Chapter-30
798 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-30

At the end of the month, the final exam was finished and everyone got a month's vacation before their scores would be released and they would have to apply for the Military Academy according to their points. It was given that the tests of the normal class and those 25 students of the special class were different.

Shen Li, Soniya, Ron, Rain, and Kim Kiyoung's test was to make a dozen high-grade healing potions together in three hours. They finished the test in 2 and a half hours and the professors were pleased with the result. So, they did not have to worry about their points being low. It was the same with the other department's special class. Sung He, Khaly, Lilly, Serus, and Xiao Wen are also confident that they would get high points.

After saying goodbye to them, Shen Li left the school grounds and returned to his villa. The first thing Shen Li did after he returned was to check his gardens. One is the back garden where he plants common herbs and the other one is in his space, where he plants many herbs.

The back garden is mostly for the experiment he was doing while his space garden is the real main source of his herbs. Shen Li had collected many common herbs and rare herbs' seeds to plant them in space. Since he arrived at Level-5 in his space ability, he was able to stay in his space for five hours a day. He used that time to plant herbs in his space.

The time in his space is five times faster than in the real world so the herbs inside grow faster. Also, the herbs that came out of this space did not need to go through purification since there is no pollution in his space. Moreover, it seems that using the herbs from his space has a special effect to make the purity of the potions higher than using the normal herbs.

For the past year, aside from using these herbs to make experiments, Shen Li has collected the herbs and kept them in his space for future uses so he had accumulated quite a lot of herbs by now. The back garden is divided into four sections.

The first section is used for planting seeds normally without any use of his wood ability. The second section is for planting seeds treated with his wood ability. The third section is where he planted the treated seeds in the treated land. The fourth section is not only for treated land and seeds but also purified daily using his wood ability. The fourth section is the largest section among the four because Shen Li has to divide section four into two parts. One part is where he uses his ability for purification and the other is where he uses the purified water instead.

Shen Li makes sure to check the situation of the garden every day and take notes on even the small changes and differences. After checking the garden and taking notes on the changes, he was sure that in about three weeks he could take the herbs for the tests. Just as he was about to get out of the garden, his light brain rang.

Shen Li knew the only person who would call him aside from the school since his other works only communicated to him with messages. Shen Li accepted the call and the young sunny face appeared on the screen. Before he could say anything he was immediately shot with questions.

"Brother, how are you? Have you finished the exam? When are you coming? You are coming, right?" Yap, that sunny young man is Xiao Xin who later admits that his full name is Mu Xiao Xin. The only heir of the powerful Mu family. Shen Li has shown who he really is to the boy since the treatment for the 'D type NC' started.

It has been a month and a half since the treatment begins and it is already halfway through the second section. Although the boy has not been cured completely yet, the result can be seen easily. Xiao Xin has no problem walking and exercising himself now compared to how he was unable to stand up without support on his own before.

"Hey hey, kid. Calm down and yes I have finished the exam. I still have something to do so I will arrive there in the second week of the month." Shen Li replied amused and genuinely happy that the boy had regained his energy. Though it was quite unsettling for him how the boy looked at him like Shen Li is some sort of hero.

"You have to tell me before you come so I can send the driver to pick you up. My family also has been wanting to meet you as well." Xiao Xin's eyes lit up as he said this and Shen Li knew immediately that the boy was up to some mischief. Sure enough,

"I still have not told them who brother really is. They just know that you are a master that I meet in the V.R world by chance and offered to cure me. They think you are some old man with glasses. Even brother Oliver is dying to know who the master is. I really want to see their faces when they meet you, brother" Xiao Xin said with a huge smile and eyes twinkling. Shen Li could only shake his head with a smile. Their call continued on, mostly with Xiao Xin talking and Shen Li listening. After asking the boy how he feels and the difference in his body and taking notes of it, Shen Li ended the call.

Shen Li sighed a content sigh. His life right now is really nice and he really wants to continue selling potions and paving the road to becoming a respectful master pharmacist in this world peacefully. It is really a pity that the universe did not want to grant that wish and it wants to cause chaos in its favorite human.

At the same time, across the stars, at the military base on Planet S-6, the document containing the thorough investigation of certain someone is sent to their superior's office. The general in front of his work table scans the information on it and a smile tugs at the corner of his lips.

Corner has told the assistant Chen to investigate the 'Fox' thoroughly and after months of investigation, the tree finally bears the fruit. The main reason Corner wanted to investigate 'Fox' was because of how his quantum beast, Aries, acted toward him. Of course, he was also interested in the talent that the young man had shown on the J-6, desert planet.

Corner has to say that the ''Fox' or as the name with the investigation led him to 'Qurin' was interesting. They only got his name after many investigations and at the end of the investigation, it led to a dead end. The way that ID was protected would lead others into thinking that it is the real identity of the 'Fox'.

Normal people would have been fools but the sixth army's investigation team was not made of ordinary members. It was clear to them that 'Qurin' is a fake ID. Corner would have to keep an eye on paranoid and mysterious people like that. Nothing good would come out of leaving them unsupervised. Also, the young man can be a good addition to his army if he really is good. They can become a danger to the Empire. The best way to keep eyes on him was to take him into the sixth army.

Poor Shen Li, who was cultivating hard in the 'Special Spiritual Training' room did not know that he was added to the watch-list of the General Corner. His wanting to protect himself was seen as suspicious in the eyes of the other man.
Shen Li would never know that what little interest General had him now would lead to something bigger. Making his peaceful Pharmacist Master dream, waving goodbyes to him and leaving him. Ah! But that's for later. At least now let him enjoy the peaceful life, while it lasts.

 

Thanks for the wait everyone.

12