CHAPTER 3: Morale
285 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Hahaha, I heard that he doesn't have any superpower. " A young kid said with a full of merciless expression as punched very hard the kid who was in front of him.

" Ah... " A painful groan escaped from the kid's mouth as he crawled on the ground with tears.  Even though it was a kid's punch but the fit was covered with the rock and it was extremely painful. 

" But kickable. " Another young kid with ten fingers in each hand said as he kicked the stomach of a young kid who was painfully groaning on the ground. He also kicked him without holding back as the young boy crawled on the cold ground. 

This time the young kid didn't scream at all. He gritted his teeth very hard as he tried to suffer in the silence. 

After that, he was punched and kicked again until he fainted. Of course, no one tried to help him and the other young kids looked at him with sarcasm or ' He deserved it ' . 

It was like he was a completely different species and others bullied. Adults neglected him and he was accustomed to the pain. There were a lot of nights, he didn't have any meals and sleep but he trained his body even if his body was without meals. 

" Hahaha...." He laughed with full of madness but the madness was not pure madness. He still had his own consciousness and sanity. 

He could feel the pain when he was laughing and the cold floor that reminded him that the world was cruel. He couldn't stand up because his legs were covered with bruises and wounds. He knew that an adult would not let him die after all this orphanage was under the government if some kid dead, they would get into big trouble. 

" Sigh! This world is fucking trash " He yelled at the sky and he didn't lose his sanity. He was a proper adult in his previous life and he was used to the pain. He could feel the pain through his body like his face was filled with blue bruises and his face was swelling, his legs were full of inflammation. The pain was too much for 9 years old kid.

" I...I will fucking survive. " He muttered as the pain was too much for 9 years old body and the blood started to leak from his mouth because of interior wounds as he fainted in the cold and silent night. 

The morale was changed over the time and he, the one who used to be a kind and gracious person. The human was influenced by their surrounding. He was also influenced and his personality changed. Along the way, he indeed lost some of his morale but that didn't mean that he would become evil. 

--( Back to the current timeline)--

" Good Girl. " Shinji said as he patted her and Reine had a blissful smile. He looked at Reine and he was quite proud of his work. If someone asked him ' Did he feel guilty for destroying Reine's life? ' . He would immediately reply that he didn't feel at all. 

Reine was volunteered at his orphanage because of his Superpower or fate. Reine had a great amount of power in the district and her husband worked with Hero's Agencies so her family was very privileged. 

Shinji's ' CHARM ' had a very strong last-standing effect on the opposite sex. Unlike ' Luck ' which had a ' Time limit ' . CHARM was not that powerful in the short term but it was still quite powerful if he could use it wisely.

So Shinji did the best he could to seduce Reine and brainwash her. Reine had a background that he needed badly. He created chances with ' Luck ' and held the chances tightly with ' CHARM '. It took him one year to completely conquer her. So he could get out from the shit-hole and he did. With the help of Reine, he left from the orphanage and she was like his ' Guardian ' in the document.

" Ok. Stand up. When will big brother come back? " Shinji asked her as Reine started to take off her clothes as she did usually.

" Do I look beautiful? Shinji. " Reine asked him as she gave a pose to highlight her gorgeous body without answering his question.

Her breasts were round D-cup and she also had a perfect peach-shaped butt. Her waist was very slim and her skin was like ' Jade-skin '. She wore ' Frill Nightwear black lingerie ' and her body looked very gorgeous. Even though she was retired from a model career, she still maintained her body and skin regularly and put on a strict diet to achieve a great body. And that was the rest.

" Yep, you're fucking gorgeous. " Shinji held her waist as he looked at her body like a predator. 

Reine was taller than Shinji and Shinji was still in the growing phase. So he was around her chin. Shinji started to suck her neck and left his marks on her body. His hands moved her around her body and her hand slipped into his pant, gently patting his little brother.

" Don't worry, we can enjoy tonight freely. Your big brother is going to be busy tonight because of his job" Reine said as she enjoyed Shinji's kissing and fondling of her body. ' Big Brother ' meant her husband and Shinji also knew her husband after all, he always came here.

She extremely enjoyed Shinji's touch. It made her complete. She was usually a devoted type and she never had ' One-night stands ', her husband was first partner . She devoted herself to her model career when she was twenty and she decided to marry her husband because her husband loved her too much and his family's situation was extremely good which had very profitable situations to her and her father's career.

She never had a ' need ' like this. It was like a drug. She knew that it was not love or some kind of affection. It was a pure ' Drug ' which she could not let go. Shinji didn't give him the feeling of love or home or security that her husband gave. He gave her something completely different that she could not be obtained from her husband. She knew that it was bad like smokers knew cigarette was bad. It was an addiction you could not quit and she was trapped in it.

" Let me kiss your sweet lips. " Shinji said as Reine kneeled on the floor and Shinji bowed and started to kiss her lips. He held her head and started to suck her lips aggressively. Reine also sucked his lips aggressively back and their passionate kiss looked like two dogs making out.

A slurping sound resounded in the hallway and saliva dropped on the floor, they kissed each other without caring about the world. Their tongues intertwined and drank each other's saliva juice. Their kisses continued until Reine's face became pale due to lack of oxygen but she was still pushing her lips to continue kissing Shinji. But she could go no more and her body lied on the floor as her face looked like she got a ton of pleasure. 

" Fuck! I can not live without you. You're going to leave from the place. " Reine immediately said as she licked her red lips and she looked at Shinji in full of lust. Her eyes were full of passion for sex and she was enjoying every second.

" You can visit me anything. It's only two hours flight. " Shinji said as she lay beside her.

" Well, let's eat first and fuck me after that. " Reine said as she stood up and she looked het switch was on. 

" Ok. " Shinji said as stood up and followed her.

" By the way, today is not a safe day. If you want, you can impregnate me. My husband and I decided to take a kid and I will give you a chance first. Besides, I am not going to see you for months and this might be the last time we did. " She said with a smile that looked like succubus.

" Ah.. " Shinji immediately slapped her ass and both of them knew that tonight was going to be a long time.

8