Chapter 7
3.9k 42 182
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
CW Consensual Force Femme

“Yeah, he was wearing his sunglasses inside the entire time until that point. I swear though, I never thought I’d be face to face with someone who had jerked off to me.” I laughed as I set my drink down.

“Oh, well…” Lacy looked away as her face began to turn pink and twiddled her thumbs.

That’s when I remembered. “Oh, oh, ohhhhh.”

“You’re hot okay? Sue me.” She snarked. “I see a pretty girl moaning and getting off, it gets me going.” 

“Oh so I get you going huh?” I shot her a grin and leaned forward, accentuating my sadly non-existent cleavage. 

Her response was something that shook me to my very core. The rumbling from her throat, the absolute fear and excitement that spiked inside of me. Lacy let out a growl that would put actual wolves to shame. What big eyes I had, what big whimpers I made, all the better to cower with. 

Her face transformed from a blush red to a sadistic grin as she oh so slowly moved in kind, like she was preparing to pounce on her prey. “Be careful what you start Alice. I just might be inclined to find out how deep that rabbit hole goes.” 

I’d like to say I stood my ground, that I met her intimidation with my own, and didn’t melt back into my seat a stammering puddle of subby goop. But somewhere in between my aforementioned melting and the constant stopping and restarting of my heart, Lacy had made her way on top of me as I felt her hands run up my sides and caress my face. 

“Of course, this can all stop right here. Do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars. Just some playful teasing between friends.” Her words made my heart stop once more. And sink, all the way to the bottom of the ocean floor. I looked down, more disappointed than I expected to be. I really liked Lacy, I liked the way she made me feel. Even before all this. She always went out of her way to make sure I felt included, and wanted. It was nice to feel wanted. “Or, we could go into your room and I can fuck you like the slut you are.” As she whispered in my ear all I could feel was the intense burning inside my body, inside my soul.  

“Room, please. I’d like the room option very much.” I inched closer to her face. Everything else fell away in that moment. I wanted nothing more than to feel her kiss. I was enraptured, entranced, en--princess carried? 

I squeaked as Lacy picked me up like I weighed nothing and carried me to my bedroom. I was frozen in her arms. There was no way I could just let it go. I had to do something, she was indirectly teasing me about how small I was, again! Sure it felt kind of nice, and maybe it turned me on a little while simultaneously making me feel safe. But that was beside the point! 

As soon as I began to protest I was placed on the foot of my bed. I looked up at Lacy, who had determination in her eyes. She leaned down, “This can stop at any time, okay? If at any point you’re not comfortable just let me know. Okay?” 

I nodded. I certainly wanted things to keep going, but it was nice knowing that if everything got to be too much we could stop. But what was coming? What did she have in mind? 

My questions began to shift and multiply as she opened my closet and began pulling things out. She threw a skirt and thigh highs at me. 

“Put these on. I want you to look extra cute for what I have planned.” She said in a commanding tone. 

I quickly tore off my jeans and t-shirt, eased the thigh highs on and slipped into the skirt. 

“So eager. I like that in a girl.” She grinned as she angled the cameras I had set up in my room. I saw the red light on, meaning she was…recording this. 

Oh gosh. The fluttering in my chest came in full force. She knew exactly how to get me. “Now, take your panties off.” Exactly how to get me.

“I-um, I’m not…” I stuttered. Why was I getting so flustered? I had done so much on camera. I fucked a spaghetti squash on camera. Why was something so simple getting me so turned on?

Lacy cocked her head. “You’re not what? Not wearing panties? I know that's a lie. Not such a submissive little slut? Don’t make me laugh.” She stepped to the side and put her finger on her chin. “Oh I know. You're not a girl right?”

There it was. Even after a week or so of allowing myself the opportunity to think that maybe I could be. I still wasn't sure. I wasn't confident enough in myself. I still hadn’t said it out loud. What I wanted. Maybe then, I could accept it. 

Lacy strolled over to me, running her hand over my bare chest and standing behind me. She ran her hand down my skirt. I tensed up, shaking at the feeling. “Let’s be honest sweetie. Cis boys don’t just have these kinds of clothes lying around. Cis boy don’t dress up and fuck themselves on camera pretending to be girls. Cis boys don’t take fucking pills to become more feminine. So what does that make you?” She giggled in sadistic delight. 

“I-it makes me. Not a c-cis b-b-boy.” 

“Exactly. Now, be a good girl, and take your panties off. Or else.” She flicked my nipple and backed away. 

I let out a squeak before obeying. Sliding my panties down and kicking them away.

“Good girl. Now, it’s time for you to get the full experience.”

I heard a rattling behind me. Before I could turn to see what was going on Lacy grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling my head back. My eyes grew wide as I saw what she was shaking. A little orange bottle filled with blueish pills. 

“I-is that, what I think it is?” If the small amount of research I had done in the last week was accurate, then that meant…

Lacy cackled. “Why yes it is, sweet girl. This is real estrogen. You want to be a good girl for me don’t you?” 

