Chapter-22
440 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-21

Shen Li was escorted to the VIP room to wait for his mecha to finish setting the color. The door of the VIP room opened and the woman who introduced herself as the manager of this store entered the room. As a customer who bought over 500 million, Shen Li could make a member card. The advantages of the card are also different for each level of the card like bronze, silver, gold, black, and the premium. The premium card would allow you to get a discount of 3% for buying over 300 million and a 5% discount for buying things between 100 million and 300 million in every Silver Wing Company product. It also has the privilege of buying limited editions before everyone else.

The manager explained the advantages of the member card to Shen Li. Shen Li, who came here as one of his fake ID David, was quite interested in this. He had a lot of techs that he had his eyes on and almost all of them are from the Silver Wing. He has to say that the Silver Wing company dominates the business of the both upper and middle classes.

The member card can give a big benefit to the cardholder but only if the person is very rich and would not hesitate to spend money. To become a member cardholder you need to pay 50 million alone for a bronze member card and the price would increase by 50 million for each level until the black level card which is 200 million. For a premium card, you need 300 million.

But there is a tick in it. If a person makes a member card in a haze then later realizes that even if they have a member card in hand they didn't have enough money to buy enough to get a discount. If they have money but not much they would only buy products from the Silver Wing Companies. The card would make sure that the holder would have to buy from Silver Wing company most of the time and the company would have a lot of profit from this.

If the cardholder is a rich man who does not need to worry about money then the company would still make a profit from this because only big families would have this kind of money and they could use this to make connections. This is the fact the manager knows very well and from her opinion and the clothes the young man was wearing, David look like a reckless youngster who did not have much brain and she did not remember this young man from any of the big families. So, she was determined to push David to make a member card.

"So, Mister David. Are you interested in making a member card?"

Of course, Shen Li noticed the 'I am going to scum this one' look from the manager's eyes even if she was smiling like an angel to you. She was sure to make a profit for David but she forgot the downside of the member card is that if only rich but no power people like Shen Li get a hand on a premium card then they would not make a profit from this. He smiles evilly in his head while smiling like a naive young man outside.

"Yes. I would like to make a premium card." The manager's eyes light up at this. Seeing her eager eyes, Shen Li almost felt bad for her. Almost because this is the business and Shen Li never make loses business.

The registering of the member card and paying did not take long and soon Shen Li had a premium card in his hand. His mecha arrived as well in the beautiful crystal that can be worn either as a bracelet or necklace. It has a beautiful color of a mixture of blue and green with a tiny button that opens with the owner's fingerprint. The space technology of the interstellar world is high and even though it can't store living things or food there is no problem with storing things like clothes, mecha, and techs.

When Shen Li returned to the hotel it was already night so he ate dinner and returned to his room to rest for the night. At least that's what the sneaky people waiting at the hotel in disguise thought. He already has the guess that there would be people keeping eyes on him while he is in the Main Star. These could be from the sixth army or other forces, maybe some waiting to find a chance to kidnap him.

Shen Li returned to his room and turned the windows and glass door into night mode. He then took out the human-size pillow that he had sewed, the fake heartbeat machine, and a body temperature fake skin. These things are only used in teaching kids at school and Shen Li tweaks them enough to make sure that if someone tried to see from outside they would think he was sleeping instead.

Shen Li shut off the light in the hotel room and sat down on the bed and meditated, concentrating on his space ability. After a while, he felt the pain like needles were poking him constantly. He endured it and continued until he felt lightweight and the surrounding shift.
He endured the pain and exhaustion that came suddenly on him. Shen Li waited for a while for the pain to be subdued before opening his eyes.

He was in a hotel room but not the one he booked as Shen Li but the one he booked as David instead. It was a small hotel where there is not much surveillance and you can move around easily. What Shen Li used just now was the teleportation that those who have arrived at the level-5 of the space ability. It tears through space and teleports you to the destination you focus on. The downside is that you can only choose these places you have been before and you can use it only once a day if not the body would receive damage.

After changing clothes and appearance, Shen Li left the hotel and headed toward the 'Full Bloom' auction house. This hover car is one of the high-tech hover-car he bought with 270 million at another Silver Wing Mall with the premium card this evening. Thanks to the card he got a discount. The hover car drove toward the destination in autopilot mode and soon arrived at the auction house.

Before the hover car could lower itself, the system of the car received a call. Shen Li accepted it and saw two men who were like a guard asking for the entry permission card. A ball-like thing floated toward Shen Li's car and stopped near the window. Shen Li understands what it was for and opens the invitation card on his light brain and the ball scans it. After confirmation that he has an invitation card, the security ball light turns green and Shen Li's car is allowed to lower itself on the ground.

A staff member at the door led him to his box and closed the door behind her. The great thing about this area is that everyone has their box where the screen in front would show the stage and the items' information. If you want to bind, you just need to set the amount and click it on the tablet given on the table. It ensures that you have absolute privacy and that others would not know who bought what. 'Full Bloom' auction house belongs to the Mu family and they have the power and strength that no one would cause trouble at their auction houses.

The auction started already when Shen Li arrived but the things auctioned in the first few hours were the small things. It is only at midnight that the main items of this auction begin to appear. The first thing that appeared was the space stone with a 20-meter square space inside that can store food. The starting price of this stone was 50 million and once it was announced the price Skyrock immediately to 300 million in just five minutes. People continue to bind and in 13 minutes it was sold for 480 million. The second thing that came was the antique vase from the earth. It was also sold at the price of 552 million. Shen Li was surprised at this. Maybe he should search in his space to see if there is anything that could be sold since they are sure to get high prices.

Even though it was funny, a thought that even the farming tool in his space might be worth millions crossed his mind and it put a smile on his face. The items came and were sold out at high prices immediately.

"Well everyone, here comes the time you have been waiting for. Our last and final item 'Magma Crystal' is here. The starting price of this item is 100 million." The announcement came from the announcer of the auction house and with this, the battle began.

16