Rise of me
367 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up and I saw grass planes on hills. I tried to get up when I saw two horses coming towards me. I started to think, shit shit shit, as I ran away. I just barely avoided them but I looked at the riders and saw a busty girl riding a white horse and another with horns riding a black one. They stopped as fast as they could and got off. The one with horns thanked both horses and came over. "Who are you?" the one without horns asked while giving me a scan. For some reason, she stopped at my dick which, to my embarrassment, was hard. My attention started to divert to the hornless ones' clothing. She was wearing an ordinary white t-shirt with no bra as far as I could see and booty shorts. Her shirt was a v-neck that barely contain her boobs and the booty shorts looked like if her fine ass grew another size they’d explode. The one with horns was wearing a cow print bikini and had a cow tail. I could barely see her bikini bottom over her giant ass and thighs. Her boobs were war bigger than then the other ones.

"My name is Sherman Wells and who are y'all," I said while trying to not look at their boobs while talking which was nearly impossible. "Suzan and this Lucy," the average girl said and finished, after she stopped staring at my cock, pointing to the cowgirl who was still looking at my erect penis and was drooling. "I am deeply sorry she gets like when she sees a hard one," Suzan said apologetically. "Back home she was called lustful Lucy and I-" "Slutty Suzan," I interrupted. "So what the mother fucking hell is Lucy" "She is a Minotaur and on first exposure to semen they start to produce milk." I thought I might have fallen off a cliff and been sent to heaven. "What are you then, human?" She nodded and started to refocus on my crotch. I looked at Suzan's crotch and saw a massive wet spot on her booty shorts. Same with Lucy's bikini bottom. Their nipples were also erect.

"If you want it you can have it," I said to the girls. Immediately after I said that Lucy started to take off her clothes. She pounced on me and unzipped my jeans to unleash my cock. She puts my cock inside her wet pussy. She rode me like a pro and moaned like a porn star. Soon she put her lips close to mine and we made out. Her tongue dripped with saliva. I felt the pressure that signals I was about to cum but to my surprise, she said she was cumming before I could. I felt her warm orgasmic fluids envelop my dick as I started putting my jizz in Lucy. Before long she began to suck my dick while I licked her clit which had no trace of my jizz on it. Soon I climaxed as her juices hit my face although it tasted like heaven. "It's 'suck then ask to fuck'," Said Suzan. She pushed Lucy off me and started to suck the remaining semen off my dick. It had felt good that after cleaning the semen off my penis I started moaning. She used her tongue and it was bliss personified. It felt so good that after I cummed I passed out.

5