Chapter 2: Possession
65 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A millennium ago, as God has fallen into a deep slumber, the earth has been dominated by demons, as demons have the power to use magic. Demons use their magic against humans, who are a mortal and don't have the power to resist it, thus treating humans as a lowly class creatures, making humans their own slaves... tormenting and violating them.

Demons was originated from the darkness residing in all the corners of the world, thus gaining the powers to be reborn. Demons eat the desires and evilness of humanity, transforming them into their own magic, bringing chaos everywhere, and reigning over humanity. As demons have been born in the darkness, they possessed the terrible appearance that could make humans feel despair, while they saw humans as their own pleasure thing due to their godly appearance.

And as centuries had passed with demons ruling humanity, humans, of course, wouldn't let things stay at what they are right now. Several heroic people... who become the Mayor of each city... have sacrificed half of their blood, in order to wake the God who fell into a deep sleep.

As the strong determination of humans, with their sufficient sacrifices.. God has been able to successfully wake up and witness the cruelty that's happening inside the world he created.

Anger filled God in an instant as he can't accept what He just saw. His.. creation that has been violated and tortured mercilessly... sparks the hatred, thus.. forcing Him to make a move to stop the chaos.

Raising His hand in the void, God said with a thundering voice, "Evilness will never win against goodness! You, Demons, have treated the creature I made without mercy, thus depriving all of you to live above the world I created. Demons will live beneath the ground for countless years... with chaos and despair everywhere. The place will then become known as Hell, shrouded with fire that represents the sins you, demons, had made. Demons will wish to have what humans have, and wished to live above the hell!"

As the voice traveled in every nook and corner of the world, humans were filled with joy while demons were reluctant and tried to kill the heroic people who dares to awaken God. But before they do so... God had spoken again, "Those who's been brave to fight against the merciless demons would be rewarded. Their blood would be sent back to them capable of making them immortal. The chaos will never happen again, as long as these people will continue to protect their home."

As God near His limits, He instantly waved His hand, and in that instant, demons were pressed down and compressed into a corner of every city. The corner then becomes the Forbidden Land, but as the city amounts to thousands, God just chose a random place to lock demons. And with that, chaos was stopped and ceased to exist again.

...

In a particular hell, there's a demon, Helmon, who wishes to possess a human's body as every demon does. This demon differs from all demons' nature, as Helmon has a soft heart, but even so.. no one has dared to underestimate him since his magic contains tremendous power. A power that could shake the entire hell he resides in. Helmon can be considered the King of Hell since all the desires and evilness just keep on going towards him.. empowering him furthermore.

"Helmon.. it seems that there's a human who enters the Forbidden Land after hundreds of years. Your wish to possess a human's body can come true now!" another demon, a lower-level demon compared to Helmon, suddenly appeared in front of him, before saying, happy for the other's fortune.

"Kemon.. is.. is that true?!" Helmon, who was bored from hell.. as everyone was just scared of him and didn't dare to go near him except for Kemon, became filled with excitement.

It's actually a century now, a century he waits for the day to arrive when a human would enter the Forbidden Land.. but no one come, that's why.. when he heard Kemon.. he become filled with excitement. Excitement for finally attaining freedom... For experiencing what humans experience, and feel being loved. Feeling how to be loved was the most anticipated by Helmon.. as he thinks.. that it's even more important than having freedom.

"Yes. And it appears that the human who enters has a supreme god's beauty and good wealth." Kemon starts to narrate what he just heard from the others to Helmon.. as the latter keeps on being fascinated by what he hears.

It seems that the human was still a kid, a kid who was born from a wealthy family and has good health, and especially.. a supreme god's beauty.

"Really?!"

"Yes."

As Helmon got excited from Kemon's description.. Helmon didn't hesitate to go towards the entrance of Hell.. to ascertain if what Kemon said was true. But seeing the human who fit the description of Kemon, Helmon didn't hesitate to possess the human's body, the moment the human enters the Forbidden Land.

...

Inside the Forbidden Land...

As the kid sees his neck in his reflection beyond the transparent ground to have a large wound with blood dyeing his robe into red, the kid was forced to touch his neck... and as he indeed feels some wetness, his body seems to give up but unable to fall down since his body was supported by the shadow beside him.

"What's this?! Blo..od?! No!! I.. I d--on't want.. to die!! Dad! Mom! Save.. save me!!! I'm.. I'm scared!" the kid said in a weak voice looking as if he was an angel that fall from the heavens.

The kid was now crying loudly as he regrets what he had done since he was still too young to die. He still wants to live.. be free from hell life.. and live by his own choice.

Seeing that the kid doesn't want to move anymore as he was filled with fear and his body gone soft, the black figure beside the kid forced the latter to walk forward. As the kid doesn't have the strength to stop himself from moving forward, a strong wind slap once again.. but this time.. it's clear to the boy why does he keep on feeling it.

As the kid was looking below.. he clearly saw how the black figure would chop his neck with his butcher knife as he take a step forward. No wonder the kid would feel a bad premonition every time the wind slap him. It's.. it's actually killing him bit by bit.

Such cruelty was enough to send the kid into despair.. as he was now sure that he will surely die. He will die from that black figure's hand.

The boy continues to walk forward, and as he became more closer to the nearby ball... life seems to fade from his body as he just lets himself die. At some point, the kid seems to think it was a cruel blessing to him. Might be a cruel blessing, but a blessing is still a blessing.

Two steps away from the ball and the kid have now become soulless as he has already given up on living. The wound on his neck has become more deeper as his skin becomes pale from the loss of blood. 

"Dad! Mom! Jacky! I.. I love you all." The kid take another step again, and finally, his head was cut off... cutting the kid of his right to cease in this world. His headless body then fell forward, pushing the ball that unexpectedly show the hole that the ball keeps on hiding.

Within the black hole... black gases emerge and directly seep inside the neck that was presented in front of it, making the headless body vibrate tremendously. Black gases move all around the kid's body, before forming a human head and imitating that beautiful and flawless face.

The lifeless body was miraculously filled with life and vitality once again, standing up from the transparent ground that gradually reverted to being green. The head that fall from the kid's body was unexpectedly sucked away by the ball, as if being magnetized, before slowly fusing inside it. The ball floated mid-air.. before rotating at an incredible speed as the air was being dragged as well, actually helping the ball to fuse the head inside it.

The ball that was originally colored in blue, green, and red, was increased by another color, white, the color of the robe that the kid wore. As the head has successfully fused within, the ball as if having its own intelligence went back to the hole, covering it as to keep it a secret.

The beautiful kid, who was now being possessed by the demon, Helmon, grinned evilly as it scanned the body. The kid looks like a child who just get a chance to go for the first time outside the world, being amazed by everything presented in his two eyes.

"Wow!! Hahaha... this feels good! Human's body is the best. Kemon was indeed right! Human is the luckiest creature in the entire world!" the kid, who maintains his refreshing and tempting voice, said excitedly as he leave the field and walk towards the entrance, where the two guards remained standing.

2