A surge of excitement shot through my body. “Y-yes.” 

“Well then, good girls take their estrogen.” She grabbed my chin and squeezed my cheeks. “Now open that fuckable mouth for me.” She popped open the cap with her free hand. 

That was it, there was no going back after this. If I opened my mouth, it meant I wanted to be a girl. It meant I was a girl. I think deep down I had always known what I really wanted. I just needed that push, this push. With all my want, all my desire, all my everything, I opened my mouth and held my tongue out. A plea for her to give me the Titty Skittles, the Femme n M’s, the Anticistamines. I wanted them. I needed them. 

Lacy took out two pills and placed the oval magic beans on my tongue. I had always taken pride in my ability to swallow. But those pills were probably the most important thing I’d ever taken down my throat. 

“Oh my, so eager I see. Such a good girl.” She let go of my hair and patted me on the head. “It’s settled then. You’re a girl now. And do you know what I do to girls like you?” She walked over to my dresser and began to peruse the various dildos I had prominently on display. “Hmm, so many choices. Which one?”

I sat frozen on the edge of the bed. Still riding a high from the fact that I had just taken actual estrogen for the first time. “Which one, what?”

Lacy turned to me, “Which one do you want me to fuck you with?”

Oh, right. That’s why we had come into the bedroom in the first place. Gosh, how was I going to choose? I liked them all so much. “Um, maybe uh, Wynonna Ride-Her.” 

Lacy dropped her hand and domineering act. She blinked. She was either dumbfounded or impressed, it was hard to tell which. “Th-they have names?” She managed to say.

“Well, yeah, from right to left it’s, Sighorny Weaver, Shania Twang, Wynnona Ride-Her, and Doom Girl.”

The sigh that emitted from her mouth was something I will remember for the rest of my life. “Of course they are. Jesus christ you dense bitch. Which one’s Wynonna?” 

I pointed to the blue seven inch dildo. She yanked it off the dresser as it made a satisfying *pop* sound from the suction cup. 

“Now, I want you on the bed, facing me.” She said as she looked around briefly until she found the lubricant, and strapon harness I had bought for the time I put it on a Halloween skeleton and rode it to the sounds of the Spooky Scary Skeletons song. 

I complied and centered myself on the bed, on my knees awaiting her next instruction as she slid out of her pants, and into the harness. I couldn't help but bite my lip in anticipation. She was absolutely gorgeous. To think someone like her was even remotely interested in a gu-girl, like me. I felt my heart race at the thought. I wasn't just pretending, I wasn't passing it off as an act, or a way to make money. It was me, Alice. A girl, with another girl. Somewhere among my inner revelations Lacy had managed to finish strapping up and was slowly approaching with her lower horn precariously perched in the center of her hips. The dildo was slick from the lube, and my mouth was slick with saliva from what was about to happen. 

She brushed my chin with her hand as she walked by and positioned herself behind me on the bed. My body was trembling, I had been so unsure of what I wanted for so long. But I knew I wanted her in that moment. I knew I wanted it all. There was no denying it anymore. No second guessing, no doubt, no excuses. I wanted to be a girl. I wanted to be Alice. I wanted to let go. To finally be me

But what if I couldn't? What if I wasn't good enough at it? What if, after trying, I fell short, like I always did? What if I wasn’t girl enough for it? Could I really go through with it all? 

Lacy’s hand ran down my back, causing me to let out an involuntary whine. 

“Do you want to keep going Alice?” She whispered in my ear. 

Yes, I wanted to keep going. Even with my doubts, I could finally admit what I wanted, and there was no way in hell I was gonna let my own self esteem get in my way. 

“Yes! Please!” I let out in a breathy voice.

“Good girl.” She said, as I felt the sinfully delightful sensation of her fingernails raking down my back. 

I barely had time to process before I felt the tip of the strapon enter me. I felt her hands on my hips, she brought her knees in tight. But, it was the pelvic thrusts that drove me insane. The feeling of her slow, gradual build up. Easing in and out of me. Her movements were careful, considerate, but I could tell she was holding back. I couldn't just sit along for the ride anymore. I was a professional damn it. I needed to act like one. 

I pushed back against her. Taking the full length of the strapon. It was glorious. I prepared to do so again, but I felt a sharp sting as Lacy’s hand struck my ass. 

I yelped, and squeaked as she grabbed hold of my hair, pulling my head back and plunging herself fully into me.  

“Don’t get too ahead of yourself now. I’m the one in control here. Understand slut?” Her voice had never been more commanding, more sultry, more…irresistible. 

“Yes mistress.” I whimpered. 

Her villainous laughter echoed through my soul. “Good slut. Now, tell me what you want.” I was on the brink of absolute bliss as she emphasized each word with a thrust into me. 

“I-I want you to fuck me like a whore.” I was practically begging for it. 

Lacy tightened her grip on my hair, “That much is fucking obvious. I mean, what do you want?” 

