Chapter-2
630 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After confirming his guess, Shen Li decided to pull out the amnesia act, which he thought was the best road for him then, and it turned out to be correct. The Minister of this planet decided that he was a person from the undiscovered planets who arrived here after encountering an accident in space because he did not have a light brain. After that, he was registered as a citizen of the planet Alkelince. Shen Li was clear of any suspicions because 18 is considered a kid in this universe,  

 

Shen Li had adapted to the present situation quickly, thanks to his high survival instincts and IQ. Right, Shen Li had also been registered at school to receive an education. It was a nice way to collect information about this world, and Shen Li was grateful for this. But as a modern youth who was already a university student and an adult, he was not grateful for being treated like a child. 

 

The legal age of adults is 25 here, where the average lifespan of people has increased to 300-500. Due to advanced medical equipment and evolution, humans went through many thousands of years in space, and both body and minds of humans have evolved. 

 

Humans are now taller, stronger, faster, more handsome, and more pretty 

. While Shen Li was lamenting the age system here, the aircraft finally arrived at the school gate.  

 

Unlike on the planet earth, the students here do not need to carry heavy books every day, when everything they needed was stored in their light brains. Shen Li looked at his wrist, where his light brain was warped around. The light brain is something everyone here receives once they arrive at the age of 3. It is the Interstellar version of the phone, but more advanced and also your identification card. 

 

Shen Li walked into the school gate, where he met a girl waiting for him. 

  

"Shen Li, there you are." The girl greeted him happily. 

  

"Class is about to start, let's go." 

 

The girl's name is Astrid, a beautiful, tall, and cheerful girl with light blond hair. She was the first person he made friends with. Shen Li was considered tall on earth, while now he was just a little bit taller than Astrid. This kind of hurts his man's esteem though he learned to accept that his tall guy's honor from earth would not be coming here. 

 

As they made their way to the class, they passed through different departments in this school. Unlike the school on earth, there are many departments you can choose from based on personal preference or talents. Among the tall trees exist a single department, the Pharmacist department. For pharmacists students to be able to concentrate while working,  the school's founder built this department away from other departments. 

 

That right, When registering in this school, Shen Li chose the pharmacist department because he was a talented pharmacist back on earth. Shen Li could have chosen the abilities users department since he has Wood and Space ability. Also, he seemed to have awakened his water ability after crossing here. 

 

But years of hiding his abilities made him choose the pharmacist department instead. Of course, he continues to hide his abilities, they could be his trump cards one day. 

 

Shen Li made his way toward his seat and connected his light brain to the system there. He turns on the privacy mode and continues his search for herbs on the light brain. Even though Shen Li was a genius pharmacist back on the earth, he would not be able to do anything with that knowledge, If the herbs and their properties are of different here. 

 

 Fortunately for him, most plants and herbs are still the same. Though there are some plants that he did not recognize, some seem to have mutated, he searched the books of plants on the light brain and discovered some answers.  

 

Shen Li stopped his search when the teacher came into the room. Mr. Qin, their pharmacist's professor is a middle-aged handsome man who took teaching this subject very seriously.  

 

"Let's talk about the Thousand Petals flower today."Mr. Qin got straight to the topic of today's class once he arrived at the front corners of the classroom.  

 

"The Thousand Petals flower is valuable, not because it is expensive or cause it is rare. They are valuable because many important medicines are made from them and you need to be extra careful when preparing them in the laboratory."Mr. Qin went on to explain about the plant and each part of the plant for its uses.  

 

After three hours of class, the class came to an end. "That's all for today and I hope you note the important points."  

 

“We are going to the laboratory tomorrow and practice exerting the liquid from the stem of the Thousand Petals flower .” 

 

 Mr. Qin who was making himself out of the room stopped suddenly and said, " Oh! Make sure to submit an assignment about the Thousand Petals flower tomorrow. They will be added into  the yearly points ."  

 

"Ah! an assignment on Thousand Petals flower? Our professor is planning to kill us. "One of the students in the classroom groaned.  

 

"This year, teachers are suddenly harsh on the students. Do you know what happened?" Astrid asked from her seat that was behind Shen Li.  

 

  "No, I don't either. But you are right, teachers seem to be harsher when it comes to studying than before." 

 

"Our next class is PE, right? Should we not get going if we want to arrive on time? "Shen Li reminded Astrid. 

 

"Ah! You are right. I need to hurry or else be punished by running laps if we arrive late. "Together with Astrid, the students who heard Shen Li's words quickly came out of their Nightmare assignment. 

 

If there is one class, the students from the pharmacist department hated the most, it's probably PE class. Pharmacist students, whose strength is their brainpower and have weak bodies, really hated the PE class. They still needed to pass PE class, since if you want to enroll in military school in the future, they are the necessities. 

 

After PE class, the students were dead tired. They sat down and waited to calm their breath down.  

 

"It seems that not only Professor Qin, but also PE's teacher is too strict these days." A student said to his friend. 

 

  " Let's go to the canteen before time runs out.". "We only left one class today, after that we can go home." 

 

Shen Li together with Astrid went to the canteen building after resting enough, where they met their friend from the ability users department.  

 

" Sorry, Sung He, do we make you wait for us?" 

  

"It is okay. I just arrived as well." Sung He is a tall, handsome young man with fire ability. His hair is fiery red just like his fire and his gray eyes shine like a torch. 

 

Shen Li looked at Sung He with a foxy look on his face when he heard his reply. 

  

"Sure,  You were not really waiting long for your sweetheart." Shen Li teases him and both Sung He and Astrid blush in embarrassment. 

 

 Actually, Sung He and Astrid are childhood sweethearts whose parents have agreed to marry them after they finish school. Sung He and Astrid keep their relationship hidden and Shen  Li was the only one to discover it by accident. 

 

It happened a week after Shen Li joined the school. One time he was lost and trying to find his way out when he heard strange noises nearby. He walked toward the source of the noises, curious. When Shen Li got close enough, he was able to identify the noises as moans. Shen Li happened to walk upon their kissing session.   

 

Their first meeting was weird and awkward but they became friends very quickly. Mostly because of his knowledge of powers and pharmacy, this made them respect him.  

 

The meal at the canteen was a nutrient solution with various tastes. People here usually drink these nutrient solutions, which give them enough energy for a day. Only nobles and royals eat the cooked food that the chef made in some high-end restaurants since they are hard to prepare and the taste is not very good. They mostly did it to keep the feeling of the earth’s humans. 

 

After finishing his nutrient solution, Shen Li decided to head for the day's last class. The last class is something the students from the pharmacist department can join at random. You can choose to sit in any class at this time. Shen Li has been going to the pharmacist's laboratory for the past month.  Astrid went to the abilities users class with Sung He.  

 

Shen Li decided to leave first, but not before leaving a sentence to Astrid and Sung He. “I will get going. You two love birds take your time. And don’t get caught” Even though he said it casually, the gleam in his eyes suggested that he was not, and referring to the first time they meet. After saying that, he left, and caring about what bright pink flashed Astrid was trying to say, with a small smile on his face. 

 

Shen Li walked inside the laboratory building and went straight to the room he had been working on these days. These laboratory rooms here are made for privacy. Once you are inside you can connect your light brain to the security system of the room.  

 

Shen Li took out the herbs from his space and arranged them in order. Shen Li  

had been thinking of a way to make money and he choose to sell potions from the Star Net. He decides to start with The Thousand petals flower to make smoothing agents.  

 

Smoothing agents are used by Sentinels to calm their mental riots. Thinking about how he came to know about Sentinels and Guide still makes his lips twist. 

11