Chapter 2
251 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I look for a hiding place for now, it’s always best to assets your environment before making stupids decisions. I started for an abandoned cave or something to hide myself. 

I walked slowly and try to stay aware of my surroundings because you never know what’s going to happen. I keep walking until I see a big rock in the wall and I climb the wall and position myself on the rock to look at the bottom. 

It’s not so high that if I fall I die, but it’s high enough to take a break. It’s also big enough to hide myself and nobody can see if they’re at the bottom. 

I don’t know what’s happening, but I think I died and I reincarnated into a demon. I want to know why though, is it because someone reincarnated me into one? Or is it because it was the closest to my soul, or it was random? 

What I do know is that I was supposed to not have any memories because some of them are foggy, but I can still think like a human. I think that’s an advantage because for what I can see about my brother they go by instinct. I want to see my status again, when I thought that, the screen from before showed up. 

Name: None 

Species: Weak Larvea Demon [Level 1] 

Class: None 

Stats points: 0 

Strength: 5 

Vitality: 5 

Agility: 5
Wisdom 5

Charm: 0

Skills: [Stealth LV 2], [Identify LV 1]

Titles: None 

Seeing this doesn’t help much, but I’m getting exited just by having a status windows. I read a lot of novels where the main character gets reincarnated and have stats and skills, so I want to know how I’m going to evolve in this new world. I want to see if I can see what the stats are and what they do before I start getting more exited and do something stupid. 

Nothing happened, so if I get this right; I can see my status but I can’t see what they do? Who the hell made this stupid system? How I am supposed to know anything if u can’t see anything? 

Argh, I don’t know why I thought something better would happened. Anyway I can still see my window? I just can’t see what the skills and stats do, but I can guess some of them. 

While I was thing some stupid shit I heard noises and I took a peek. I saw monsters fighting each other, but not a lot of them. I wait until they’re close enough and I identify them. 

Weak Larvea Demon [Level 2] 

Weak Larvea Demon [Level 3] 

Ting! Skill [Identify level 1] became [Identify level 2] 

I don’t want to fight, but I’m getting kind of hungry and they are right there, and you never know when can you find some food. So I wait for them to finish and when they do I jumped from and land on top of the one who won. 

I was watching them and they just bite each because our teeth are our only weapon, so if you catch them off guard you can win. I bite down in the neck and like a dog I shake my head trying to make it fast and painless. Everything was going smoothly and I didn’t let go until I heard the sound of the notifications. 

Ting! [Weak Larvea Demon Level 1] became [Weak Larvea Demon Level 2] 

Ting! [5 stats points gained] 

Holly hell, I did it. I defeated my first enemy. That it was cheating because I waited for it to be weaken? I don’t care. If you see an opportunity to do something easier, won’t you? 

Anyway I bite the demon and go back to my hiding place and start eating it. I gained 5 stats points and apparently I need to manually put them where I want them. That’s convenient, I just don’t know where to put them. 

First of all I want to be faster, because I almost missed it, if the demon would’ve have been weakened, I would’ve lost. I also don’t want to die with just one hit, so I should put points on vitality.  So I put 2 points on agility, 2 points on vitality and the remaining one on strength. And my status ended up like this. 

Name: None 

Species: Weak Larvea Demon [Level 2] 

Class: None 

Stats points: 0 

Strength: 6

Vitality: 7

Agility: 7
Wisdom 5

Charm: 0

Skills: [Stealth LV 2], [Identify LV 2]

Titles: None 

Well, I don’t feel any sudden changes, but it could be that is just insignificant, it’s not like I can do anything about it. I finished eating the demon and I think because I’m full I’m starting to get sleepy. Here is as good place to rest as any, so good night me. 

Well, here is the second chapter, to be honest I didn’t know what to do, I never wrote any “action” scene before and it kinda suck. But I’ll get better, I promise. Well anyway, until next time.

7