wonder what the prince and the others are doing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|3rd POV|

"Oh my! You are bringing your friend as well? Why don't you say so?! Isato, please invite him here."

"Lady Haswar! We cannot invite a stranger to the holy land!"

"Mah~ He is not a stranger, no? He is Frey Frey's friend!"

The elf, Isato, can only sigh and nod his head. He already knows when his lady has that kind of expression, she will not hear anything he says.

To the side, Freyjadour can only smile awkwardly at his aunt's behavior. His aunt is a kind and cheerful person but also can be stubborn sometimes, and now is the time for her stubbornness to show up.

"Now! While waiting for Isato to search for your friend, why don't we watch him?!"

"What do you mean, Haswar?"

Haswar looks at Sialeeds and gives her a big smile.

"We will use this!"

Haswar took out an orb from her pocket and put it on the table.

"This is a spying orb! It can let me see a certain part of the mountain range or a specific person near Lunas! Sadly, it can only do this every three months because it takes a lot of mana to activate."

"If it takes three months, why would you use it for something useless like this?!"

"But I want to see Frey Frey's friend! He did not have any friends and this is the first time I heard about him having a friend!"

Haswar pouts and gives Sialeeds her signature puppy eyes that make the younger woman sigh.

"Fine. It is not like we are in a war or something."

"Yay~"

Haswar put her hand on the orb and controlled the man inside the room while thinking about Jacob. After a few seconds, they see Jacob sitting on top of a boulder holding a guitar that he conjured using his magic.

"Oh! Oh! Is he gonna sing a song?!"

With another flick of his wand, Jacob cast another spell and started singing.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before

And I can't sweep you off of your feet

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And darling, I will be loving you till we're seventy

And baby, my heart could still fall as hard at twenty-three

And I'm thinking 'bout how

People fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the touch of a hand

Well me, I fall in love with you every single day

And I just wanna tell you I am."

Haswar's grin gets even bigger when she hears the song's lyrics. They continue to listen to the song for a few minutes before it stops. That is when Isato comes and asks Jacob to follow him.

"Awwww! I want to hear more!"

Lymsleia and Miakis nod their head in agreement with Haswar. They like how Jacob sings and want to hear more. To the side, Sialeeds and Freyjadour can only sigh at their family behavior but secretly agree with Haswar as well.

"I wonder who this song is for? His former lover or…."

Haswar sent a grin at Sialeeds and wiggled her eyebrows.

"What? No. We are not in a relationship!"

"Yet. Not yet!"

Haswar laughs at her sister's embarrassment and turns off the orb in front of her. After waiting for a few minutes, Jacob and Isato arrive inside the Lunas Palace, where Haswar greets him with a large smile.

"Hello! Welcome to my home!"

"It is nice to meet you, Lady Haswar."

"Pshaw! Call me Haswar, dear! Any friend of Frey Frey is a friend to me!"

Jacob looks at Sialeeds and Freyjadour and sees them nodding their heads. They know that they cannot say anything when Haswar is in this state.

"Of course, Haswar. Please call me Jacob."

"Great! Now, tell me about your adventure, Jacob!"

"Ah, Lady Haswar" Before Haswar could ask Jacob to tell his adventure, Isato interrupted her. "Doesn't we need to take Princess Lymsleia to the Rite of Passage?"

"You right!"

Haswar looks at Jacob and says.

"I'm sorry Jacob but could you wait here for a… half an hour?"

"Of course. I don't mind."

"Great! I will tell someone to bring you some food and drink."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look around the room and feel my entire body relax. This place has that kind of atmosphere that lets you relax and enjoy the place. Not only that, but I can also feel the mana of this place is more… tame than the other place.

I move my finger and guide the mana in the air easily. The Mana in this place is almost as easy as the Potterverse mana, but it is still thicker than the Potterverse mana.

I play with the mana around me for a minute before the door opens up, and I can see a young woman walk inside holding a large tray of food.

"Excuse me."

I smile at her and let her put the food in front of me. There are a lot of foods but mostly meat and fish. As for the drink, there is wine, juice, and simple water.

"Please enjoy."

"Of course, thank you."

"It is my pleasure."

Well, it is time to eat. It is rude not to eat the food the host prepares for you.

~Three hours later~

I release a content sigh as I'm done meditating. I wonder when they are finished? I snap from my thoughts when I hear the door open up, and I can see the prince and his companion walk inside the room.

However, I can see a pair of rather familiar faces get inside the room with their hands tied together.

"Logg and Lun? What are you guys doing here?"

 

Hey, I have Patreon if you want to support me and read my other work or if you want to donate and buy me some coffee, you can directly send it to my Paypal. You can click the button below if you want to support me. Thank you for reading my work, and have a good day!

11