I knew what she wanted to hear. I still hadn't said it out loud yet. “I…want to be a girl. I want to be a girl. I want to be seen, treated, and fucked like a girl.” I half moaned, half yelled out my confession.

“Good girl. Fucking pathetic that you ever thought you were a boy. Like anyone would ever see you as a man. Dressing up like this, being a cam girl, and taking fake estrogen, all  while still thinking you were a cis boy. But don’t worry, I’ll make sure you feel like the prettiest girl getting railed so fucking hard they’re gonna have to implement new travel regulations.” She let go of my hair and continued thrusting me into oblivion.

 

The best orgasm I’ve ever had was at 6:42 on a Friday night. 

Luckily I hadn’t been fucked into Oblivion the game. Imagine being fucked so hard you got sent to a video game world. I always had the weirdest thoughts in the shower, washing all the various fluids off of my body. Lacy had certainly made me feel like a girl. Among other things. Though, the sex isn’t what made me feel like a girl. It was how she understood, how she treated me in general. It was nice to know I wasn't alone. At least, not anymore. 

After drying off and crawling into bed with her. I had told her about my previous plans to end my Only Fans. 

“Why end it though?” She asked. Her arms wrapped around me. 

“Well, I mean, I didn’t think I was a girl. So I didn’t want to keep lying to people.” I explained.

She paused for a moment. “But, do you enjoy it?” 

“Well--yeah. There’s something about being so open, so free. Being desired and ogled. I love doing all the stupid promos and gimmick stuff too. Sex can be funny, and also, I’ve never been able to let loose and just be me like I do on camera.” It was true, I had never felt more like me than when I was eight inches deep inside myself and moaning. “Plus, I have my job at Jay’s. I mean, I’d love to just quit and do videos full time. But I can only do so much.” 

“Well, what if you had a social media manager? Someone to advertise and network. Someone who went to school for marketing before she decided to transition and drop out. Someone who not only has an established connection to the trans community and maybe would also like to quit her job and do something fun for a change.” She sounded nervous, like she was talking about herself or some…ohhhhh. 

“I uh, think we might be able to talk details. But that can wait until tomorrow. I just wanna savor this warm cuddle session with a pretty girl.” I yawned and snuggled closer to Lacy. I giggled because I was also technically a pretty girl melting into the cuddle puddle.

 

***

 

“Guys, gals, and non binary pals. Gays, theys, and any which ways. Friends, enemies, vague acquaintances who I avoid when I see you out in the world randomly because it would be weird since I don’t know you well enough to hold a full conversation. Thanks for tuning in and having fun with me. Be sure to use the promo code ‘Blahussy’ to get twenty percent off my special set of me fucking my Blahaj. See you next time my darlings.”

Lacy turned both cameras off. “I still can’t believe you did something so incredibly cursed.” 

“But, the shussy is smooth both ways!” I protested as I began to ease myself off of my eight inch rainbow dildo aptly named “The Honor of Gayskull”.

Lacy made her way to me and placed her hands on my shoulders, shoving me back down all the way to the base. I moaned out in response.

“You’re such a fucking dork, you know that right?” She giggled.

I looked up at her and pouted. “Don’t bully me, I’ll cum.” How I even had the energy to protest at that point was beyond me. Especially when I absolutely wanted her to bully me. 

“Again? You already finished twice on camera. You think you have another one in you? Such a slut.” She placed kisses on my neck and cheek, running her hands down to my already stiffening girldick. 

“Well that depends, are you gonna put another one in me?” I smirked as I was pushed back onto the bed. 

 

Things had gone pretty well since our first night together. Lacy handled my advertising and social media. While I did the on camera work and editing. We had a pretty good setup going. I ended up making more than I ever did at Jay’s Electronics. Though the best part was seeing Jeff's face as we both turned in our notices. He was quick to remind me that I was letting our team down by leaving. But I informed him I wasn't leaving, I was promoting myself to the lucrative position of “Valued Customer”. He didn't seem to find it as funny as I did. 

I started going to therapy to work on my deep seated self esteem issues and started HRT. Actual HRT. No more anxiety induced online purchases for this girl. I giggled, I was a girl. I was Alice. And I was happy, for the first time in a long time. 

“Hey babe, it’s hot as fuck in here. Can we turn up the A/C?” Lacy asked as she finished folding up the lighting equipment. 

“You can go grab the blue oscillating tower from the living room.” I said. 

She walked out of the bedroom and came back a moment later. “Is this all you have?” She asked.

“Yeah, it’s my only fan.” 

Her angry silence still haunts me to this day. 

 

Thank you to everyone for reading! I really hope you liked this story. I will be working on a few commissions before my next series. Special thanks to all my patrons and my friends for listening to me go on about the puns and jokes and everything I put into these stories. Some people have asked and I do currently have a chart linking all the characters from each of the poggerverse that I will release once they are all finished. Stay safe out there and know you are not alone.

182