CHAPTER 1 : Two Millions
296 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' So it has been 14 years since I reincarnated in this world. huh? ' A young boy muttered as he walked down the dark street. 

He was not afraid to walk in the middle of the night. This world was extremely dangerous, more than his previous world because of ' Superpowers '. At the same time, the world's technology jumped very fast because of the superpowers. 

' Well, Tomorrow is going to be the start of my new life. ' He muttered as he took out the cheap cigarettes from his pocket as he started to inhale it. It was definitely the bad habit from his previous life and this body was too young to drink the cigarette, after all, he was only 15 years old. 

" Ahhhh " A smoke exhaled from his mouth as the stress also left with the smoke.

" I will do my best in this world to survive. " He muttered as he smiled like devilish. 

He was not particularly handsome or cute. But looked 'manly ' with nice amount of muscles. After all, he trained his body since he was young and he was not particularly gifted in the body department. But he never gave up so his body was stacked up with muscles but not macho type. If he wore loose clothing, his muscles might not be noticed by other people. After all, he preferred super compacted muscles and didn't wanna be monke.

He had black eyes with blue curly hair. Even though he was not that handsome, he was very popular with women because of his ' Superpower '. So he was frequently bullied by other jealous boys. 

He had his own way to take care of bullies and he rarely used his fits to take care of bullies. Gentleman used his own way to take care of other people and never used violence. 

One time, bullies bullied him like punching him and kicking at him. Well, he took the punches and kicks with a smile. Those punches and kicks were indeed hurt but not that much. He was trying to accustomed to pain. But the next day, the bullies absent from the school because they were sick or got an accident or many more. After that, he was never bullied again. 

People would ask why he didn't fight back. He could not. He didn't have a family to rely on or a father figure to shield him from the miserable world. If something happened, he would be sent to ' Detention Center ' . Most people didn't want to take care of orphans like him. The second reason was because of money. The government and the Hero foundation-supported him with a lot of money.  If something happened, his source of money might be cut off. The third reason was he stayed independently. He was an ' adult ' and he wanted freedom more than anything. There were a place for a kid like him but he used his superpower to leave from the place at the age of ten. Usually, kids needed to stay until the high school was over but he was a special case.  If something happened, he would be sent back to that place or worse at ' Detention Center ' which was he liked to avoid. So he had a lot of strict rules to build around himself. 

' Those strict rules are going to be free. ' He muttered inside his head as he walked on. The time was around 10 pm and he still needed to meet someone. After all, he was going to leave from this place and moved to his new school's dormitory. 

' If I am not wrong, this place is right. ' He muttered as before he was going to meet someone he needed to accomplish something.

He wore the mask as he on his hoodies. And quietly, he entered into the construction size and he chose the spot to hide. He activated his two abilities and he waited in the darkness where people would not see him with the help of darkness.

After minutes of waiting in the darkness, four people emerged from the unfinished building which was very closed to his hiding spot and they were wearing like thieves, all black clothes. 

" Hurry up, the Heroes and police will catch us. " One of them sent to them as they were carrying the bags.

" Hahaha... We are going to be rich. " Another one said with a laugh as they shut the door's building and erased the traces like they were never here.

But they were out of luck, the police's siren rung, and the flashlight lightened on them. It was definitely out of luck that police patrol car checked this place because mostly they never checked out this construction site. 

" Stop right there. " The police immediately said from the car after all those four men were wearing very ' suspicious ' clothes. 

" Shit!!! Run. " One of the thieves as he used his ability and smoke left from the body and served as a smokescreen and they run in each direction.

Of course, the police called the backup and chased them. Another unlucky thing happened, one of the thieves' bags was left in place. 

" I see. " A young boy muttered as he left from the darkness as he picked up the thieves' bag and he left the place before anyone noticed him. He saw the whole scene from the darkness and both thieves and policies didn't notice him at all.

He walked to the place where people rarely came in. He opened the bag and he saw a lot of money. 

" Around 1 million or more than that. Hahaha. " He laughed like a madman and his plan paid off him. 

He searched for the tracking devices which the thieves might put them and found them , destroying them immediately. His luck was very good and he found 4 small trackers which were very small. He searched trackers that he might neglect. He also used his ability on the money and after doing the things for 15 minutes. He was satisfied and he transferred money to his backpack from the bag. After that , he threw the bag to the lake.

" So two million. This time's plan was good. " He was counting the money when transferring the money to his backpack. He smiled as he was activating his superpower the whole time. His ability could last for 5 hours and it would be a shame not to use it until the limit.

' So this is the power of 'One in One Million ' luck. Really wonderful . what a shame that the cooldown is 6 months. ' He muttered as this  was first time for him using ' One in One Million ' which was his trump cards. But he still had now more trump cards which were more powerful than like. 

Yep , one of his Superpowers was ' Luck ' and he had two superpowers . He could enhance his luck for 5 hours and depending on ' his luck ' , he could do so much things. Like the current case , he chose the perfect spot where there were a lot of spots or unfinished building in the site which thieves could choose as an escape route, and that unfinished building had directions but he chose another correct direction again. Everything happened miraclely or the thing he desired because of his superpower. 

' I wonder how powerful the others are ' He muttered as he was already rich. This amount of money was not comparable to a really wealthy person but that money could help him a lot. 

His superpowers didn't give him super strength or the ability to control the elements. But he could control his fate for a few hours. He would survive in the miserable world and reached the top of the world.

6