Notes
775 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Notes

This Fanfiction will follow Gohan throughout Dragon Ball Z, it will be his story from his point of view following him, whenever there are skips in the story that just means that things played out like they did in the manga or anime. Unless I make a change in which case you will notice, I might do some side stories depending on how well received this is. I will more than likely not write about filler episodes or the movies, I might mention some things in passing like certain things that happened in them. I will try and keep to the canon DBZ timeline and not make many changes to it.

I might make changes to the major storyline like having certain characters become good and similar things like that, and I will more than likely make some other changes like characters ages, descriptions and personalities. I will be drawing inspirations from the anime, manga, and some YouTuber’s What If’s like, MasakoX and possibly others (there will more than likely be some TeamFourStar references.) but mostly I will try and write it on how I wish things would have gone.

I will make my own filler chapters for when there were time skips in the anime or manga. I will try and do mass releases by dropping a group of chapters instead of one by one, I am working on this in my spare time, for fun, and to help me with my writing skills, so I will try my best to release content as soon as I am done writing it and proofreading it.

If you find any errors, please let me know and I will try and correct them, I also welcome constructive criticism and any ideas that can help me write better and help people enjoy the story. (I am also thinking of making this a harem story but this won’t happen until after the Cell Games and Gohan will not be stealing women who are supposed to be married so he won’t be going after Bulma, Android 18 or his mother he will only go after women around his own age or those who aren't in a relationship, depending on the circumstances I might make some changes, to fit the story I have in mind.) 

12