Initiation
501 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This Story contains
Physical Transformation
A large amount of 2B’s


 

            “Save humanity, join YorHa!” a flyer said, with a few slips with an address hanging from it. Most of them had been taken, and James was wondering if this was part of a convention promotion or something. After all there had been a ridiculous amount of 2B cosplayers lately.

            Even if a 2B in flannel, overalls and using power tools to install a wheelchair ramp wasn’t what he’d consider cosplay. The undercut was also different, but so many people were wearing the same blindfold. But they did have a snack offer and something about paid positions.

            “Dress casually, bring a picture of your favourite character too!” the flyer said, getting James to raise an eyebrow. But hey, it was Saturday night, he had no date, no bottles of shasta and his all rush mixtape was missing. So, he went to the address after grabbing a picture of Cloud from Final Fantasy VII, some may call James basic, others would mind their own business. But regardless he drove to the address and was distracted by a few things.

            Firstly, was that the building was sleek, almost disturbingly so. Minimalist designers wished they could make something that was as minimalist as a tan cube with a single door and two delivery truck entrances. Windows were either somehow invisible or not there at all. He got out of his car and noticed just how many cars were parked nearby. Most of them had been placed or were being placed in a large similar looking building. Once again by various 2B cosplayers, some in the black outfit from the game, others in work gear or clothes meant for high visibility.

            A neon orange and yellow 2B outfit was certainly disorienting. But James went towards the only door, if for nothing else but to see what would happen. Idle hands are the 2B’s playthings as the saying goes.

            Or was it the devil? Regardless, James noticed a doorbell,

            “Applicants press here!” it said in big blocky text, so he shrugged and rang it. On cue the door opened, revealing yet another 2B unit, this one dressed in a dark blue suit and tie.

            “Reporting for a position?” She asked, grabbing a clip board from seemingly out of thin air. James tried peeking past her, only to see a table with a 2B in a red suit that was well, only barely on her. Leaving only an almost skin-tight black leotard illuminated.

            “Yes?” James said, the Blue 2B waving him inside. She didn’t say anything, just walking with the clack of her heels echoing through the room.

            “Name?” the red one said, her voice in a deep sultry one, one that you’d half expect to be swirling a martini in one hand and preparing to take your wallet after fucking someone’s brains out with the other.

            “James?” the man said, looking confused at how someone who looked like she may have been on top of or underneath the other was still running an interview. “I saw a flyer and have nothing else going on so-“

            “Oh, that was me before I became 2B.” the blue one said, her voice completely flat and emotionless. “I thought I had nothing better to do, but now I’m the office public slut.”

            “Before you ask, no, she’s not joking.” Red interjected, somehow despite the blindfold covering her eyes knowing James did a double take. “Her monotone betrays her, but that’s what happens when she tries to self upgrade to remove a stutter.”

            “…so, when do I wake up from this weird dream?”

            “have you tried pinching yourself?” Blue said, removing her coat to reveal there was a white button up shirt that was purposefully sized down. “or I can pinch you?”

            James immediately pinched himself, with Red laughing hard enough that the metal chair protested to the sudden movement. Nope, he was awake, weird how he hadn’t considered trying that before getting here.

            “By the way, pinching doesn’t usually work, it’d have to be caused by outside stimuli.” Blue said, noting something down on the clipboard. “By the way, permanent or temporary.” The monotone making James wonder if it was a question or an order.

            “Temporary?” James said, admittedly still nervous as hell.

            “Do you want to do sick flips for a weekend or do sick flips forever?” Red chuckled. “You can always change your mind later.”

            “Depends on how sick the flips are?” the human said, trying to beat his own anxiety back with a mental stick. If it was temporary, he could try it for a day then pretend nothing happened, nothing at all. But after seeing Red go from a sitting position to a handstand on the back of the chair, he had to agree that it was pretty rad to do flips like that.

            “Temporary?” he said hesitantly, with Blue nodding and noting it on her clipboard.

            “Character you enjoy if you’ve brought one?” Blue continued, taking the image of Cloud. “Any changes, headcanons or personality tweaks you’d personally make?”

            “Uh. Probably hiding the lack of confidence less so he’s more open?” James said, not noticing Red now hand standing on a comically large lever. He was more distracted by the skirt of her suit obeying gravity and revealing her frankly massive ass. Naturally he turned red, not noting what Blue was doing.

            “Removal of false bravado, any physical changes to your body?” Blue continued, James snapping back to her with a raised eyebrow. “Genitals, muscle tone added or removed, ect.”

            “I mean, I could lose a few pounds…” James mumbled, not sure where this was going.

            “Then welcome to YorHa, processing will begin momentarily.” Blue said, the neutral expression breaking into a fiendish smile. The last thing James saw before the clunk of Red pushing down the lever were Blue’s fang like teeth.

            “…I’m starting to think this was maybe not a smart idea.” James said as the chair sunk lower into the ground. He was absolutely trying not to panic, after all, if this wasn’t a dream, he at least selected temporary and could undo anything. His chair stopped and began folding out into a metal table. With metal restraints wrapping around his wrists and ankles.

