Chapter 52
135 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"OBLEGRHH"

I look away as Freyjadour, Haswar, and Lymsleia throw up after we arrive not too far away from Raftfleet. Sialeeds uses my shoulder to rest her head while the guard only shakes their head for a few seconds and looks as if nothing happened.

Logg and Lun, on the other hand, did not get affected by it. It is as if it was a normal thing for them.

"I already said it, right? It will not be comfortable for the first timer."

"I don't know it will be this bad. Urgh"

I quickly cast four spells, two from my water rune and two from my wind rune. A second later, they look better, and Freyjadour says.

"Thank you, Jacob."

"You are welcome. Anyway, Raftfleet is not too far away from us. Come on."

We walk toward the moving city and greet the guard in the front. The guard looked at Logg and Lun before looking at us for a second before shaking his head.

"They are causing trouble, huh?"

"Yes, they are."

"Haaaa. Please go to Dahak immediately."

I wave my hand and lead the other to the Dahak through the planks between the ships. After five minutes, I can see Kisara talking to the other on top of the Dahak.

"Kisara!"

When I call her name, she looks at me, and her eyes land on her husband and daughter for a second before sighing. When we get closer, she says,

"Let me guess, they are making trouble?"

"Yes but this time it is rather serious. I will let the Prince and the others explain it to you."

Kisara sighs a little before saying.

"Please follow me. I will take you to the admiral."

I nod my head and follow her to the Admiral room. Just like usual, when we get inside the admiral room, I can see Raja sitting on the floor, holding her smoke pipe in hand and looking at us with a frown on her face.

She looks at us for a few seconds before saying.

"Let me guess, another problem?"

Kisara nods her head and says.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Haaa. Fine. Sit down and tell me what the problem is."

=||=

"Hah! I never thought that the Royal Family tomboy would be the one who takes the responsibility."

Sialeeds smiles a little at Raja and says.

"Tomboy? Is that what you call me, old friend?"

"Bah. It was a compliment."

Sialeeds look at Freyjadour and Lymsleia before saying.

"Frey, Lym. This is Admiral Raja, She might look like this but she is the former Commander of the Royal Navy when we are at war against the Armes."

"Really?!"

The princess shouted and looked at Raja with a star in her eyes.

"You are the crooked Old Witch father talking about!"

I quickly cover my mouth not to let myself laugh in front of my teacher. Haswar, on the other hand, cannot contain her laugh.

"Hahahahaha! Crooked Old Witch! That is a fitting title for you, Raja!"

"Shut up, Haswar!"

Both of them bicker for a second before Raja looks at both Lun and Logg.

"Stealing Gold dust, huh? That must be the most foolish idea you ever created."

Logg scratched his head for a second before saying.

"Well… we did not intend to steal them… We only come there to see if the rumor is true that the river around Lunas has Gold in them."

"And why do I hear about you taking them?"

"Well… I thought, 'Why don't we take some of them home, you know?' I will sell for a lot of money."

"Haaaa… You buffon."

Raja shakes her head and looks at Kisara for a moment before saying.

"Kisara, take them to the back and punish them with whatever you see fit."

"Of course, Admiral." Kisara then looks at her husband and daughter before saying. "Come here!"

As the pair get dragged to the back room, Raja looks at Sialeeds and Haswar before saying.

"I'm sorry for all this and I'm sorry you went through all this trouble to keep this matter between us."

Sialeeds shakes her head and says.

"It is all the fault of those two lunkheads. You don't have anything to be sorry about."

"That's not exactly true. I'm the one who gives the order to gather raw gold. Of course, I didn't say that they can gather gold dust from the holy land."

"Gold? For what?"

I ask the admiral. Raw gold? For what? I know that gold coins are not pure gold, but why can't they use them instead?

"The nobles. There are demands for raw gold and the market price went through the roof. Most of them are coming from the nobles and they demanded a large amount of it."

"The nobles want raw gold? Don't tell me." Sialeeds says in a low voice before looking at Georg. "Georg, a mercenary, did not accept a gold coin, right?"

Georg nods his head and says.

"Yes. They only accept raw gold because it is more valuable and gets accepted in other countries as well."

Sialeeds looks at her feet for a few seconds before saying.

"We need to get back to the Sun Palace. We need to inform her majesty about this."

Sialeeds looks at me and says.

"I'm sorry to ask you to do this, Jacob but can you take us to Sol-Falena? We will be grateful and I will make sure you are compensated for the trouble."

I shake my head and say.

"Don't worry about it. What's a friend for? Do you want to do it now?"

"Thank you and yes, we need to go now."

"Very well. Get closer then."

I look at Raja and say.

"I'm sorry for not staying a little bit longer, teach."

"Bah. Just go. You have a more important task."

"Then we are going."

I nod my head and take a deep breath. A few seconds later, we arrived at Lunas. I wait for a minute for Haswar to say goodbye before she looks at me and says.

"Thank you for your hard work, Jacob. I'm sorry for asking you to take all of us to Raftfleet."

"Don't worry about it, Haswar. It is my pleasure."

"Here. Take this. This is my personal pin that will let you stay in Lunas everytime you decide to visit."

I look at a pin with a golden eagle engraved on it for a second and nod my head.

"Thank you. I will make sure to visit."

"Good."

After saying their last goodbye, I take the rest of the Royal Family back to Sol-Falena. With a flick of my wand, we once again depart from Lunas, but this time, we arrive near Sol-Falena. When we arrive, Sialeeds looks at me and says,

"Thank you, Jacob. Here. Take this."

I look at the medallion given to me and say.

"What is this?"

"This is my personal medallion. You can use it to buy anything you want and I will pay for it. Think of this as my thanks for you."

"You don't need to do this, you know?"

"But I want to do this. You have been kind to us and helped us with all you got. This is the least I can do for you. Anyway, we need to get going. I guess I will see you in Stormfist?"

I look at her and smile a little.

"Yes. Let's meet in Stormfist."

8