Chapter-6
507 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Research association was created after the humans had finally stabilized the Empire after arriving at the Main Star. During many hundreds of years in space, humans had lost much information about the earth. Only retaining a few incomplete pieces of information, which the researcher association was created to maintain them, and to research more about it.  

 

Even in thousands of years, they were only able to complete a few projects among hundreds of projects. During one of their many meetings, one researcher gave the idea of creating the website on Star Net and collecting the information about the earth by rewarding those who were able to give them information.  

 

After the creation of the website, many people came to answer the questions, but 99 out of 100 were false or pure nonsense. They were not able to receive much information but got tons of work to do. Many people argued that their answers were right and wanted the award money for them. After many accidents like this, the researchers decided to make the page with a locked system.  

 

Only when a person puts the correct information, that is stored in the database of the institute, will the post will take them to the questions. The system worked, and they were able to gain more accurate information. But, after a few years, there was no one left. So, researchers had forgotten about the website. 

 

"How is your project going?" asked one of the researchers, who looked like a zombie with his pale face, to the others. 

 

"No progress. I think the director is going to fire me if my project does not progress by this half of the year ." A researcher with dark bags under his eyes like a panda replied. 

 

"I am the same here as well. At this rate, we better wish for a  miracle to happen." A woman with long hair joined in their conversation as well. She might look beautiful if her hair was not a tangled mass on her face, looking like a ghost inside. 

 

"Miracle ah? Who is gonna bring us miracles?" Zombie face researcher asked while looking at the ceiling like he was looking at the sky dramatically. 

 

"Hey, I think your light brain ranges with messages." The panda eyes told the zombie face when he saw his light brain ranging. 

 

"Don't joke. We had to put the light brain on undisturbed mode when we arrived here in the morning. What message?" Zombie face thought that the panda eyes was joking to make a fool of since the panda eyes is a jokester among the researchers. 

 

"Yeah. That's true, no one would fall for a trick. Everyone knows that our light brain won't range unless it is an emergency." Ghost hair said with a smug smile, which made her look straight out of a horror movie. 

 

“Wait, an emergency? Did something happen to my brother?” Zombie face hurriedly opened the light brain, worried about his brother. 

 

After seeing the message that it was not about his brother, he relaxed. "Phew! Thank god nothing happened to him!" 

 

“Not about your brother, then what is the message about?” Ghost hair asked him curiously. 

 

“Ah, it is just about the website on Star Net.” Zombie face replied with a face that spoke of nothing important until he and the other two froze. 

  

"Wait, website on Star Net?" The three looks at each other, and the zombie's face opens his light brain again. The three heads read the message on the light brain together, looking at each other with an unbelieving faces until their soul returned to their body. 

 

"Hurry, hurry, inform the chief!!" the zombie face exclaimed, and the panda eyes rushed toward the chief room. 

 

He stood outside the chief room after and pressed the button asking for audio. After waiting for some minutes he received no reply, so he understood that the chief had an undisturbed mood system. He pressed the emergency button on the door. The door opened, and an old man with white hair came out of the room. 

 

He looks angry that his work was disturbed. "What is the emergency? It's better to be something big." He said while looking at the young researchers standing outside the room. 

 

"Chief, we just received messages that someone had entered the website on Star Net and answered the questions." He replied hurriedly while his body was vibrating with excitement. 

 

"Website? Do you mean that one? Can't you say it earlier?" The old chief was immediately full of energy, walking toward the Main researchers' hall, where researchers who had received the information were waiting. The panda eyes mumbled that it was not his fault that the chief did not open the door earlier. 

 

"How are the answers?" The chief asked the researchers, who are working on matching the answers they received with the incomplete pieces. 

 

"Chief, we had just checked that ten answers matched the incomplete pieces. If we put these answers in missing places, we will complete many pieces. We don't have any information about the other four answers." 

 

“What do we do about it, chief?” The researchers asked the chief what to do. 

 

"Let's pay the payment for the ten answers that matched, and tell them we will review the other four and give him the answer." "Also, call the hackers from the cyber team, and tell them to track him. We might lose him. He might have other information as well." The chief decided to keep a good relationship with the master behind these answers. 

 

The master they were talking about was at his apartment, trying the virtual world for the first time after the virtual pod had just arrived. After arriving here, if there's something Shen Li wanted to do very much, it would be to visit the virtual world. But, he did not buy the virtual pod until he had saved enough money, and a way to continue the business. He had already started his potion selling business on Star Net, so there was no need to be restrained anymore. 

 

As soon as the pod arrived, he set up the pod and went inside it. There was a dim light inside the pods, which was suitable for the users. He lay down on the chair inside the pod, and the system started. The system sent him a notification, welcoming the user. Everything was designed for users' comfort, as expected of the virtual pod bought from the 'Silver Wing' family. 

 

After the notification, the scene in front of him changes into a beautiful galaxy filled with stars. He stood among the stars with the screen in front of him, which showed him. 

 

[System had been connected. The host can now choose the appearance and the profile into what the host wishes.] The robotic voice could be heard around him. 

 

Shen Li put his user name as [Wanderer], which fits him since he was the wanderer in this strange world. As for [race], there were alien races which he could choose if he wanted, but he still chose [Human]. When it was about the [gender], he put the norm for normal humans. Then it asks your  [ability], and this time he puts [water ability]. In this choice, you can't lie since the system will detect it, and he had no problem since he bought this pod with the fake id. 

 

Then, he changed his hair color to white and his eyes to green and added a bit of height to look different. He also changed his skin color to wheat. Ok, he admits that ever since arriving here, he had been feeling short among tall sentinels, so he decided to change his height here and comforted himself.  

 

After finishing this, the system asked him which planet he would like to start from. The planets here are differentiated by what they could do on that planet. Like Mecha planet, ability users planet, underworld planet, underwater planet, pharmacy planet, logistics planet, entertainment planet, market planet, and even child planet. Shen Li chooses the ability users planet for now. 

 

After choosing light flashes in front of him, and the next second, he was standing on the street full of people in various costumes. Shen Li felt amazed, the virtual world feels the same as the real world. He observed the people here for a while and looks at the maps that appears in his user window. His position was in the center of the small city near Main City. He saw the specially marked area on the map.  

 

Shen Li teleported to the marked area, arriving in front of a gate. After passing through the gate, he came into the part where there are shops where you can buy the energy stones. That is one of the reasons why Shen Li needed a virtual game pod because he could buy the water-energy stones here. He had wood and space energy stones inside his space, which he carried here with him. So, there was no need to worry about being unable to upgrade them for a while. His only problem was the water ability since the levels between his abilities can't be much, or his ability roots will be unstable. 

13