The Government
356 7 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I thought I saw things. I blinked and It disappeared. From what I could remember, this wasn't a thing where I was from. I took my dick out of her and tried to grab my clothes. But she got up and started to clean my penis. She almost made me cum again while cleaning it. She finished and I got dressed. I exited the room only to hear a knock on the door. I looked inside the peephole and saw a stocky man, two girls in fox costumes, and one girl being walked like a dog. 

I opened the door and saw that the fox girls were not furries but real Half-Kitsune. "May we come in? I have urgent business to discuss with you." The plaid-shirted man said in a serious voice. "Oh sure come on in." I looked toward Lucy to see a puddle on the floor and her drooling. "She isn't fully claimed. Milk her before it's too late." "Uh okay," I said confused. I grabbed Lucy and a bucket and ran to my room. Lucy started to undress me. "No, not yet," I said as I zipped up my jeans. She took off her swimsuit top and pressed her boobs against my shirt. She moaned into my ear trying to seduce me, which didn't help my boner.  I turned her so her butt faced my crotch. She sat down and I gripped her tits and aimed toward the bucket. I started to squeeze them and milk poured out. She moaned the entire time. I felt her finger herself while on me. 

Once I drained her boobs I took off her bikini bottom. I moved her fingers aside and thrust my middle and pointer fingers inside her wet folds. "Ah! Yes MORE!" Lucy moaned. The same notification from earlier with Suzan showed itself in the corner of my eye.

                                                                                               Property of Sherman Wells

I ignored it for the time being. I moved her to where we were face-to-face but I still shoved my fingers inside her moist lips. I could feel her folds tighten as I thrust. "Ahhhh. So good." she moaned as she orgasmed on my fingers. I pulled my fingers out of her folds and licked her wet cunt. Her orgasmic fluids tasted delicious and I wanted more. My tongue was longer than I thought because I could actually enter my tongue into her vagina. I soon felt a hand push my head closer while Lucy moaned. As I licked her folds I could taste how much she was enjoying the eat out. Soon Lucy sprayed all over my face. I swallowed as much as I could. I patted her head then left her to the rest. 

I walked back to the living room to see the man in plaid getting a blow by the one with a leash. I looked at Suzan who was fingering herself in the kitchen. I walked over and stripped down. I pinned her against the counter to see her wet vagina. I thrust my middle and pointer into it. "Ah this iisn't yyour ddack." "That's right and this is." I thrust my cock up her ample ass. "Oh, that feels so gooooood pound me harder!" She begged for more as her ass contract around my dick. Her body started to shake uncontrollably from the orgasm I presume. I soon felt my pleasure peak. "I'm cumming" I shouted to warn her. "Let my ass suck it all up." I busted inside her ass and she fainted. I pulled out and carried her to my room while Lucy was still asleep. "Now that that is over we should talk." "About what and who the hell are you?" "I work for the government and my name is Eli West. OH and by the way you're going to die in about ... wait when did u wake up here?" I thought about that question for a minute.  "About 7 hours or so I think. Why?" "You have about 5 hours to get a third girl in your harem before you die," Eli said very bluntly to my face.

Do y'all want to see some girl on girl action for the next chapter?
  • yes Votes: 7 100.0%
  • no Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 7 · This poll was closed on Aug 14, 2023 04:15 PM.
5