Chapter 5
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

About a Week Into Class

Ember was sitting in her desk looking out the window, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She whirled around to see Bakugo standing next to her. "Can I talk to you?" Bakugo asked, his voice strained.

"Should I be scared?" Ember joked. She was about to laugh but stopped when she saw the look on Bakugo's face. "I know a place where we can talk." Ember said and walked out of the classroom. Ember led Bakugo up to the roof and turned to look at him. "What's up?" 

"I overheard the conversation with Aizawa yesterday." 

"Yeah, so?" Ember said raising an eyebrow.

"I thought you had someone that you lived with, and what did you mean by 'another one'?" he asked. 

Ember turned a deep red and looked down. "I-I, w-w-well..." Ember trailed off.

"It's fine if you don't want to tell me. But I really care about you." Bakugo said.

"Since when?" Ember asked turning away from him

"Since we were little. I, for as long as I can remember, had a crush on you. I still have a crush on you." Bakugo looked down. "I am just not good at showing it."

Ember's eyes widened and she walked back over to Bakugo gently taking his face in her hands. "I'll tell you what is going on."


Once Ember was done explaining she was shocked to see tears glittering in Bakugo's eyes. "I'm so sorry Ember. I had no idea what you were going through." 

Ember nodded. "It's okay. I have a health collar that monitors my vitals and other important things. Each colour has a different meaning." She sighed. "I... I just wish that I didn't have to deal with Livstyferline."

"Does anyone else know about this?" Bakugo asked.

Ember shook her head. "I would like to keep it that way." 

Bakugo nodded and pulled Ember into a hug. "I promise that I will try to keep you as safe as possible and I won't tell anyone until you ask me to."

Ember smiled and kissed Bakugo on the cheek causing him to blush. "Thank you so much!"

0