            “Welcome, new recruit, to YorHa.” A voice said, James wondered if it was Blue, but likely wouldn’t find out until it was too late. It was just as robotic and monotone, possibly a recording. “Here, you have volunteered for a position as a unit 2B convert. No matter the reason you have joined us, you will be welcomed.” The room lit up, revealing everything to be that same tan colour as the outside building. Except infinitely larger than anything had any right to be.

            “Here you will be witnessing the process you will be going through momentarily.” The speaker continued, the table shifting to let James look around from an upright position at a pair of volunteers. “Thankfully we are also able to provide examples of the de-conversion process, so volunteers who only wish to join temporarily are able to temper their expectations.”

            The two volunteers were being processed. One being stripped down completely naked from what appeared to be some old sweatpants and a heavily worn tee shirt. The other, was in a blue and gold 2B dress, with black hair in buns and the thickest muscular thighs James could comprehend. Her dress simply vanished in a flash of light leaving them both exposed.

            “This 2B unit used our facilities for a temporary exploration of their gender.” The voice continued, James idly wondering if it was only talking to him or the whole facility now. “After ten months they have requested partial de-conversion and remolding to continue this exploration.”

            “This volunteer wishes to remove themselves from an unfortunate circumstance. And YorHa is more than willing to help affirm and protect volunteers.” The voice said, clearly leaving details out to protect the volunteer. “As such, we will be formatting them appropriately.”

            James watched, or rather was in no position to look away as they both started to undergo the process. The 2B’s features were removed, leaving only a blank base form as machinery hovered around the temporary volunteer. Their chest was flattened, their hips were widened, and their hair was dyed a platinum blonde before being lengthened down to near their feet.

            The other volunteer however had the giddiest expression imaginable on her face as the machinery whirred and started scanning her body. James could barely make out the images of three characters, making him wonder if he could’ve brought more than one. The first change was out of nowhere, a large metal plate being moved in between her and the still being remodelled 2B unit. The metal shifting to match what James could only presume was the mold of one character.

            “We are of course going to ensure you are mentally prepared for your own processing Volunteer,” the announcer said, the mold he was looking at now resembling a frankly gigantic person with visible muscle across their entire body. “Their first selection was rather unconventional, but nothing is impossible.” There was a flash of light as the mold pressed onto the Volunteer and pulled back, revealing that somehow, they had almost doubled their height and grown long fluffy looking white hair.

            “…okay that shouldn’t be physically possible.”

            “That’s what all volunteers say, but it is quite possible.” The announcer said, letting James watch as the metal plate changed shape again, this time to a much slimmer build. “Nothing is impossible, and they will make a wonderful 2B unit.”

            “Is their hair white and pink? How?” James said, his curiosity peaking. This was completely insane and now if it was a dream? He didn’t want to wake up. There was another lash of light, with the applicant’s hair now being braided up and a visible penis now on their body.

            “Our technology is giving them the body they desired.” The announcer continued; the applicant being coated in the metal plate one last time. There was another flash of light, the plate pulled back and the applicant was now wearing a pink blindfold over her eyes. Their bangs were cut and styled like the rest of the 2B units, with the long pink and white ponytail folded over their shoulder. “Now, you may witness our removal process.”

            “Right…” James said, wondering what would make someone not want to consider staying like that. The person was still a blank base, like a doll used for posing in art classes. Nothing distinguishable beyond the platinum blonde hair as a metal plate lowered in front of them. Then the plate pressed on them, with a flash of light before it pulled back. Revealing that not much had changed beyond their facial features being returned.

            “They have requested to have their features exaggerated, however, to do this we need to completely reformat their body.” The announcer continued. The human looked around, looking at their hands before a LED screen was placed in front of them and the bindings on their arms disappeared. “To do this they have to choose. Then we will comply and turn them back to their specifications.”

            “So…” James started to say, noting how the unit’s hands seemed to drag several things to one side of the screen. “When I get turned, I can change how I look?”

            “Yes,” the announcer said, a hint of amusement coming from the speaker. The 2B unit’s decisions were finalized as everything around them shifted. The metal plate lowered back in front of them and the plate they were fastened to restrained their arms. It lowered, shifted, and pulled back to reveal a buxom woman with more curves on her than a series of hills. Her chest was impossibly large, with visible metal holding her breasts up to look perky. Her hips were large, with thighs that looked like they could crush someone’s head between them. “This one has decided something more impossible would fit them better. As such, we’re accommodating them before returning them to recruitment duties.”

            “Uh huh…” James mumbled, looking at both 2B’s as the changes were finalized. Admittedly feeling himself get aroused at the situation but tried to shake it off. That could wait till later. “So… what now?”

            “Now?” the announcer said, James’ chair folding out and turning into a metal plate like he had been looking at. Everything restrained as he took a deep breath. “Now, you get to change.”


Hey, thanks for reading! I’m MagicLottie and I specialize in writing fun, upbeat queer erotica and fanfiction! If you liked what you read, why not check out my patreon where you can vote on monthly stories and get access to everything one week early! https://www.patreon.com/MagicLottie 

7